Smithers

Apple iphone

Hi all

so I have brought my iPhone 4 from England and couldn't get it unlocked before we left,big mistake!

anyone managed to get one unlocked over here? Or know anywhere I could take it to get it unlocked?

worth a go I think.

thanks for any help

steve

Hi all

so I have brought my iPhone 4 from England and couldn't get it unlocked before we left,big mistake!

anyone managed to get one unlocked over here? Or know anywhere I could take it to get it unlocked?

worth a go I think.

thanks for any help

steve

What carrier is it? Can you not just get a UK pay as you go sim from them, unlock it and then move it to an Aus carrier.

I called the apple helpline & they talked me through it.. they were very patient with me as I didn't know what I was doing!

I will try that thanks month. I went to the I lab as mentioned by Ron but guy said he couldn't unlock a uk phone anymore. Shame!

cheers

steve

I called the apple helpline & they talked me through it.. they were very patient with me as I didn't know what I was doing!

Ps... Do a back up of contacts, photos etc. before you call, as may involve resetting phone..

Try the Korean guy in the underpass at Adelaide Station. Jun Solutions I think its called.

Cheers sidestep

i found a Korean in noarlunga reckons he can do it so give him a go and then try your korean if not.

YNWA are you going to the match July 20th?