Friends

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Well I now have 4 friends :biglaugh:, that s the same amount as cars I have on the driveway!!!!! Not that I am rich one of them is on its last legs!

Any one want to help me out with the number of cars or friends!!??:goofy:

sarah

Guest sarahsmartiepants
So... does that mean you want more friends and less cars or should I find some more cars to park infront of your house, there is an old Ford Prefect in my mum's garage, I could maybe tow it down to you :)
Ok i will swap it for the c&&&&py old laser i have!

sarah

Well I now have 4 friends :biglaugh:, that s the same amount as cars I have on the driveway!!!!! Not that I am rich one of them is on its last legs!

sarah

Cars are sometimes a bit more reliable!!! but hey, i'm already registered as one of your friends, you don't want too many or you won't be able to cut my hair!!!

Cos as you know you need a lot of time for that challenge!!

Guest sarahsmartiepants
wot about me? just cos I live in the north east doesn't mean you can discriminate against me.
Yeahhhhhhhhhh but...........:biglaugh:

Guest sarahsmartiepants
whats wrong with your cars as im a mechanic if you want to get reed of one of them for free ill have it or i can fix it for a free hair cut lol:biglaugh:

alex (mawson lakes)

You wouldnt want to fix this one for a free haircut!:biglaugh:

Guest Sharon and Paul

sarah

Hi ss pants, ill be your friend , if you get another car , say a nice ferrari . Its ok you don't have to wear a fur coat ! ;) ha ha atb Paul:)

Guest salisbury massive
Yeahhhhhhhhhh but...........:biglaugh:

don't be mean to me or I'll tell every one you got drunk saturday night and said next time we went out you wouldn't wear so many clothes.

Guest sarahsmartiepants
don't be mean to me or I'll tell every one you got drunk saturday night and said next time we went out you wouldn't wear so many clothes.
:chatterbox::chatterbox::chatterbox:ok ok ok !!!