daveblue123

Working Overseas While on a Partner Visa 820/801 Bridging visa A

I recently got approached from my old company in the UKabout a job opportunity working in the middle east on a Fly in Fly out(FIFO)rotation. I am currently on a Bridging Visa A (partner 820/801) which doesn’t allowme to travel but has anyone had any experience with a situation like this. WouldI be able to apply for a bridging visa B to leave the country for work thencome back?

So basically I want to know if I am able to leave thecountry for work without ruining my chances of staying in Australia.

Thanks in advance David

I'd not like to say tbh. You are probably better posting and asking over on our sister site, PIO as many more migration informed people there, plus some agents.

I realise I then replied over there in the end :cute:, did so as someone had talked about their 457 and them contacting their MP and unless you had been on a 457 the chances are you'd not face similar in terms of their process.

yeah I thought that was you. yeah I never thought I would be able to go through the same process as her but I was interested in how she wrote her letter for them to do that so quick!:cool: