Fingers crossed!

Smudger

Hello everyone,

My family and I have started the process of applying to move to Adelaide on a 190 visa. Skills Assessment came back positive after 7 weeks, IELTS scores more than adequate and now the EOI is in. I guess the next stages are state nomination and visa application?

Could anyone tell me the approximate timings for the EOI, state nomination and then visa? How long is a piece of string, I know, but approximate timings would be appreciated.

Fingers crossed and hopefully we'll be asking for much more advice!

:D

Hi and welcome. I had my skills test completed and when I lodged my EOI it was around 6 weeks before I got a response. I was on a 189 visa so did not need to wait for state sponsorship so not sure on that sorry. Hopefully it won't be too long now. What skill are you coming over on?

• Like 1

Thanks Blossom.

Can anyone shed any light on the need for Form 80. We got our state nomination result back today and the migration agent we are using has sent a draft of the visa application, but makes mention of the possibility of needing to complete Form 80.

Happy to complete any form, but should I just complete it ready, just in case? What is the likelihood?