Bed and breakfast short-term accommodation

Jamie Phillips

Hi everyone 

My family and hi have just qualified for the Visa 489 and have to visit Australia by 10 May, we plan to do this as a holiday as we are not quite ready to actually move yet. does anyone know of a bed-and-breakfast type of accommodation example 2 weeks to a couple of months when we could stay with single person or maybe a family with use of their home pool etc.. as we don’t want to stay in a hotel or holiday park long term due to the expense and also we feel it would give us vital knowledge. we’re looking At Southern Adelaide area ideally close to the Marion aquatic centre.

Thanks 

Jamie 

Hi Jamie,

I have various furnished properties available and have been providing accommodation since 2009. If you would like to have a look on my web site that will be great.

I have 2 bed cottage available with a pool for your dates and there's a local indoor pool 2 minutes away. We are between 15 and 18 minutes drive away from the Marion aquatic centre depending upon the time of day. An easy drive along the southern expressway. It's true that rates are discounted / negotiable for the off peak period.

All the best

Tamara

• Thanks 2

On 2 December 2017 at 11:16 AM, Tamara (Homes Down Under) said:

Hi Jamie,

I have various furnished properties available and have been providing accommodation since 2009. If you would like to have a look on my web site that will be great.

I have 2 bed cottage available with a pool for your dates and there's a local indoor pool 2 minutes away. We are between 15 and 18 minutes drive away from the Marion aquatic centre depending upon the time of day. An easy drive along the southern expressway. It's true that rates are discounted / negotiable for the off peak period.

All the best

Tamara

Thank you that sounds ideal!