Samm

Changing state on 489 and living in different regional area

Sorry guys for this old and unsolved mystery as lodgement date is getting close I am becoming more and more nervous because I moved from regional nsw to SA is it going to be a problem? Anyone who is in same boat or have landed on shore. Please guide

Hi wrussell

i was sponsored by orana region of nsw I did get release letter or relocation letter from them

12 hours ago, Samm said:

Hi wrussell

i was sponsored by orana region of nsw I did get release letter or relocation letter from them

Me too, sponsored by one of RDA in NSW but never been there. My 489 visa was granted onshore but 2 weeks later I got a full time job offer from a resort outside the region (chef occupation). I accepted and forwarded it to the RDA and they  gave me release letter straight away.

• Thanks 1

Sorry guys for this old and unsolved mystery as lodgement date is getting close I am becoming more and more nervous because I moved from regional nsw to SA is it going to be a problem? Anyone who is in same boat or have landed on shore. Please guide

Did you get a release from NSW regional department?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I have release

On 13/04/2018 at 10:29 PM, 11Dec2015 said:

Me too, sponsored by one of RDA in NSW but never been there. My 489 visa was granted onshore but 2 weeks later I got a full time job offer from a resort outside the region (chef occupation). I accepted and forwarded it to the RDA and they  gave me release letter straight away.

Have you got your 887 permanent? 

On 14/04/2018 at 9:27 AM, Visa said:

Did you get a release from NSW regional department?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I did

On 4/13/2018 at 6:29 PM, 11Dec2015 said:

Hello,

Getting an offer from different region other than the sponsored state, seems to be a fair reason to ask for a release. But what happens at the time of applying for 887?The visa condition of 887 clearly states that the applicant must live and work in the sponsored state/region.. Can someone give more info on this? may be post relevant links or related forum posts?

Thanks in advance. !! 

I ever read on thread "887 - what's the update ?" one guy who did not get "release letter" and live in another region able to secure PR after 2 years stay and 1 year work in another regional area

I asked from agent he said would not be a problem but I want to be on safe side that's why created thread to know if somebody has got 887 by living in a different region.

21 minutes ago, 11Dec2015 said:

I ever read on thread "887 - what's the update ?" one guy who did not get "release letter" and live in another region able to secure PR after 2 years stay and 1 year work in another regional area

So did he get PR even without release letter?

On 13/04/2018 at 9:44 AM, TakeItOnTheChin said:

It is not a problem, as long as you lived and worked in regional post codes for the required periods

Hi mate you seem very confident with your response. You must have evidence to support please share if you don't mind.