887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

HI All,

I was out of the country and just back today. Meanwhile, case officer asked me about my when i am coming back to the Australia, she didnt ask me any additional information.

I had provided her my ticket copy.

Do you guys advise me to write me an email letting her know that am back?

anyone had faced same situation?

what it the contact number of Adelaide team 10?

Hi Sidbharat,

Congratulations, you are a PR more than 6 months now. May I humble ask you something about your application please. No overseas PCC was submitted?? Had you been overseas in the two years period? I presume you are from India?

I have been to Indian for holidays twice in 24 months. I am wondering if I would again need fresh PCC or the one which I got before migrating to Australia should be fine?

I would really appreciate your reply.

Thanks

Hi jk

I got same error message. I called immi office they said u are eligible and gave me technical support email address to right to. I think its an IT issue. I m still waiting for the reply. I mailed them 2 days ago. I was the main applicant on 489. But my husband is now applying for 887 as he fulfills the work requirements

Thanks Anu! Good to hear to have someone on the same shoes...Today marks our 2nd year here in Adelaide but when I tried to continue again my 887 application, same error message I got... Hope to hear your updates with regards to immi tech support when they reply to you.. crossed fingers they sort these IT issue the soonest.

hijk

Hello Guys,

I have got my grant letter today. Actually it was delayed for around 10 days due to the fact that I was not here in Australia.

Below are a few important dates:-

1- Made first entry in Australia on 23 Mar 2013

2- Applied for 887 on 9th July ( exactly after 2 years didn't include the time which I have spent in India).

3- Visa Grant - 14th Sept 2015

5- For Address Proof - Submitted Statutory Declaration from each lease holder ( never had lease on my name in last 2 years).

6- For work proof- Submitted Salary slip, tax details, and letter from each employer.

7- PCC from Australia and India.

8- Applied by own.

9- Form 80 and 1221.

10- A passport Photo.

I wish good luck for each of you who is waiting for the grant.

Thanks!

[TABLE=class: banner_footer_table, width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD][TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD][TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD][TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD]
The following errors have been encountered:

• 1. Australian citizens are not eligible to use this service. You are unable to make an application for this visa online.

Any Help Guys??? I have select my home country as residence but still??

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Hi Guys,

If you can shed some light, just wanted to check how long the immigration would reply after submitting the visa application online.

I applied 22 Aug 2015, but haven't received any reply yet and no Case Officer allocated.

Should I make a call to the immigration or better to wait?

Hello Guys,

I have got my grant letter today. Actually it was delayed for around 10 days due to the fact that I was not here in Australia.

2- Applied for 887 on 9th July ( exactly after 2 years didn't include the time which I have spent in India).

5- For Address Proof - Submitted Statutory Declaration from each lease holder ( never had lease on my name in last 2 years).

6- For work proof- Submitted Salary slip, tax details, and letter from each employer.

8- Applied by own.

9- Form 80 and 1221.

10- A passport Photo.

Thanks!

congrats mate

i am still waiting for my police report maybe i will get it by tomorrow..and i will send thrm to immigration

and dont know how long have to wait

congrats fren ...i am still waiting my police report i dont know whrn i am going to get my PR

Not yet fren ...hope i get tomorrow and i will submit it...after submitung police cle how many days its take to get PR?

ur decision delayed due to police clearance issue. If not u could have been granted now. I would say with in a week u will get it mate. One of my friend went through the same situation like u. As soon as requested documents submitted she was granted pr.

Hello Guys,

8- Applied by own.

9- Form 80 and 1221.

10- A passport Photo.

Thanks!

congrats bro,,,, enjoy ur life ahead.... Cheers

Hi Guys,

If you can shed some light, just wanted to check how long the immigration would reply after submitting the visa application online.

I applied 22 Aug 2015, but haven't received any reply yet and no Case Officer allocated.

Hi Mate,

We applied for 887 on the same day. It's said that a co won't be allocated before at least 7 weeks after your lodging date.

Hi Guys,

its to early to call them, i applied on 26th of july ,

as per trend its taking 2 months to get a direct grant or co allocated

Hi Guys,

Is it required to submit form 1221 as well? I have lodged visa 887, but online it does not say anything about form 1221, however, from reading the forum, i see many applicants have submitted form 1221. Can anybody please tell me if I should be submitting form 1221?

Thanks

HI Prashant

Many Many Congrates for your Grant letter.

As u mention that u have been to Overseas during that 2 years and even u didn't stay on top of 2 years when u filed 887, so m wondering that how many days/months did u spent there?

Also u first entry date was march 2013 and u applied in july 2015 then how it is exact 2 years?

can u made some brief on it for me as i am in a same situation liked u were in earlier and have completed my 2 years already but waiting on top of it the days i spend at Overseas.

Thanks Mate

Good luck for Future

Hello Guys,

8- Applied by own.

9- Form 80 and 1221.

10- A passport Photo.

hi guys , can any one tell me how to attached form 80 to online application i save form 80 in folder and save as jpg and reduce its resolution to 75 dpi .

my question is how can i attached the whole file online . bcoz when i try to upload its coming as ,upload only one file in the folder .. i want to upload whole form 80 folder i save . i dont know how every one else is doing and my entire folder size is only

size: 1.31 MB (1,380,716 bytes) .

when i compressed file and try to upload ..it is not excepting ..plz need advise or else so you think its better if i wait tilll my case officer is appointer and when he email me for form 80 i will direcrtly send to his email .. please advice .

thank you