887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Do any one knows how to add new child to 887 application. A friend of mine asked me and i dont' know the answer so thought you guys can help.

Thanks in advance,

Wishes,

Annoisa

Adding family members

Please find information regarding adding family members at the following link. Please note that spouses cannot be added to temporary visa applications (subclasses 487, 475, 489, 496) and no family members can be added to subclass 885, 886 or 887 except newborn children.

http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa/Incl

If you have had a child since the lodgement of your visa application, no visa application charge is payable. Please scan and email the following documents to skilled.support@border.gov.au:

Form 1022 – http://www.border.gov.au/Forms/Documents/1022.pdf

Newborn child’s birth certificate

Newborn child’s passport

If you wish to add a dependent child (not born since the lodgement of this application) or spouse, please scan and email the following documents to skilled.support@border.gov.au:

Evidence of relationship

Form 1436 - http://www.border.gov.au/Forms/Documents/1436.pdf

Adding family members

Please find information regarding adding family members at the following link. Please note that spouses cannot be added to temporary visa applications (subclasses 487, 475, 489, 496) and no family members can be added to subclass 885, 886 or 887 except newborn children.

If you have had a child since the lodgement of your visa application, no visa application charge is payable. Please scan and email the following documents to skilled.support@border.gov.au:

Newborn child’s passport

If you wish to add a dependent child (not born since the lodgement of this application) or spouse, please scan and email the following documents to skilled.support@border.gov.au:

Evidence of relationship

Hi all,

Thats correct I did the same before applying for 887 on 15 August. We added baby's (new born) details first in our 487 visa and get her overseas passport than we lodged the 887 visa. It's very easy process to follow.

Cheers

SP

Guys Hope u all are good

i have a question to answer by you pls.

I applied mine on 19th Oct only and since then whatever documents i attached so far, it shows received and remaining it shows required. is it usual means to say whenever someone uploaded documents, is it shows received straight away or what?

My application status shows just received with the date.

thanlks

Hi KRAZZY10,

I've submitted my application on the 19 Oct too.. upload all the documents.. just waiting for CO..

Tomorrow you will get CO and it will change to Docs Requested or in case hopefully if you uploaded all it will be granted too.

hopes :)

wishes!!!

Hi Mate,

The status stayed as "required" ever since I uploaded them on 22 Aug 2015, and changed to "received" just today. So I reckon someone's viewing them....

Thanks Rehman he did same after hard search on net. but you told it in nutshell thanks again

but please tell me our CO asked us to email scanned documents to their team ID which we did.

Do we need to upload those docs on immiaccount and click request complete too?as it says once requested docs are sent complete your request there.

Adding family members

Newborn child’s passport

Evidence of relationship

Thanks Rehman he did same after hard search on net. but you told it in nutshell thanks again

but please tell me our CO asked us to email scanned documents to their team ID which we did.

Do we need to upload those docs on immiaccount and click request complete too?as it says once requested docs are sent complete your request there.

Hi,Annoisa

yes, you are right. i will tell u what i did. first i uploaded all the doc on immi account and clicked on request submitted .

then next day i have attached the same doc and reply to the same email id which i got email from and afetr some time i got automatic generate email from adelaide gsm .saying will get back to you in 7 working days . please let me know on which email address did you email all ur doc .

thank you

rahman

Rani 10 August Case officer Allocated

Mandy -11th August applied Case officer Allocated

yaad 11 August case officer allocated

Annoisa -14. Aug case officer allocated

RAhman -14 th Aug case officer allocated

sp15aug887 15th Aug

Pooja - 18 th Aug

Aug887 - 22nd Aug

jovsman 22 August

August887- 24th aug

Adelaider 25th August

I was busy somewhere in morning just saw case officer allocated to my file. what he asked is:

1. form 80 I sent before but that one was older re-arranged.

2. Residency proof (i sent before but didnt scan all pages)

3. 1221 if needed

And mine is team 10 whats rehman's team?

hi everyone lets hope for this week CO or Granted

Mine is also same Team 10 :)

Hi, pray for all of us ..if god will this week will bring some grants and co allocation. Also if some people not aware of Adelaide public holidays.5 th October is a public holiday in Adelaide..so gsm department will be close ..

so if anybody got some enquiries do before ...

Rahman.

Hi, pray for all of us ..if god will this week will bring some grants and co allocation. Also if some people not aware of Adelaide public holidays.5 th October is a public holiday in Adelaide..so gsm department will be close ..

so if anybody got some enquiries do before ...

Rahman.

it means if our Grant notification comes till Wednesday will be great otherwise they ll put it in next week and I am looking forward today for CO allocation for next dates like 15 august and till end of august dates... one can not suggest what and when they ll do with applications

Thanks for your sweet words Annoisa.

Hope you get your visa granted in the coming week.

Hi AUG887

Can you please advise and clear my doubt regarding your timeline.it says 489 lodged on March 2013 and 489 Granted on May 2013 and then Relocated to regional WA: 23 Aug 2013.Were you in Australia when you applied for 489 and got the 489 grant?

please advise when and from where you applied 489 and when you entered Australia and when you entered into regional area?

Your reply will guide me for my case for 887.

Thanks

it means if our Grant notification comes till Wednesday will be great otherwise they ll put it in next week and I am looking forward today for CO allocation for next dates like 15 august and till end of august dates... one can not suggest what and when they ll do with applications

Hi all sorry my information was ..wrong ..it was 5th Oct...so no public holiday in november ..I checked it wrong ...so ..again there is no public holiday is november for adelaide..

Rahman

Hello Friends,

Another question came in my mind,

does that makes any difference from which state have you applied, I mean like I am in NT on 489 visa, others are from SA, WA etc. so does that makes any difference in CO/ team allocation or processing times??

Like someone here was telling that there are different teams to process cases from different states.

Is it ??

Thanks

A

Hello Friends,

Another question came in my mind,

does that makes any difference from which state have you applied, I mean like I am in NT on 489 visa, others are from SA, WA etc. so does that makes any difference in CO/ team allocation or processing times??

Like someone here was telling that there are different teams to process cases from different states.

Is it ??

Thanks

Hi,

average calculation says it take 65 days to get the CO ALLOCATION.and they have different team for different state ..which even I heard about that ..but that doesn't make.any difference..before applying to 887 I spoke to gsm dep ,lady I spoke she said all file go according to file application date order once the file is allocated ..its different according to ur file .basicallce the case officer allocated .no guarantee of who get grant first ..

Bcoz what she meant is every application process is different ,according to subclass,state and sponsor,

so all please don't compare ur file according to dates.u can compare till u get allocated.once u got CO on it file .

don't worry who got grant first.

Every person is from different subclass,even different country so sometime it take longer to verify overseas police clearance certificate u submit. And last but very important .how good u have submitted ur document.the prefct ur application the better chance...

its a competiton of luck,timing,patience, dedicated to ur file.

My case - I got CO allocated ,he ask me to submit form 1221,bank statement,superannuation. But did not ask anything about police clearances or residential proofs.

It is actually right..I was whole time more focus on my residential proof and police check and on form 80 and on attesting document but didn't focus on work

proof .after he ask me to submit statements and superannuation ,I feel like ,I should have done that earlier.bibut its not that ..u gonna miss something ,or attach ur forms in wrong order or attach document on wrong section..gonna be something..so if anybody feel bad ..plz don't ..its happening bcoz of stress we have to submit everything correctly and our nerve takes over and ,we do mistakes..

as long we get our grants.that more important .

what is more appreciate is we all from different background ,helping each other to get same goal.its not happen most cases.but here ..we all want good to everyone .which is great. I fell more happy when somebody get direct grant,bcoz atleast somebody don't havebto go thru all this hussle .

If god will. All gonna be well.

Rahman

Hi Rahman12435,

Thanks for your reply. You are exactly right that everyone is supporting each other though being from different backgrounds. That's wonderful!!

I was just wondering about the status changed of the documents in immiaccount.... that made me think about the processing times, If the status change indicates that the file is under review by someone, its really quick then.... But I am only happy if that happens:smile:

Regards

30sept887

Hii everyone,

i am applying for 887 visa by email . i was secondary applicant at the time of 489 but now applying as a main applicant. I want statuary declaration form format .

Hope some one can help me. and my second question is it taking more time for applying by email compared to who applied online.

thaks in advance

Hi Guys

Hope you all are good.

I have a question regarding 887. When we submit our application and paying the fees, there comes document upload page for each applicant part of 887.

But when we logout the Immi account and again sig in, why everytime it shows submit button other than the TRN Number, Visa subclass, Date applied and status. Means i just want to know from u guys the reason of showing submit option..DO we have to click on it or what?

Thanks

I also just checked the status of the documents uploaded, the status went to received from required, it took like a month for this ( if I am not wrong), Does this means that we are close to CO allocation?? I am too hopeful, am I ?

Thanks & Regards,

30Sept887

Dear Friend

I am not sure but when i uploaded my documents first time, it changes straight away from Required to Received..Also next when i uploaded some more documents, it changes to Received from required..and i am sure it happen with everyone.

The CO allocated when status changed from Application received to Application Processed..It means CO allocated and if he/she need some more information/documents , they may contact u. Is am right?

Edited by KRAZZY10