887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi everyone,

Applied 14th August

Co allocated 30th October

we uploaded requested documents on nov 1 and automatic reply said we ll be answered within 7 days now 7 working days has passed what do you recommend should we contact our CO or wait for grant without contacting?

wishes!!!

Annoisa

Hi everyone,

Applied 14th August

Co allocated 30th October

we uploaded requested documents on nov 1 and automatic reply said we ll be answered within 7 days now 7 working days has passed what do you recommend should we contact our CO or wait for grant without contacting?

wishes!!!

Annoisa

Hi Annoisa,

Same here. Applied on 10th Aug, sent all docs that was requested. Tired of waiting know.

Hi Annoisa,

Same here. Applied on 10th Aug, sent all docs that was requested. Tired of waiting know.

HI, rani & annoissa

they won't reply to our document request submitted emails.they reply to enquiry.but ours is not an enquiry. Mostly they contact u back or give a grant .with in a 15 working days.some lucky one got early.but immigration clearly says on the 887 visa may take upto 6 months .so if anybody call immi they might say we cannot guaranty you we will grant ur visa before 6 months bcoz every case is different to other's.so we will contact u when we are done ..

that is why I didnot contact CO .I don't want to annoy them for no reason.

Let wait some more days,bcoz on immi allocation date shows they are working on files upto 13 th aug. but they didn't say they completed all files upto 13 Aug.

I know its getting harder to wait but .technically can't blame immi.bcoz they clearly said may take 6 months .

We will wait ,inshah allah by end of this week .we hear some news.

Rahman

Hi all.

I just got the grant email. May be I received email when I was replying to rani and annoisa post .

Alhumdulillah( thanks to god for blessing) inshah allah soon rani ,yaad,annoissa who are very close to my apply date ..if god will u will receive the grants before this week finish .

Thanks to all 887 blog members .bcoz I have been reading all members blogs sinnce last 6 months and it helps me to prepare my file my self.and it saves my money ,time and gave me a confidence of applying file my self .

I will try my best to come on this blog and reply to New members if I can .

Congratulations Rahman!

All the best for your future.

Hi all.

I just got the grant email. May be I received email when I was replying to rani and annoisa post .

Alhumdulillah( thanks to god for blessing) inshah allah soon rani ,yaad,annoissa who are very close to my apply date ..if god will u will receive the grants before this week finish .

Thanks to all 887 blog members .bcoz I have been reading all members blogs sinnce last 6 months and it helps me to prepare my file my self.and it saves my money ,time and gave me a confidence of applying file my self .

Congrats Rahman.. could you please mention the documents you have submitted before and did CO asked for any additional doco??

Hi all.

Hi all.

Hi Rahman

Many-2 Congrats for Grant letter..U helped everyone by posting some great post and replies.I was thinking for you last night and this afternoon, u got the lucky Grant.

This week I do believe comes some more grants..Again Congrats.

Good Luck Rani, Annoisa, yaad, Aug887 and all others awaiting eagerly.

Thanks

Hi all.

Congratulation for your Grant.

Congrats Rahman.. could you please mention the documents you have submitted before and did CO asked for any additional doco??

Hi all

My summary

applied date & time - 14 th Aug / 1 AM

Upload overseas PCC/ form -80 : 27 th Aug

document request from CO - superannuation/bank statements/form 1221 29 th Oct.

Submitted document 29 th Oct same night bcoz I have online statements on bankand superannuation ready just had to filup form 1221.

clicked on submitted request doc on immi account.

30 th Aug attached all document to email and send to CO .JUST for backup.

Visa grant : - 11th November .

Hi Krazzy10,

Thank you so much for your warm wishes.

I've been waiting anxiously for ages, especially when JOV got his CO but I haven't heard anything from immi. We applied on the same day.

It feels very relaxing to know someone out there like you cares about my case. We are not alone.

Thank you mate! And I wish you don't have to wait as long as we have and get your CO soon!

Hi Rahman

Many-2 Congrats for Grant letter..U helped everyone by posting some great post and replies.I was thinking for you last night and this afternoon, u got the lucky Grant.

This week I do believe comes some more grants..Again Congrats.

Good Luck Rani, Annoisa, yaad, Aug887 and all others awaiting eagerly.

Thanks

Hi all

My summary

applied date & time - 14 th Aug / 1 AM

Upload overseas PCC/ form -80 : 27 th Aug

document request from CO - superannuation/bank statements/form 1221 29 th Oct.

Submitted document 29 th Oct same night bcoz I have online statements on bankand superannuation ready just had to filup form 1221.

clicked on submitted request doc on immi account.

30 th Aug attached all document to email and send to CO .JUST for backup.

Visa grant : - 11th November .

Congrats Rahman... Have a bright future ahead...

Cheers

Hi Krazzy10,

Thank you so much for your warm wishes.

I've been waiting anxiously for ages, especially when JOV got his CO but I haven't heard anything from immi. We applied on the same day.

It feels very relaxing to know someone out there like you cares about my case. We are not alone.

Thank you mae! And I wish you don't have to wait as long as we have and get your CO soon!

Hi AUG887

Sorry my APOLOGY to AUG887 .I didn't add ur name when I was telling close to my date applicant

Brother inshah allah Soon u will receive good news. I wish u good luck .

to all members who have applied in august. Give little more time .inshah allah .good news is just around the corner .

Rahman .

Hi everyone I got Grant too in fact in morning i checked it was still in process . I do not know when they sent but great news..Congratulations Rehman wow same date for everything it means they are on schedule ...

thanks everyone I am so happy I can go abroad now and do not need to postpone my trip to my parents.

Best wishes for everyone on the forum and who is not on the forum :)

wishes, prayers, cares,

Annoisa

Congratulations!!!

God give you a great life in Australia and real happiness too :)

wishes,

Annoisa

Hi all.

Hi everyone I got Grant too in fact in morning i checked it was still in process . I do not know when they sent but great news..Congratulations Rehman wow same date for everything it means they are on schedule ...

thanks everyone I am so happy I can go abroad now and do not need to postpone my trip to my parents.

wishes, prayers, cares,

Annoisa

congratulation Annoisa

All the very best for your bright future.

Hi all.

congratulations rahman

All the very best for your future.

wishes, prayers, cares,

Annoisa

Hi Annoisa,

Congratulations and best of luck for your future in AU!

I uploaded all the requested documents on 5/11/2015 and I am still waiting like you and Rani were doing! Like see how long more CO takes.

regards

SP

Rani 10 August Case officer Allocated

Mandy -11th Aug granted congrats

Yaad- 11th Aug CO allocated

Annoisa -14. Aug granted

RAhman -14 th Aug granted

sp15aug887 15th Aug co allocated

Pooja - 18 th Aug co allocated

Aug887 - 22nd Aug Gud luck

jovsman 22 August Co allocated

August887- 24th aug

Adelaider 25th August

gill887sep 12th September

congrats

Rani 10 August Case officer Allocated

Mandy -11th Aug granted on 6 Nov 2015

Yaad- 11th Aug granted on 11 Nov 2015

Annoisa -14. Aug 2015 granted on 11 Nov 2015

RAhman -14. Aug 2015 granted on 11 Nov 2015

sp15aug887 15th Aug co allocated

Pooja - 18 th Aug co allocated

Aug887 - 22nd Aug Gud luck

jovsman 22 August Co allocated

August887- 24th aug

Adelaider 25th August

gill887sep 12th September

Edited by Annoisa

Its your turn next and i hope others before our dates like RANI get it too hopefully.

Hi Annoisa,

Congratulations and best of luck for your future in AU!

I uploaded all the requested documents on 5/11/2015 and I am still waiting like you and Rani were doing! Like see how long more CO takes.

regards

SP