887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi all, Just a quick one, helping out my mate here, he recently got married while on 489 visa and due to launch 887 in 3 months, wanted to bring his wife to Australia asap before applying for 887, what are the visa options he can go for and can we add spouse on 887 visa. Any info greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Hi all, Just a quick one, helping out my mate here, he recently got married while on 489 visa and due to launch 887 in 3 months, wanted to bring his wife to Australia asap before applying for 887, what are the visa options he can go for and can we add spouse on 887 visa. Any info greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Hi Rav002

This Topic has been discussed on this so many times.for better detail read previous pages.

To Answer your query:Just ask your mate to add his wife on his 489 visa.and then apply for 887 as per his usual time.ask him not to waste time.just add her on 489 first and then apply for 887 all together .she will get PR easily.

hi

I'm a new member. please enlighten me regarding my confusions. i'm on 489 visa where my two years stay in designated area condition will fulfil this July 2016, but 1 year full-time job requirement is not fulfil yet. i find it's very hard to find a full-time job in designated area.

however, i started driving taxi under ABN from last august and usually drive 4 days a week over 45hrs p/wk. and also work in a retail shop casually.

now my questions are:

1. is driving Taxi is acceptable as self-employment to immigration?

2. if yes, how can i be considered as full time worker..work 35 hrs p/wk is ok or do i need to work five days?

3. can i include my other job with self employment

4. what are the documents should i have to keep and collect as evidences to prove my full time work?

5. after start driving taxi i only took a week off ...should i deduct that week from one year?

i've a lot of questions..please share ur experience and information. thanks in advance

Hi Guys

2 Months after getting the CO Allocated i was today asked to provide the following Documents. These were all submitted but for some reason was requested once again.

1. Rental Receipts

2. Bank statements

3. PAYG records for 2014 & 2015 year ending

4. Employment contract

5. Energy Bill

Applied for 887 on 27/09/2015 and a bit surprised that after nearly 5 months further documents were requested. Fingers crossed i should have an update soon.

hi

I'm a new member. please enlighten me regarding my confusions. i'm on 489 visa where my two years stay in designated area condition will fulfil this July 2016, but 1 year full-time job requirement is not fulfil yet. i find it's very hard to find a full-time job in designated area.

however, i started driving taxi under ABN from last august and usually drive 4 days a week over 45hrs p/wk. and also work in a retail shop casually.

now my questions are:

2. if yes, how can i be considered as full time worker..work 35 hrs p/wk is ok or do i need to work five days?

4. what are the documents should i have to keep and collect as evidences to prove my full time work?

5. after start driving taxi i only took a week off ...should i deduct that week from one year?

i've a lot of questions..please share ur experience and information. thanks in advance

Hi HOSSAIN,

These are answers to your questions.

1 TAXI Driving is accepted as a self employment by immigration.

2 You can provide MPTP LOGIN HISTORY FROM TAXI SERVICE COMMISSION MOST OF MY FRIEND WHO DRIVE TAXI WERE ASKED TO SUBMIT LOGIN HISTORY

Login history can be easily taken from tasi service commission by writing them email. It takes one week.

3 yes you should provide details of other job also .

4 Tax return , your GST statement letter from taxi depot and login history from taxi service commission are enough . all my friends submitted them

5 No need to deduct one week as much much i know but not sure about this.

Hope this will help.

Hi HOSSAIN,

These are answers to your questions.

1 TAXI Driving is accepted as a self employment by immigration.

2 You can provide MPTP LOGIN HISTORY FROM TAXI SERVICE COMMISSION MOST OF MY FRIEND WHO DRIVE TAXI WERE ASKED TO SUBMIT LOGIN HISTORY

Login history can be easily taken from tasi service commission by writing them email. It takes one week.

3 yes you should provide details of other job also .

4 Tax return , your GST statement letter from taxi depot and login history from taxi service commission are enough . all my friends submitted them

5 No need to deduct one week as much much i know but not sure about this.

Hope this will help.

Thanks Preet for ur helpful information,

Could you let me know please that how often should i collect MPTP LOGIN HISTORY. is it need to be collected every month or end of the year?

thanks again

Hi Guys

2 Months after getting the CO Allocated i was today asked to provide the following Documents. These were all submitted but for some reason was requested once again.

1. Rental Receipts

2. Bank statements

4. Employment contract

5. Energy Bill

Applied for 887 on 27/09/2015 and a bit surprised that after nearly 5 months further documents were requested. Fingers crossed i should have an update soon.

Hi Steve887

same happened with Anu, Hope will get good news very soon.i am still waiting,no news yet.

hi

now my questions are:

Hi Hossain welcome to this forum

yes taxi driving is acceptable. My friend driving taxi and he applied 887 but i don't have enough knowledge that how he provided evidence. Here many experienced person may be they can help you regarding this matter. anyway good luck mate.

Hi Guys

1. Rental Receipts

2. Bank statements

4. Employment contract

5. Energy Bill

Hi steve887

Same thing happened with me ..how frustrating. ...my guess is.... i shared large docs through Google drive...and they do not hv access to Google drive as they use official email n not gmail.OR case officers are really dumb..so now i compressed my docs n attached directly. Hope they open soon n not after another 2 months...

Thanks Preet for ur helpful information,

Could you let me know please that how often should i collect MPTP LOGIN HISTORY. is it need to be collected every month or end of the year?

thanks again

Hi HuSSAIN

YOU Need to get login history only once . if you have completed your one year work ,apply for Mptp login history atleast fifteen days before, because once you apply they will send you by mail form to fill and send them back by mail.

Good luck