887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Are you looking for this one?

You can post written feedback or complaints to:

Global Feedback Unit

GPO Box 241

Melbourne Vic. 3001

Australia.

the link is border.gov.au/about/contact/provide-feedback/compliments-complaints-suggestions/visa-citizenship-service

Just a question, do you think it would be worthy to complain after this two years long journey rather than keeping patience?

Hell yes! If they can't do their job properly, of course I will complain. There were several job opportunities that I could have gone after within the past 8 months, paying at least 40k more of what I am currently earning, yet I am stuck in a regional area cause someone is taking his/her time with my application.

Hell yes! If they can't do their job properly, of course I will complain. There were several job opportunities that I could have gone after within the past 8 months, paying at least 40k more of what I am currently earning, yet I am stuck in a regional area cause someone is taking his/her time with my application.

Hi vjustme

i agree with you.

My husband lost a job oppertunity after all the interviews due to PR.

I am waiting for pr for my new job now.

If i lose this job oppertunity, I will stay in regional area, complain and fight for it.

yes, we are waiting. But they should do their jobs properly.

we have done our parts, living and working. They should do their's as promised.

You are right.We have lived regional for 2 years.Now you have to still live regional for a further 6 months while you wait for PR.Why not allow you to move around like a temp permanent resident.I you don't obtain the PR then be forced to move back.I mean you have satisfied their requirements of 12 months work and 2 years regional.

Thats what the visa says to stay in regional area basically not for 2 years but for whole life..government want to fill these areas and they want to make them more populated so that they can grow like other areas but they don't understand that these areas dont have jobs over there..they should create enough jobs for the people whome they want to migrate..

another thing i want to tell that..if they know that we people travel to other states after PR then might be they will think about this visa..we all are lucky that still the conditions are same for this visa..

Thats what the visa says to stay in regional area basically not for 2 years but for whole life..government want to fill these areas and they want to make them more populated so that they can grow like other areas but they don't understand that these areas dont have jobs over there..they should create enough jobs for the people whome they want to migrate..

another thing i want to tell that..if they know that we people travel to other states after PR then might be they will think about this visa..we all are lucky that still the conditions are same for this visa..

Actually it's the other way around. It's due to the fact that we are supposed to be able to move in other central areas after those two years, that we even considered moving in those regional areas in the first place.

Edited by vjustme

Hi

CO allocate on 20th September and asked for all the documents for employment of last one year and also an evidence for living in a regional area even though i had already uploaded in immi account while lodgement..

submitted all documents with certified copies on 23 sept lets see what happens now..

887 Applied on 3rd May 2016

Hi

CO allocate on 20th September and asked for all the documents for employment of last one year and also an evidence for living in a regional area even though i had already uploaded in immi account while lodgement..

submitted all documents with certified copies on 23 sept lets see what happens now..

887 Applied on 3rd May 2016

Hi raja23 we have very similar situation here. I also submitted my payslips and energy bills( selectively, not all of them) . Guess it was not good enough for them. So I decide to summit all 60+ payslips and all the bills I got. But questions is the CO wrote certified copy of payslips??? What's that? Isn't scan copy good enough? And how to certify payslip??? True copy of the original? But I am color scanning the original!! Could you please tell me how did you certify your payslip and bills? Thanks

Hi there,

believe me it's a big headache to ask someone to certify more than 100 pages..

they asked me as well "certified copies" so what I did is that I make photo copies of all original payslips and lease agreement, tax documents and certified from local low court.. I hv been to police station, they said we don't do that much of papers, not even in the council.. But luckily a lady showed interest to do so.. Because the problem is that I was getting weekly pay from one employer and fortnightly from other..

You have to make photo copies of all your original documents and then go to local council, justice of peace or police stations to certify..

Hi there,

believe me it's a big headache to ask someone to certify more than 100 pages..

they asked me as well "certified copies" so what I did is that I make photo copies of all original payslips and lease agreement, tax documents and certified from local low court.. I hv been to police station, they said we don't do that much of papers, not even in the council.. But luckily a lady showed interest to do so.. Because the problem is that I was getting weekly pay from one employer and fortnightly from other..

You have to make photo copies of all your original documents and then go to local council, justice of peace or police stations to certify..

Gee! But I guess it is what it is. I will just have to suck it up and do it. I wonder why for someone scanning copy is acceptable and for some other it is not....

just fingers crossed they won't come back and ask for more! Seeing from here they have the tendency to do so nowadays.

Hi raja23 we have very similar situation here. I also submitted my payslips and energy bills( selectively, not all of them) . Guess it was not good enough for them. So I decide to summit all 60+ payslips and all the bills I got. But questions is the CO wrote certified copy of payslips??? What's that? Isn't scan copy good enough? And how to certify payslip??? True copy of the original? But I am color scanning the original!! Could you please tell me how did you certify your payslip and bills? Thanks

I got all my payslips by mail. No idea who is going to certify that as it does not have any hard copy.

Hi guys,

Do not panic, it is not required. However it may depend on CO.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9905[/ATTACH]

yes this is a statement we all read before submitting any documents. On top of that in the info pack the CO sent, there is a sentence saying that immi accept high quality color scan of the original and if you can only provide black white scan you need to get the black white scan certified. Yet, CO still asked for certified payslips...

I got all my payslips by mail. No idea who is going to certify that as it does not have any hard copy.

Hi

I am also getting my payslips in email. In this case, you have to print two sets of your payslips and consider one as a original and one as a photo copy of them.. because where ever you go, they dont understand that we are having original in our email. They wants two sets to certify..

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to know few things.

1) does national police clearance work for AFP requirement in future docs

2) I don't have any utility bills / lease agreement for a period of 6 months when I landed here but have bank statement for that address... would that work ??

your urgent response would be much appreciated.

Thanks.