887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

I think CO allocated in your case on 18/10/2016.

I just gave them a call (1800040070) and they told me that email communication was disabled in my case and I need to attach form 1193 now.

I did check that before and on my side it says that "Correspondence for this application is currently being sent to the Primary Applicant at the following email address:" and email is correct.

But I did attach form 1193 anyway.

I got an email from skilled support requesting more information on 24/10/2016. That's might be because CO couldn't contact me directly.

And it makes sense because JJWen who applied on the same day as me got his CO on the same day - 24/10/2016.

What do you guys think?

@10July16

When we login to immi account it also says when they updated online form on 1 june, many applicant have ticked the box of not authorizing immigration to contact by email by mistake which made immigration unable to contact by email. So they wrote there to upload form 1193. So i think lots of people made that mistake. Just login to immi account and see announcement.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Edited by 29Aug887

When we login to immi account it also says when they updated onlinw form on 1 june, many applicant have ticked the box of not autjorising immigration to contact by email by mistake which made immigration unable to contact by email. So they wrote there to upload form 1193 or whatever. So i think lots of people made that mistake. Just login to immi account and see announcement.

I saw that and I did check my application, but everything is ticked correctly.

CO allocated. Ask for medical examination for my kid. He is just 4 months old. I have given GP letter to them but they want proper medical examinations with HAP Id. Called bupa for medical examination and they said they can not do it if you kid is 4 months old even though I said it's been ask by CO. Please guys help. I don't know what to do?

hi sammy i have same case so as far i know i'll tell you.

1 go to GP and get letter from him that child is healthy make sure mention your name and your wife's name and his DOB on same letter.

2 sign that emedical consent form for your child.

send both documents to immigration and then once CO recieves documents he/she will request paper medical for your child from bupa. once they receive that will make decision.

@10July16

Just out of curiosity, can u check ur application of ur visa. When the question says, "The applicant does not agree to electronic communication" what is your answer. Yes or no?

I don't see that question in my application, but I have this:

comm.PNG

Edited by 10July16

Hi 29Aug887 10July16

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9942[/ATTACH]

NO - if you wish to be contacted

YES - if you don't wish to be contacted

@23aug16 @10July16

Thats what i got in my application as well. And what i see in 10july16 screenshot, even i think its correct to receive email correspondance. But anyways its good if you gave form 1193, now i think it would be sorted out.

Hi i am new to this forum.i M waiting for my 887 visa which i applied in March.

7 march application lodge

July -co allocated and asked for further documents

August -again asked for other documents

Sep -again different documents related to wife and my son's medical.submitted

Oct -further documents for my son's photo mismatch declaration Submitted

Nov-still waiting and today completed 30 days of last submitted documents.

Can anyoneadvice

Hi I have the same issue as you, the baby was just delivered 10 days ago, and we are not sure how to deal with passport and medical examinations. Just applied for the birth certificate and will go to see GP ASAP.

Do I also need to fill in the form of change of circumstance soon or just wait for the golden visa, and apply the passport afterwards.:unsure:

The waiting game makes me silly.

Hi, anyone knows if the applicant of 887 visa are qualified to apply the medicare card?

Hi Ethan, yes 887 applicant can apply for medicare card right away after 887 lodgement . To get one, an applicant need to visit medicare facility along with the required documents to get enrolled.

More info is available below;

https://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/services/medicare/medicare-card

Cheers,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Goldfox, many thanks for your reply. Awesome that we will head to the faculty to apply for the medicare card next Monday. And hope everyone to get the golden visa ASAP.

Hi Ethan, yes 887 applicant can apply for medicare card right away after 887 lodgement . To get one, an applicant need to visit medicare facility along with the required documents to get enrolled.

More info is available below;

https://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/services/medicare/medicare-card

Cheers,

Hi i am new to this forum.i M waiting for my 887 visa which i applied in March.

7 march application lodge

July -co allocated and asked for further documents

August -again asked for other documents

Sep -again different documents related to wife and my son's medical.submitted

Oct -further documents for my son's photo mismatch declaration Submitted

Nov-still waiting and today completed 30 days of last submitted documents.

Can anyoneadvice

Can you precise what documents he asked ?? Are you self employed or job ? One job or combination ??

Hi. I am concerned about "INFORMATION PROVIDED" Button. I have provided all documents except one. Which I am not sure about. So, I emailed my CO about that document but I haven't heard back from him. So should I press "INFORMATION PROVIDED" button? As it says, CO will reach a decision after I click that button. or CO will ask any further documents? Please let me know. Thank you.

Hi. I am concerned about "INFORMATION PROVIDED" Button. I have provided all documents except one. Which I am not sure about. So, I emailed my CO about that document but I haven't heard back from him. So should I press "INFORMATION PROVIDED" button? As it says, CO will reach a decision after I click that button. or CO will ask any further documents? Please let me know. Thank you.

Hi akshay1229,

If you are asked to provide any info by the CO and you don’t press that “information provided” button after submitting the documents. How will the CO know that these documents are provided or not. As there would be hundreds of applicants who are asked to submit documents. I guess they won’t open each file, every day and see for sure. And CO in most cases never responds to emails. So I suggest that would press that button and notify that documents are uploaded.

Hi Everyone,

When I am checking online with the link provided by one of our senior file member, it says that, health examination finalised for my son on 24/11/2016 (Updated today) and i got mail from CO on 25/11/2016 for my son's (4months) medical examination. I have provided GP letter and consent Form again on 25/11/2016. anyone has same situation like I ?