887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

The grant just got in for us!

Just got the golden email from the same CO who asked for the further document two months ago.

I sent an email to CO in the morning today with subject of "Case Reminder". In the email, I just reviewed the time when we lodged the case, when she asked the further document, and when we submitted the document. Additionally, I mentioned it is the ninth week of requesting document and seventh week of us submitting the doc and the last week of end of six months. Finally, I said I would appreciate if she could finalize our case ASAP. That's it. Hopefully it helps.

I have a long list of "thank-you". Please allow me some time to share the great news with my family in the home country first. I will definitely come back here soon.

Good luck!!!

Just got the golden email from the same CO who asked for the further document two months ago.

I sent an email to CO in the morning today with subject of "Case Reminder". In the email, I just reviewed the time when we lodged the case, when she asked the further document, and when we submitted the document. Additionally, I mentioned it is the ninth week of requesting document and seventh week of us submitting the doc and the last week of end of six months. Finally, I said I would appreciate if she could finalize our case ASAP. That's it. Hopefully it helps.

I have a long list of "thank-you". Please allow me some time to share the great news with my family in the home country first. I will definitely come back here soon.

Good luck!!!

Congrats Miranda887. so good to hear that.

Good luck!!!

They are just sleeping on the files

Two of us queried and or lodged complained, on the same day, everything was finalized........................

Congrats Eleven4 and Miranda887

Good luck!!!

Did you have your co direct email or sent it to the team and mentioned your case id on subject ?? I am thinking to do the same tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my golden mail today around 4:30 Pm from different case officer. we also had send email regarding almost comleted seven months. Thanks everyone. Gud luck for waiting one. Already got tickets . going home. Special thanx to eleven4 who brought up this issue in front of them on last Friday. Thanks once again.

Got my golden mail today around 4:30 Pm from different case officer. we also had send email regarding almost comleted seven months. Thanks everyone. Gud luck for waiting one. Already got tickets . going home. Special thanx to eleven4 who brought up this issue in front of them on last Friday. Thanks once again.

Congratulations mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good news want to share with all of you! Got grant email 5:33pm today! Feel not real... There is no co name in that email. So I don't know whether is by same officer, but I strongly suggest if u been waiting more than 6 weeks after co allocated! Send email to Adelaide team 10, just for reminding them, how long you been waiting for...if still no respond call 133177 make complain! That's my experience! Because they maybe really don't remember ur case! all of u have the right fight for yourself! Like the work I do, I only pay who call and ask for payment .... So one don't call I will leave it until they send letter or call me for payment! That's my opinions! Good luck to all !

Hi Mate,

really good news. Can you tell me when you have applied n when n what last doc you submitted

Good news want to share with all of you! Got grant email 5:33pm today! Feel not real... There is no co name in that email. So I don't know whether is by same officer, but I strongly suggest if u been waiting more than 6 weeks after co allocated! Send email to Adelaide team 10, just for reminding them, how long you been waiting for...if still no respond call 133177 make complain! That's my experience! Because they maybe really don't remember ur case! all of u have the right fight for yourself! Like the work I do, I only pay who call and ask for payment .... So one don't call I will leave it until they send letter or call me for payment! That's my opinions! Good luck to all !

congratulations! CO's name appears in the attachment instead of in the email. I believe other April/May/June/July applicants will receive grant emails very soon.

3 people complained or reminded CO about their application today, all three of them got visa today itself. Seems like you need to do something to get your pending file reopen. But sometimes we feel that can't they make their process faster themselves. We really want immigration to look after pending files without reminding or complaining them.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

congratulations! CO's name appears in the attachment instead of in the email. I believe other April/May/June/July applicants will receive grant emails very soon.

Hello Miranda, yes your right. Hopefully I will get my grant by end of this month.:dull:

887 applied on june30, further docs submitted on 24th Oct

I would like to thank this forum for all of helpful information about application and for the mental support when waiting for the grant letter. Special thanks to Benova70, Eleven 4 and all of the April/May/June/July applicants who had no luck in getting direct grants.

If there's a lesson I learnt from my case, that is I should have opened and reviewed the "check list" link appeared in ImmiAccount after I submitted the application. If I have had done that, I would have found out it states very clearly they ask for functional English evidence. The check list I downloaded is a version of March 2016 and there's no clear requirement for dependent applicants' English evidence. Furthermore, according to the experiences of other previous applicants, the old IELTS result for applying for 489 worked too. So I did not take IELTS for 887. That's a huge mistake I made.

If there's any suggestion I could give to the future applicants, that is to provide all of the documents in the "check list". Even though just one year ago, only one or two evidence of working and living in regional areas is enough, they have changed the rule now. They seldom asked for Super statements before, they do now. They hardly required all of Notice of Assessment, PAYG summary, pay slips and employer reference letter before, now they did. They did not require more than two utility bills before, they did now, as well as lease agreement or Saturation Statements if you don't lease from an agent.

Good luck to everyone who are still waiting, especially April/May/June/July applicants.

Happy to hear that you guys received your golden mail...its been really a great day that all of you received your grants after a long long wait...may11, miranda, eleven4, JJwen...i congratulate each one of you for your grant mail...jus one suggestion needed from you guys thnq so much...does it really help if we lodge/file a complain to team 10 regarding our case...or should i just wait for some more days...since you guys have already completed 6weeks after submitting docs and was also getting near to 6 months submitted your application...i havent yet completed that time frame in my case...so what would you suggest me? thnx :)

And con'grants' once again...:wink: