887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Got my direct grant today. Applied 25th February granted 23rd June. I attached the following documents. 

rental agreements

electricity bills 

bank statements 

wage slips 

group certificates 

work contract signed by employer

superannuation statements 

police certificate 

489 visa certificate 

entry stamp in passport 

ielts certificate 

21 minutes ago, Directgrant said:

Got my direct grant today. Applied 25th February granted 23rd June. I attached the following documents. 

rental agreements

electricity bills 

bank statements 

wage slips 

group certificates 

work contract signed by employer

superannuation statements 

police certificate 

489 visa certificate 

entry stamp in passport 

ielts certificate 

Congratulations....

Just a quick a question, your ielts is the same that you submitted for 489 OR it's a recent one ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, normantang said:

Hi all

Just got granted today. Happy to share my time frame for your ref.

Application date: 07/Feb/2017

Pre-grant Notification: 11/Jun/2017

Grant Date: 23/Jun/2017

Cheers

Congrats normantang..Good news to start the weekend for you :)

Hi all,

I stayed during 2 weeks at hostel when I arrived in Australia. I have been in the regional area from the first day until now. I want to know that whether email of booking hostel for my first 2 weeks is acceptable or you think it would be better that I apply 2 weeks later? Thanks.

Best,

Sam

2 hours ago, sam2 said:

Hi all,

I stayed during 2 weeks at hostel when I arrived in Australia. I have been in the regional area from the first day until now. I want to know that whether email of booking hostel for my first 2 weeks is acceptable or you think it would be better that I apply 2 weeks later? Thanks.

Best,

Sam

You don't have to wait anymore if you got your booking receipts please attached with your file but the hostel should be in your regional list.

39 minutes ago, 27March17 said:

Thank you!

I also use my wife's ielts the same I use for 489 and according to my case officer it's only valid for a year!!! I all ready got granted my 887 last week but I had to pay my wife's ielts charges which is $4800!!! 

I don't know why they asked me for that 

I requested them that I use the same which I use for 489 and it should be valid but the case officer was not agreed and my wife was heavily pregnant so I did not had any option unless pay for ielts!!! 

I think it's unfair to me!!

3 hours ago, Dharmesh said:

I also use my wife's ielts the same I use for 489 and according to my case officer it's only valid for a year!!! I all ready got granted my 887 last week but I had to pay my wife's ielts charges which is $4800!!! 

I don't know why they asked me for that 

I requested them that I use the same which I use for 489 and it should be valid but the case officer was not agreed and my wife was heavily pregnant so I did not had any option unless pay for ielts!!! 

I think it's unfair to me!!

Can you confirm what her ielts scores were? I hope we arent asked for it again as well

1 hour ago, Samtam said:

Hi Guys i have applied my 887 on 12th of Jan 2017 and haven't got  allocated any case officer yet to my application. Seems like they completely forget about my file. Wondering if any one in this forum in same boat.

Do you have an agent? Please check your emails daily..even spam n junk mail. A friend of ours missed the email from a case officer and it created alot of issues.

Hello Everybody.

I applied on 10th March, 2017 for 887. I got a CO today asking for "Australian Federal Police Certificate - Complete Disclosure" for my wife and myself. I have already attached the police clearance certificates on the day i applied.

Whatever, i am little bit confused, National Police Check and Australian Federal Police clearance certificate are the same or different police checks ?? 

Please help me with this. 

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Owla said:

Hi Guys.
I got my visa 887 granted today.
Applied on 11/02
CO contacted me on 06/06
Granted 26/06
All the best to all of you/us.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Congratulation for your Permanent Residency visa,

I think I have a similarity case with you. My 489 visa was granted on 11 Dec 2015 and 2 weeks later I got a full time job at one of the resort in Wolgan Valley NSW ( I live in Resort Accommodation). I move to Northern Territory in June 2016 for another full time job in one of the iconic resort in Central Australia ( Live in Resort accommodation, 450 km from Alice Spring). On December 2016, I got a full time job again from one of Resort in Watarraka National Park (650 Km from Alice Spring and The Resort provide Accommodation for free)

I think I have no problem at all with my proof of residency when I lodge my 887 visa on December 29017 as I just got lease agreement from these resorts.

Maybe next week I want to move again to Kimberley Regional Area as I already got another full time job offer from one of the resort in this area.

Not sure as I have been living in Alice Springs for nearly 4 years. But it sounds ok to me. On the top of you lease agreement put some bills. My lease agreements were not enough and the CO asked for bills.

1 hour ago, May3rd said:

Can you confirm what her ielts scores were? I hope we arent asked for it again as well

She got average 4.5 and that's what we needed .. if your wife's ielts is more than a year old don't waste time book and ielts again so you don't have any issue afterwords...

4 minutes ago, Owla said:

Not sure as I have been living in Alice Springs for nearly 4 years. But it sounds ok to me. On the top of you lease agreement put some bills. My lease agreements were not enough and the CO asked for bills.

All the electricity and water bills are paid by my employers. I just have my mobile phone bills, Bank Statement and Host Plus Statements coming to the address when I work in various resorts.

Is it enough ?

What bills that you bring to your CO ?

All the electricity and water bills are paid by my employers. I just have my mobile phone bills, Bank Statement and Host Plus Statements coming to the address when I work in various resorts.
Is it enough ?
What bills that you bring to your CO ?

Mobile will be enough ;)

1 hour ago, IvanMar10 said:

Hello Everybody.

I applied on 10th March, 2017 for 887. I got a CO today asking for "Australian Federal Police Certificate - Complete Disclosure" for my wife and myself. I have already attached the police clearance certificates on the day i applied.

Whatever, i am little bit confused, National Police Check and Australian Federal Police clearance certificate are the same or different police checks ?? 

Thanks.

Yes they are both different mate!! 

Call AFP and ask them they will be able to explain you the difference.. we need complete disclosure for immigration.. 

so you will need to apply for that one.. 

also, as soon as you get it make sure you attached it on immi account and click on submit.. 

1 hour ago, IvanMar10 said:

Hello Everybody.

Thanks.

Got grant on 26th June????

Applied 2th Jan 2017

1st co 8 April 

2nd co 24 may

3rd co 15 june

Finally, Grant today. 

I have been a part of this forum from last 6 months!! Really help full.. I thank you each and everyone of you .. 

And I wish all of you get your grant soon.

??????