887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, May21 said:

Thanks mate, can i know whats the proper term to be used to address this that they are not inculded on my application thanks

In the form 1023 , if you download the form and check there should be a question says incorrect information and you need to write all the names down in there 

1 hour ago, May21 said:

Thanks mate, can i know whats the proper term to be used to address this that they are not inculded on my application thanks

In the form 1023 , if you download the form and check there should be a question says incorrect information and you need to write all the names down in there 

Hi everyone!I lost my old and expired passport (the one that I didn't use to come here to Australia) and so on the form 80,there was a question about the exact date of your international trips.I only wrote there as much as I can remember but not the exact dates though.Only the month and year.However,I had a few as well from my current passport,so I wrote down everything from my current one with the exact dates as well.Anyone who has the same sentiment?

I also included non-migrating family members and now they're being asked for medicals as well.I misunderstood that family members considered are only spouses/partners and kids.Other than that are just considered relatives.So I updated our application online with a notification of incorrect answers.But I did not print out a form for that.I only used the one available online from the application.Is that ok?

Help please!Anyone?

Hi everyone,

I applied my 887 PR  application on 22nd  March 2017 and submitted everything that was required and i have with the application and was anticipating direct grant but on 3rd July CO asked me form 80 and form 1221 for both me and my wife (which i have just provided to the CO through my ImmiAccount and thru email as well).  Considering these two forms are not compulsory forms and only supplement our visa applications I was not expecting they would ask.  Anyway, I have been  reading this  forum since very long time and I do not think anybody was ever asked to provide these forms, was it? 

On 21/06/2017 at 6:00 PM, Ashraf said:

You can apply as soon as ur two yrs residence and one yr work exp complete you dont have to wait for secondary applicant to complete 2 yrs of residence...i applied mine with my wife only been in australia for 15 days and got my grant within 4 months....

hope this helps...

Thanks Ashraf,

1 more question if you can help,  Form 80 and 1221 will need to be fill by me & my wife separately or only me and add my wife & kid in same as dependent. 

Thanks!!

2 hours ago, JULY2017 said:

Thanks Ashraf,

1 more question if you can help,  Form 80 and 1221 will need to be fill by me & my wife separately or only me and add my wife & kid in same as dependent. 

Thanks!!

Form 80 and 1221  is mandatory for you and your wife!!! For your kid it's not required as far as I know!! 

48 minutes ago, Dharmesh said:

Form 80 and 1221  is mandatory for you and your wife!!! For your kid it's not required as far as I know!! 

Hi!

Is it still necessary to fill form 1221?Because through immiaccount,we can only attach form 80.

Where do we attach the form 1221 then?

Thanks.

I have gone through many posts here but not all 500+ pages.

Q1: For 887 - Do we need to have continuous 35 hrs of work for 52 weeks? What If I am doing multiple part time jobs to fill in 35 hrs per week but then there are breaks in between?

Example I am doing 2 contract jobs for 3 months, then get a months break searching for another job, from 5th Month again I take up part time jobs which are equal or above 35 Hrs...and like wise I take 15-16 months to complete 52 weeks of 35 hrs or more work...

Q2: Is Paid Overtime counted as official hours? I am assuming yes, but can those be counted in 35 Hrs?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JULY2017 said:

Thanks Ashraf,

Thanks!!

1 hour ago, shing said:

Hi!

Is it still necessary to fill form 1221?Because through immiaccount,we can only attach form 80.

Where do we attach the form 1221 then?

Thanks.

I think it's the same way you upload your form 80 in immi account... you should be able to find out form 1221 in the list and then upload it!! If you won't do it now then case officer will 100% ask for it and will delay your application!! 

• Like 1

On 07/07/2017 at 3:07 PM, JULY2017 said:

Thanks Ashraf,

Thanks!!

everyone in the application should fill form 80 seperately ....i did not fill the form 1221 so can not say anything about that...

hi guys please help! I just got 489 visa and I have a question.

After fulfilling requirements for 887, am I required to live in a designated area with PR on 887 or I can move to other states if i get a job there? Like is it just a moral binding to stay in nominated state of PR( like in subclass 190) or legal binding? please help

On 07/07/2017 at 6:23 PM, Chirag said:

I have gone through many posts here but not all 500+ pages.

Q1: For 887 - Do we need to have continuous 35 hrs of work for 52 weeks? What If I am doing multiple part time jobs to fill in 35 hrs per week but then there are breaks in between?

Example I am doing 2 contract jobs for 3 months, then get a months break searching for another job, from 5th Month again I take up part time jobs which are equal or above 35 Hrs...and like wise I take 15-16 months to complete 52 weeks of 35 hrs or more work...

Q2: Is Paid Overtime counted as official hours? I am assuming yes, but can those be counted in 35 Hrs?

Q1- You need to prove 35 hours per week. It need not be continuous 52 weeks. And its ok if you worked multiple jobs

Q2- Not sure about the overtime. It should be counted as long as the number of hours worked reflect in your payslip

16 hours ago, Najam said:

hi guys please help! I just got 489 visa and I have a question.

After fulfilling requirements for 887, am I required to live in a designated area with PR on 887 or I can move to other states if i get a job there? Like is it just a moral binding to stay in nominated state of PR( like in subclass 190) or legal binding? please help

You have to stay for 2 years only. After pr, you can move anywhere in Australia.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ashraf said:

everyone in the application should fill form 80 seperately ....i did not fill the form 1221 so can not say anything about that...

I didn't fill the form 1221 but I filled form 80 for me and my wife.Hopefully they will not ask.

Guys please help!

As on Visa 489, you need to work full time (35 hours a week) for a year. But If I work for 18 hours per week for two years, does it make me qualify for visa 887? As in this way, the working hours are still equivalent to 1 year work of 35 hours a week.

1 minute ago, Najam said:

Guys please help!

As on Visa 489, you need to work full time (35 hours a week) for a year. But If I work for 18 hours per week for two years, does it make me qualify for visa 887? As in this way, the working hours are still equivalent to 1 year work of 35 hours a week.

Unfortunately, all the weeks that have less than 35 hours, wont be considered :(

Hi everyone,

For 887 application:

-  whether passport photo is necessary?

- If my husband only stayed in Australia for one month, whether AFP is required? (my understanding as he is living in Australia less than 12 months, so not required)

Thanks.