887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

3 hours ago, Sachin6690 said:

Hi Ifte20

congratulations.

which state or territory applicant are you?

many thanks 

Hi Sachin,

thanks . I was originally sponsored by Orana, NSW region. But I got release letter from them and we lived in cairns, QLD for last 2.5 years . Thanks . Please let me know if you need any more information . 

Cheers

Ifte

Edited by Ifte20
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ifte20 said:

Hi Sachin,

thanks . I was originally sponsored by Orana, NSW region. But I got release letter from them and we lived in cairns, QLD for last 2.5 years . Thanks . Please let me know if you need any more information . 

Cheers

Ifte

Congratulations mate!!!! I also living in cairns and applied 887 visa.

13 minutes ago, Rimi said:

Congratulations mate!!!! I also living in cairns and applied 887 visa.

Thanks a lot Rimi. We are neighbors then . What is your time frame and where were you before cairns? Hope you get your grant soon too. Wish you all the best 

46 minutes ago, Ifte20 said:

Thanks a lot Rimi. We are neighbors then . What is your time frame and where were you before cairns? Hope you get your grant soon too. Wish you all the best 

I was in London before here. I applied on 22 June. I have to wait for 2 months because they are still on march- April applicants. But that's alright. 

Congrats lfte20..

I want to double check something. I filed my application last week and i got the acknowledgement letter as well. I'm the only applicant but i had to mention about my parents and my brother in the application (as non migrating members). Now, in the acknowledgement letter i have got myself as the main applicant but my parents and my brother's name also appear as non migrating members. Do i need to fill in form 1023? (i don't think so). But, can please someone confirm this? (Don't want to delay my application because of some silly mistake).

Cheers,

Voz

17 hours ago, Peeyush said:

HI Raed,

As per visa rules, you need to be onshore when applying for visa, also, it will be granted only when you are onshore. Onshore here means in Australia.

It may jeopardise the visa. So think twice and may take a professional advice on it.

Thanks

Hi Peeyush,

Thank you for the prompt reply. 

17 hours ago, Dharmesh said:

1. You can not leave regional area until and unless you get grant!!!!

2. Apply online 887 visa by your self or via agent doesn't make any difference at all in terms of value or speed!!! 

Hi Dharmesh,

Thank you for the helpful response.

Hi Not member3,

I apologise that I am asking to you.I saw the excel today and the visa for you has been rejected because you travelled twice. So when it says 2 years, can we include travelling or should we take it out and file visa once we literally have completed 2 years?

4 hours ago, voz said:

Congrats lfte20..

I want to double check something. I filed my application last week and i got the acknowledgement letter as well. I'm the only applicant but i had to mention about my parents and my brother in the application (as non migrating members). Now, in the acknowledgement letter i have got myself as the main applicant but my parents and my brother's name also appear as non migrating members. Do i need to fill in form 1023? (i don't think so). But, can please someone confirm this? (Don't want to delay my application because of some silly mistake).

Cheers,

Voz

Thanks Voz. I'm actually not sure mate what can you do . Hopefully someone might be able to help you with this. Sorry about that mate . 

Cheers 

ifte20

4 hours ago, scyan21 said:

Hi Ifte20

Was your daughter born here in Australia while you were on 489 visa that they asked for medicals? 

Yes mate she was born here in Australia and and never left the country and also she was 5 months when we applied for the visa. That's why we didn't submit the medical . But by the time the case officer allocated she was around 9 months and they asked to do medical for her . Thanks 

cheers 

Ifte 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ifte20 said:

Thanks Voz. I'm actually not sure mate what can you do . Hopefully someone might be able to help you with this. Sorry about that mate . 

Cheers 

ifte20

Thanks mate for your reply. I called the department and they say it's fine. 

Hi friends,

I filed 887 on may 2017, after 2 years, 1 month and four days from my first arrival to Australia, but I have traveled overseas for 12 weeks(8 weeks+4 weeks). As this is the situation, friends please advise me on two things

1) Do I need to withdraw the PR application as I didn't completed 720 days(if overseas travel is removed from total days), or I should wait and see?

2) In case if my 887 get rejected, can I reapply the 887 immediately or is there some conditions???

Friends, please share your valuable vies as I am too much worried about the situation.

NB: Not member 3 got rejected his/her visa due to 720  days rule.Please see the excel sheet. I have heard from many people that the case officers wont care much about the overseas travel.

9 hours ago, Jose said:

Hi friends,

I filed 887 on may 2017, after 2 years, 1 month and four days from my first arrival to Australia, but I have traveled overseas for 12 weeks(8 weeks+4 weeks). As this is the situation, friends please advise me on two things

1) Do I need to withdraw the PR application as I didn't completed 720 days(if overseas travel is removed from total days), or I should wait and see?

2) In case if my 887 get rejected, can I reapply the 887 immediately or is there some conditions???

Friends, please share your valuable vies as I am too much worried about the situation.

NB: Not member 3 got rejected his/her visa due to 720  days rule.Please see the excel sheet. I have heard from many people that the case officers wont care much about the overseas travel.

I am not sure buddy.. I think should consult a migration agent for the same. 

10 hours ago, Jose said:

Hi friends,

Hey mate,

As far as i know, any duration more than 3 weeks spent overseas will be deducted from your required stay here. So i am afraid that the case owner may ask you to wait for 3 more months (after completing the 2 years), to meet the requirements. As both your trips were more than 3 weeks each.

Good luck.

I will be applying in 10 days by the way.

Cheers

• Thanks 1

Thanks Venkat, Peeyush...             can anybody tell that how it is possible for some people in the forum reapplying for 887 once it is rejected...In the immi website it is mentioned that 887 can not be applied if your visa got rejected while you are in Australia,but in the forum we are seeing many people reapplying for 887..can anybody explain plse?

2 hours ago, Jose said:

Thanks Venkat, Peeyush...             can anybody tell that how it is possible for some people in the forum reapplying for 887 once it is rejected...In the immi website it is mentioned that 887 can not be applied if your visa got rejected while you are in Australia,but in the forum we are seeing many people reapplying for 887..can anybody explain plse?

Not Sure Jose. Please consult a agent because one of the conditions for 887 is that you might not be eligible if your have been denied to enter in Australia or so. Which I think is more related to serious issues.

Still contact a migration agent.

Regards