887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

22 minutes ago, Kate said:

thanks:) I was just thinking about your case today and realised that you did not get your grant because WE ALL NEED you on this forum! you are a great asset with all your wise advices!!

but anyway... "hope for the best and prepare for the worst":P hope today is my day

Hahaha, well I don't mind as long as I get a grant eventually!!! :D:D:D 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Navdeep047 said:

Hi everyone... i am new to this forum. Me and my husband are on 498 visa.  I am the primary applicant and my husband is the subsequent entrant. Just wanted to know if my husband has to complete two years of living in regional area before we apply fo 887? 

Hi Muhammad here 

just the primary applicant required to fulfill the requirement of two years I applied for 887 and my wife is here for just couple of months.

Hi all,

i am on 489 regional visa. I want to have your advice regarding living requirement .I intend to apply for 887 Visa  after completing living requirement of 2 years . Does the living requirement applies to Primary Applicant only, as i am living alone here and my wife(dependent applicant) is back home doing job there. Please guide about this as if i live 2 years alone in the region without my dependent applicant , can i move for 887 visa or the dependent has to live for 2 years equally before moving to 887 permanent visa.

Thanks and Regards

11 minutes ago, balal said:

Hi all,

i am on 489 regional visa. I want to have your advice regarding living requirement .I intend to apply for 887 Visa  after completing living requirement of 2 years . Does the living requirement applies to Primary Applicant only, as i am living alone here and my wife(dependent applicant) is back home doing job there. Please guide about this as if i live 2 years alone in the region without my dependent applicant , can i move for 887 visa or the dependent has to live for 2 years equally before moving to 887 permanent visa.

Thanks and Regards

Only primary applicant needs to fulfill the conditions for residency and work in regional area for the 887 visa.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Puneet said:

Only primary applicant needs to fulfill the conditions for residency and work in regional area for the 887 visa.

Thanks for replying but i just read the skilled regional visa (subclass887) document checklist on  www.homeaffairs.gov.au . In the details for living requirement they have stated for evidence of living for each person including dependent  who is part for the case for 887 application...This statement has made me confused and skeptic.

30 minutes ago, balal said:

Hi all,

Thanks and Regards

Hi Balal

Only you have to stay in regional area..

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, balal said:

Thanks for replying but i just read the skilled regional visa (subclass887) document checklist on  www.homeaffairs.gov.au . In the details for living requirement they have stated for evidence of living for each person including dependent  who is part for the case for 887 application...This statement has made me confused and skeptic.

Yes, at the time  of applying 887. Your family has to be with you .

So suggestion: bring your family along with you to reggional area. Open their account along with you.  Apply for DL. and then if they want you can send them back. But all the conditions, you have to satisfy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Manny (Applied 14 Dec 17) said:

Yes, at the time  of applying 887. Your family has to be with you .

So suggestion: bring your family along with you to reggional area. Open their account along with you.  Apply for DL. and then if they want you can send them back. But all the conditions, you have to satisfy.

Family should be here Just at the time of applying 887 ......  OR ..... it will be 2 years living requirement for them. 

You have mentioned DL ...What is DL

Thx

23 minutes ago, balal said:

Family should be here Just at the time of applying 887 ......  OR ..... it will be 2 years living requirement for them. 

You have mentioned DL ...What is DL

Thx

I personally proved that all my family members have been residing in remote area for 2 years (school reports, child care reports, statements etc.) My understanding that the whole family must live in remote area for 2 years. maybe someone has another opinion on that... but that what I did

36 minutes ago, Kate said:

I personally proved that all my family members have been residing in remote area for 2 years (school reports, child care reports, statements etc.) My understanding that the whole family must live in remote area for 2 years. maybe someone has another opinion on that... but that what I did

sadly i came as agri consultant, was doing a professional job in my country ....doing a labor sort of job at service station.....heavy herted... 

• Sad 3

On 01/05/2018 at 5:45 PM, Sandy said:

Hi Guys :D

All Praise and Thanks to my loving lord Jesus.

Finally a long wait has come to an end .

Direct grant.

Applied on -14/11/17

Granted- 1/05/18

This forum has been helpful to me a lot.Thanks a lot guys for all the support and motivations.

Wish u all very very best...

Congratulations @Sandy ??

1 hour ago, Kate said:

No mate.

Whole family should not be complete 2 years residential period. just primary applicant must satisfy all criteria and other family members should be onshore  at the time of application . 

14 minutes ago, DarDec said:

No mate.

Whole family should not be complete 2 years residential period. just primary applicant must satisfy all criteria and other family members should be onshore  at the time of application . 

I a bit disagree. See below requirement for spouse

Capture.PNG

59 minutes ago, balal said:

sadly i came as agri consultant, was doing a professional job in my country ....doing a labor sort of job at service station.....heavy herted... 

HI Bro.. Dont stress.. We all came for the better future for ourself and for our kids. So for better future you have to had tough present.. Cheers..! Dont Stress..!

Regarding family living in Religion area too..! You dfntly have to prove that your family too lived in the religion area but necessarily not full 2 years.
For 887 Visa, you need to provide full 2 year residency proof and 1 year employment proof for yourself not for the family members. You just need to provide ID's of your spouse to prove that she did not stayed to any other Metro or designated area.  

But I would recommend to discuss with some agent too..! If you want your family to stay out of country for whole 2 years..!

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Manny (Applied 14 Dec 17) said:

HI Bro.. Dont stress.. We all came for the better future for ourself and for our kids. So for better future you have to had tough present.. Cheers..! Dont Stress..!

Regarding family living in Religion area too..! You dfntly have to prove that your family too lived in the religion area but necessarily not full 2 years.
For 887 Visa, you need to provide full 2 year residency proof and 1 year employment proof for yourself not for the family members. You just need to provide ID's of your spouse to prove that she did not stayed to any other Metro or designated area.  

But I would recommend to discuss with some agent too..! If you want your family to stay out of country for whole 2 years..!

Thanks a lot for your guidance

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kate said:

I agree with you Kate. I had very good job in Sydney (full time permanent in IT sector) if it was like that , I never left that job . My husband is primary applicant and I also provided my sons school reports and it’s necessary .

• Like 2