887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Can someone please give me reply?

When C/O asked further documents required, at that time C/O  specify particular things OR C/O mentioned GENERAL FORMAT : 2 years residency & 1 year employment.

In my case ; I have lived 3 places in 2 years, Dubbo, Orange & in Adelaide. For Dubbo & Orange I have provided enough proof for residency.   But,   In Adelaide lease agreement landlord forgot to mentioned actual address.

My C/O requested Below: 

Other requirements;

Please provide further evidence to support two years residency in specified regional area and one year full time employment.

Please note residential lease agreements provided for your address in Adelaide SA do not include the address. Please provide further supporting evidence.

The information provided below explains the requirements relating to the checklist item(s) listed above.

Then C/0 used GENERAL FORMAT what can be used for 2 years residency & 1 year employment. I think which is unique format. 

In this case WHAT SHOULD I UNDERSTAND? C/O ONLY asked for more proof for Adelaide residency OR C/O asked all proof for 2 years? 

Can someone please reply. 

15 minutes ago, DEV said:

Can someone please give me reply?

When C/O asked further documents required, at that time C/O  specify particular things OR C/O mentioned GENERAL FORMAT : 2 years residency & 1 year employment.

In my case ; I have lived 3 places in 2 years, Dubbo, Orange & in Adelaide. For Dubbo & Orange I have provided enough proof for residency.   But,   In Adelaide lease agreement landlord forgot to mentioned actual address.

My C/O requested Below: 

Other requirements;

Please provide further evidence to support two years residency in specified regional area and one year full time employment.

Please note residential lease agreements provided for your address in Adelaide SA do not include the address. Please provide further supporting evidence.

The information provided below explains the requirements relating to the checklist item(s) listed above.

Then C/0 used GENERAL FORMAT what can be used for 2 years residency & 1 year employment. I think which is unique format. 

In this case WHAT SHOULD I UNDERSTAND? C/O ONLY asked for more proof for Adelaide residency OR C/O asked all proof for 2 years? 

Can someone please reply. 

In this case, I would recommend you to gather more proofs for your Adelaide residence. If you have any further proof for your previous residents then upload that s well else no need...! But keeping yourself doubt free, upload at least one more proof for your previous address.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Manny (Applied 14 Dec 17) said:

In this case, I would recommend you to gather more proofs for your Adelaide residence. If you have any further proof for your previous residents then upload that s well else no need...! But keeping yourself doubt free, upload at least one more proof for your previous address.

Maybe u can upload bills credit card history or car registration or anything comes at ur address regularly

Hello everyone i have query, i looged into my immi acc to check the status,it said 'further assessment' and it also says that 'it is currently being assessed and the department would contact me if they any info' does anyone have any idea how long from here

I applied on 02/08/2017

Last submission is of my son's months old medical on 29/03/2018

18 minutes ago, Daniyal said:

Hello everyone i have query, i looged into my immi acc to check the status,it said 'further assessment' and it also says that 'it is currently being assessed and the department would contact me if they any info' does anyone have any idea how long from here

I applied on 02/08/2017

Last submission is of my son's months old medical on 29/03/2018

The department says they "usually" reopen a file 28 days after requesting documents. Based on the current trend of the forum members getting their grants after submitting documents I would say you can expect some news from them about 1.5 to 2 months from the date they asked for additional documents. :|

4 minutes ago, Worried-and-waiting said:

The department says they "usually" reopen a file 28 days after requesting documents. Based on the current trend of the forum members getting their grants after submitting documents I would say you can expect some news from them about 1.5 to 2 months from the date they asked for additional documents. :|

Really appreciate your reply, i get what you're saying, but what i am more corcerned about is that "important notice: this application is currently being assessed and the department will contact you if any information required" does this mean that some CO is currently working on my application to finalize?

10 minutes ago, Daniyal said:

Really appreciate your reply, i get what you're saying, but what i am more corcerned about is that "important notice: this application is currently being assessed and the department will contact you if any information required" does this mean that some CO is currently working on my application to finalize?

I'm not sure if that means the application is being assessed. Someone else here will be able to give you a better answer. Maybe it means they're working on the application now. Our application says it's under further assessment as well but I dont think they have reopened it but you have applied last September so it's high time they gave you a decision. 

All

As I lived in few different countries for more than 12months I provided PCC from them such as UK, KUWAIT, UAE and India while applied 489

After getting grant I came directly to Aus 

I went to india for 18days during my 2yrs stay at oz

Shall anyone please confirm me that do i need to submit again pcc from all countries or only Aus and India pcc??

1 hour ago, Daniyal said:

I have the same message in my immi account. Anyone else?

2 hours ago, wincivil said:

All

As I lived in few different countries for more than 12months I provided PCC from them such as UK, KUWAIT, UAE and India while applied 489

After getting grant I came directly to Aus 

I went to india for 18days during my 2yrs stay at oz

Shall anyone please confirm me that do i need to submit again pcc from all countries or only Aus and India pcc??

Hi wincivil,  I am afraid it's the same rule as for 489: police clearance for every country you lived in for 12 months cumulatively in the last 10 years. :) We figured on this forum it's safer to attach police certificates for all places, otherwise they get back to you requesting them. :)

With me they even asked for clearance from Russia,  where I have not lived for 18 years. But that may be because it's my birth place. :P

Hi everyone... i am new to this forum. Me and my husband are on 498 visa.  I am the primary applicant and my husband is the subsequent entrant. Just wanted to know

1 )if my husband has to complete two years of living in regional area before we apply fo 887?

2) do we need medicals and ielts score again?

3) do we need to provide his work details as well?

19 minutes ago, Navdeep047 said:

Hi everyone... i am new to this forum. Me and my husband are on 498 visa.  I am the primary applicant and my husband is the subsequent entrant. Just wanted to know

1 )if my husband has to complete two years of living in regional area before we apply fo 887?

2) do we need medicals and ielts score again?

3) do we need to provide his work details as well?

1) No he is secondary applicant, you need to provide 2 yrs living and 1 yr (52 weeks) pay slips for work.

2) You husband is secondary applicant so he needs to provide functional English. No medical until they request you so.

3) No work requirement for him. If you have then that something additional. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Russki said:

Hi wincivil,  I am afraid it's the same rule as for 489: police clearance for every country you lived in for 12 months cumulatively in the last 10 years. :) We figured on this forum it's safer to attach police certificates for all places, otherwise they get back to you requesting them. :)

With me they even asked for clearance from Russia,  where I have not lived for 18 years. But that may be because it's my birth place. :P

Yes you're tight.

They didn't ask for USA (FBI) PCC for my wife for 489 but for 887 they did ask now. :S 

So now I have applied and fingers cross.

Regards

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, B3sT said:

1) No he is secondary applicant, you need to provide 2 yrs living and 1 yr (52 weeks) pay slips for work.

2) You husband is secondary applicant so he needs to provide functional English. No medical until they request you so.

Thank u for the reply.

Just a quick question, he provided his ielts when applied for 489 about  2 years ago. Is that still valid or does he has to do that again?

29 minutes ago, B3sT said:

Thank you for the reply.. :)

Just a quick question. We provided this ielts score when applying for 489 about 2 years ago. Do we have to that again or the previous one still acceptable?

2 minutes ago, Navdeep047 said:

Thank u for the reply.

Just a quick question, he provided his ielts when applied for 489 about  2 years ago. Is that still valid or does he has to do that again?

He has to do it again or prove functional English by

Capture.PNG

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Russki said:

Good luck today Kate!!! :D:D Hopig it's going to be YOUR day! image.png.745bf4b6d84a1d97e2aebd13d21406e2.png

thanks:) I was just thinking about your case today and realised that you did not get your grant because WE ALL NEED you on this forum! you are a great asset with all your wise advices!!

but anyway... "hope for the best and prepare for the worst":P hope today is my day

• Like 1
  • Haha 1