887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 hours ago, Diana said:

Hi Guys, I am new to this forum. 

I applied 887 visa on 7th October 2017,

And further documents request on 5th March 2018. Following was what immi requested on the letter. 

1 Year Work Designated Area: Please provide certified copies of your evidence of employment in a designated area of Australia for at least on year as the holder of an eligible visa. Evidence of employment may include:

• Contract of employment;
  • Pay slips;
  • Taxation documents; Notice of Assessment 2016/2017-PAYG Summary 2016/2017
  • Bank statements showing regular salary payments.

2. Living in a Designated area: Please also provide evidence of living in a designated area of Australia for at least tow years as the holder of an eligible visa. Documents to confirm your residence in a specified regional area may include, but are not limited to:

• Title deeds to your residential property;
  • Lease and utility bills (such as telephone, gas, electricity that show your residential address).

3. Personal particulars for character assessment --> form 80

I was asked to submit most of these documents even though my migration agent already uploaded documents to immi account. Migration agent called to immigration and immi said they could not open the files so upload again, but I am not sure why immi cannot open the files. Anyway my migration agent uploaded them again and NO reply since that.

My question is for Bank statement. Immi mentioned that bank statement may include for the evidence for 1 year employment evidence which I did not uploaded. When I get the further request, I asked to my migration agent about this and he said it is not necessary to submit this because I have enough evidence. But I start to worry as It seems like everyone in this forum submit Bank statement. Even I submit my Bank statement, there is an issue because some of payslips and money I receive from company doesn't match. My boss had been paid me like $50 more for few months mistakenly so there was adjustments from my pay later. But on the payslips, my boss insert the wage I supposed to be paid. Also, I had an non-paid holiday for one month, and my boss mistakenly made the payslip for that month, and I submitted that to immigration. I am worried that immigration would think suspicious if there is discrepancy between payslips and bank statements

Could you plz advise me with this? My migration agent doesn't help me, just said you have enough evidence which I don't think!!!. :/

Thanks guys~!

Hi so, I understood that in your case, C/O mentioned specific things which he required. 

Can someone please give me reply?

When C/O asked further documents required, at that time C/O  specify particular things OR C/O mentioned GENERAL FORMAT : 2 years residency & 1 year employment.

In my case ; I have lived 3 places in 2 years, Dubbo, Orange & in Adelaide. For Dubbo & Orange I have provided enough proof for residency.   But,   In Adelaide lease agreement landlord forgot to mentioned actual address.

My C/O requested Below: 

Other requirements;

Please provide further evidence to support two years residency in specified regional area and one year full time employment.

Please note residential lease agreements provided for your address in Adelaide SA do not include the address. Please provide further supporting evidence.

The information provided below explains the requirements relating to the checklist item(s) listed above.

Then C/0 used GENERAL FORMAT what can be used for 2 years residency & 1 year employment. I think which is unique format. 

In this case WHAT SHOULD I UNDERSTAND? C/O ONLY asked for more proof for Adelaide residency OR C/O asked all proof for 2 years? 

Can someone please reply. 

2 hours ago, Diana said:

And further documents request on 5th March 2018. Following was what immi requested on the letter. 

1 Year Work Designated Area: Please provide certified copies of your evidence of employment in a designated area of Australia for at least on year as the holder of an eligible visa. Evidence of employment may include:

• Contract of employment;
  • Pay slips;
  • Taxation documents; Notice of Assessment 2016/2017-PAYG Summary 2016/2017
  • Bank statements showing regular salary payments.

2. Living in a Designated area: Please also provide evidence of living in a designated area of Australia for at least tow years as the holder of an eligible visa. Documents to confirm your residence in a specified regional area may include, but are not limited to:

• Title deeds to your residential property;
  • Lease and utility bills (such as telephone, gas, electricity that show your residential address).

3. Personal particulars for character assessment --> form 80

I was asked to submit most of these documents even though my migration agent already uploaded documents to immi account. Migration agent called to immigration and immi said they could not open the files so upload again, but I am not sure why immi cannot open the files. Anyway my migration agent uploaded them again and NO reply since that.

My question is for Bank statement. Immi mentioned that bank statement may include for the evidence for 1 year employment evidence which I did not uploaded. When I get the further request, I asked to my migration agent about this and he said it is not necessary to submit this because I have enough evidence. But I start to worry as It seems like everyone in this forum submit Bank statement. Even I submit my Bank statement, there is an issue because some of payslips and money I receive from company doesn't match. My boss had been paid me like $50 more for few months mistakenly so there was adjustments from my pay later. But on the payslips, my boss insert the wage I supposed to be paid. Also, I had an non-paid holiday for one month, and my boss mistakenly made the payslip for that month, and I submitted that to immigration. I am worried that immigration would think suspicious if there is discrepancy between payslips and bank statements

Could you plz advise me with this? My migration agent doesn't help me, just said you have enough evidence which I don't think!!!. :/

Thanks guys~!

Hi Mine says:

See the attached "Request Detail", which provides a detailed explanation relating to the checklist item(s) listed below.

1 Year Employment - further evidence required

So I dont need to get this certified?

12 minutes ago, Ruben said:

When uploading documents , before clicking submit button, I'd suggest to click on the link to verify whether the document has been uploaded successfully. this step will help to ensure your documents are not corrupted. 

where is that link?

4 hours ago, Diana said:

[...]

Welcome Diana! :)

You may have enough evidence but cannot have too much!!! Seriously, upload bank statements. :) Highlight your rent coming out and your salary coming in on all statements. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Russki said:

Welcome Diana! :)

You may have enough evidence but cannot have too much!!! Seriously, upload bank statements. :) Highlight your rent coming out and your salary coming in on all statements. 

Thanks for your reply~! 

But  I am worried that some of payslips and money I receive from company doesn't match. It's like $50 - $100 difference but I am worried that immigration would think suspicious if there is discrepancy between payslips and bank statements. My boss had been paid me like $50 more for few months mistakenly so there was adjustments from my pay later. But on the payslips, my boss insert the wage I supposed to be paid. Also, I had an non-paid holiday for one month, and my boss mistakenly made the payslip for that month, and I submitted that to immigration.

Do you think immigration will question my reliability? 

7 minutes ago, Diana said:

Thanks for your reply~! 

But  I am worried that some of payslips and money I receive from company doesn't match. It's like $50 - $100 difference but I am worried that immigration would think suspicious if there is discrepancy between payslips and bank statements. My boss had been paid me like $50 more for few months mistakenly so there was adjustments from my pay later. But on the payslips, my boss insert the wage I supposed to be paid. Also, I had an non-paid holiday for one month, and my boss mistakenly made the payslip for that month, and I submitted that to immigration.

I think you can write a letter for that explaining the situation then they will have some reason to validate before making it a suspicious evidence. I did the same during my 489 visa lodgement for having an overlapping working experience.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Diana said:

Thanks for your reply~! 

Ideally, everything should match perfectly. But in your situation I guess, you can provide explanation note for the CO from yourself, a letter signed by employer that this is really their mistake (detailed letter, explaining all discrapancies) and maybe a statutory declaration from yourself confirming that all the above is a true course of events. :) If your bank statements show later deductions from your bank by the employer to rectify the money he overpaid you, show that too. Just make the story very clear and attach enough evidence. :) 

What do you guys think???

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Russki said:

It is still not 5pm in Adelaide! ;) :D

Hi Russki,

I'm still waiting and confused. My health assessment is saying medial  required, check below. CO did't ask for medical when additional docs requested.

This person is required to complete health examinations for this visa application. Click on the link below to organise these health examinations.
Once this person's health examinations results have been assessed by the department this page will be updated to reflect this.
Note: If this person does not complete the required health examinations the visa application can be refused.

Now, I'm afraid. May be immi is holding my application for medical. I called Immi, they said medical is not required and if required CO will ask me for medical as CO can't straight away cancel application without asking for medical. 

Has anyone encountered with the same medical issue ?

3 minutes ago, Russki said:

Of course, ideally, everything should match perfectly. But in your situation I guess, you can provide explanation note for the CO from yourself, a letter signed by employer that this is really their mistake (detailed letter, explaining all discrapancies) and maybe a statutory declaration from yourself confirming that all the above is a true course of events. :) If iyour bank statements show later deductions from your payments by the employer to rectify the money he overpaid you, show that too. Just make the story very clear and attach enough evidence. :) 

I would personally do as you described:)

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Russki said:

Of course, ideally, everything should match perfectly. But in your situation I guess, you can provide explanation note for the CO from yourself, a letter signed by employer that this is really their mistake (detailed letter, explaining all discrapancies) and maybe a statutory declaration from yourself confirming that all the above is a true course of events. :) If iyour bank statements show later deductions from your payments by the employer to rectify the money he overpaid you, show that too. Just make the story very clear and attach enough evidence. :) 

You're correct @Russki Statutory declaration should be enough explaining the situation. As I said I did the same as adviced by my agent back in the 489 visa times

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, ricky21232 said:

Hi Russki,

I'm still waiting and confused. My health assessment is saying medial  required, check below. CO did't ask for medical when additional docs requested.

This person is required to complete health examinations for this visa application. Click on the link below to organise these health examinations.
Once this person's health examinations results have been assessed by the department this page will be updated to reflect this.
Note: If this person does not complete the required health examinations the visa application can be refused.

Now, I'm afraid. May be immi is holding my application for medical. I called Immi, they said medical is not required and if required CO will ask me for medical as CO can't straight away cancel application without asking for medical. 

Has anyone encountered with the same medical issue ?

Hi ricky, nice to hear from you! :) I understand it is very nerve-wrecking. I remember someone on this forum had a situation when their immi account was showing "medicals required", but CO never asked for it and they waited for CO to send a request, but instead they received a grant! :D So it is awfully confusing, how they work it.

If you already spoken with immigration, that's great, you are half-way there. Do you remember when you talked to immigration and the name of the officer? I would (if I was you) email processing team saying: "I spoke to immigration on XX.XX.XX date with officer called Xxxx, and they advised me that medical examination was not required in my case. Please could you kindly confim this is correct..."  In your email subject put your application reference number and your name. This way you should be covered, right? O.oB| 

• Like 1