887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hey guys good news from me I got my golden email 10 mins ago. TBH I did not expect it to come anytime this week, not to mention Monday morning due to the recent slowdown in processing time. But keeping the hope up definitely pays off i guess. 
Apply date: 27/11/2015
CO: Sophorn
will update documents later

Congrats mate. Enjoy the new freedom

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, Daniyal said:

Hello everyone,

I just received my 887 just now, thank you everyone,this forum was very  helpful, patience paid off.

Applied: 02 aug

Grant: 14 may

Congrats Daniyal...

Day started with a golden mail and ending with another golden mail....wow!!!!

Hi guys, what a wonderful thread you have here, I've been following it for a couple of days now, and i want to share my timeline.

Applied on 30 Oct. 2017

CO (Sophorn) contacted me on 5 April 2018 for some extra documents, contracts for work evidence and bank statement showing my salary transfer, I've already uploaded the payslips, superannuation, GST, Tax return documents when applied, also CO asked for AFD and overseas police clearance for me and wife.

Uploaded the documents on 14 April 2018 and still waiting.

My question is, when the CO contact someone for extra documents does that mean that he is already checked and satisfied with the documents that already submitted before?, or does the CO only do a quick scan for the documents submitted and then ask for the missing documents and after all that he starts to check all the documents as a whole??

Really need to know the way of how the CO work on applications, if anyone know i would appreciate if he could answer this.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2018 at 12:00 PM, Karembak said:

No Nothing, its really frustrated, as I submitted my application back on the 5th of july 2017. Its so annoying when I heard nothing from them since I last updated my doc back in November. My case officer is Sophorn, Is there anyway that I could contact the case officer?

Hi Bro, any update in your application? 

47 minutes ago, Tsep said:

Hi Bro, any update in your application? 

Hi Tsep, they asked for my newborn health check on Feb, but Bupa cant do it until she reach 6 months old, so on 16/04 they sent another request for health check, which I did straight away and received health clearance on the 18/04/2018. However since then I haven't heard anything yet. I should not put my newborn on the application, just me and my wife to get PR first, over 10 months already and still waiting.

• Like 1

Hello everyone 

I got an email from my agent. He requested for proof of working in regional area.

My contracts, payslip, PAGY statement, bank statement 

I have already subbmit them before but they requested again. 

Also asked for spouse ielts which is now expired. How can i prove functional english.

Really stressed. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Manisha said:

Hello everyone 

I got an email from my agent. He requested for proof of working in regional area.

My contracts, payslip, PAGY statement, bank statement 

I have already subbmit them before but they requested again. 

Also asked for spouse ielts which is now expired. How can i prove functional english.

Really stressed. 

Did co contacted your agent today?

1 hour ago, Haitham said:

Hi guys, what a wonderful thread you have here, I've been following it for a couple of days now, and i want to share my timeline.

Applied on 30 Oct. 2017

CO (Sophorn) contacted me on 5 April 2018 for some extra documents, contracts for work evidence and bank statement showing my salary transfer, I've already uploaded the payslips, superannuation, GST, Tax return documents when applied, also CO asked for AFD and overseas police clearance for me and wife.

Uploaded the documents on 14 April 2018 and still waiting.

My question is, when the CO contact someone for extra documents does that mean that he is already checked and satisfied with the documents that already submitted before?, or does the CO only do a quick scan for the documents submitted and then ask for the missing documents and after all that he starts to check all the documents as a whole??

Really need to know the way of how the CO work on applications, if anyone know i would appreciate if he could answer this.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Haitham and welcome! There is no good solid answer to this question, as sometimes your files may be picked up by a totally different CO second time round and this new CO will ask for some documents which he thinks are necessary, but the first CO didn't bother with... They are all different. 

Or sometimes - like in my case - they take so long to get back to your file that the date sensitive documents expire, or your referees move house, and the second time round they will ask to renew expired documents and provide new addresses. Contributes to more delay! ?  ?

22 minutes ago, Karembak said:

Hi Tsep, they asked for my newborn health check on Feb, but Bupa cant do it until she reach 6 months old, so on 16/04 they sent another request for health check, which I did straight away and received health clearance on the 18/04/2018. However since then I haven't heard anything yet. I should not put my newborn on the application, just me and my wife to get PR first, over 10 months already and still waiting.

Hmm. Hopefully you will get by end of this month. I am still waiting for CO assign. 

• Like 1