887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

9 minutes ago, Manisha said:

I supplied all my docs but my agent didnt uploaded coz he thinks they r not necessary. I also supplied form 80 before co was assigned but again my agent didnt upload.

Guys i was stupid that i didnt apply myself 

Its not hard to apply by urself, but if anyone choose to apply through agent plz also keep a track what they r uploading n what needs to be uploaded.

All the best eveyone 

Please let others know about your agent. If there is a web /  FB page give them negative reiew. 

5 minutes ago, Manisha said:

Its more than 2 years old but less than 3 years 

So i guess its expired 

N my agent didnt told me about this as well otherwise we would have given ielts earlier 

As per Homeaffairs Website,

Your test must have been completed within 12 months of visa application lodgement or can be completed during visa application processing.

Untitled.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Manisha said:

Its more than 2 years old but less than 3 years 

So i guess its expired 

N my agent didnt told me about this as well otherwise we would have given ielts earlier 

I was paying money for english for my dependent husband rather than wasting the time

Oh dear 

I have got 2 white hairs in my head in such a young age while waiting for PR?. We should get it today?. I will pray for all the co's too that they dont get white hairs. Gud luck guys and happy shinney morning to everyone.

• Like 1

Hi Guys, 
I have been a silent follower of this forum for the past 2-3 months. Below is my timeline.
Our application included 1 main applicant (me) and 5 secondary applicants.  
Applied : 12 Oct 2017. 
We saw the medical HAP letters in the immi account and did our medicals in November even before the CO asking, later on I read on this forum that it was not necessary, but it's ok.
Co Contacted (Sophorn) : 16 March 2018 and asked for the following documents, 
  • AFP : Names as per passport for all the family members (Although the names were matching exactly as per passport). I emailed the CO within 5 mins of receiving the documents request email for clarification on what is meant by 'Names as per passport' because the names were exactly the same, but didn't get any reply from them till date. I called them, waited in the queue for 40 mins and spoke to the most arrogant customer service professional of my life, she just said wait for the email reply. We didn't want to start any argument so we did the PC again with my wife's pre marital name included in her's and the other ones exactly the same as before. 
May be the CO had difficulty reading and could not read our names from the passport. 
  • Transcript for my wife's degree under the section (Evidence of Functional English). She completed her degree way back in 1991 and it literally took us ages to find her student number and we had to contact our relatives back in Pakistan to get that arranged for us. This whole process took around 20 days of our time. 

• Evidence of Functional English for my two sons, one has just completed VCE and the other one is currently in year 12. We had to contact our daughter (non migrating family member) back in Pakistan to visit our primary school and get the letter issued for my sons for the evidence of English and we got the same letter from the school here as well (although the school administration was quite surprised on the request)
We uploaded all the documents on 12 April 2018. 
Grant emails received : 14th May 2018. 

Although, according to the forum's timeline I had an estimate of 11 weeks time in my mind from the documents request date which was 16th March, to the grant.
So My estimate was around 20-25 May for the Grant, but sooner the better!
Best of Luck Everyone for your Grants!
Hope this will help someone in the same situation as ours. My key was to avoid arguments with the COs and do whatever they are asking. 

Congrats mate :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Manisha said:

Hi

My agent didnt upload my contract, i dont know why 

I gave my form 80 which he haven't uploaded as well 

I got all doc but my agent told me they dont ask for them 

So frustrated. So i gave my docs again n as asked him to upload. 

But now again my husband has to sit for ielts as his previous ielts is more than 12 months old 

oh damm...! That's so annoying...! 

Morning,

i would like to ask you all.

I’m blessed with a baby last Friday and I have CO assigned on 26th April asking for additional information for me and my wife. Do I need to update my newborn details as well? If yes then what details I can provide?

i don’t have birth certificate or anything at this stage.

please help me with the information.

Regards

19 hours ago, Nee_778 said:

Hope it will not affect the ones who have already applied or will be asked to withdraw to cater for the new rules. Does anyone know when the rules will be implemented or the effective date? Don't see any updates on the Department of Home Affairs news page.

This article is not really accurate. The 887 is already a PR which is obtained when someone has already lived in a regional are for a period of 2 years, which is legislated. They would need to develop a new visa if they are looking for longer commitments. Why punish those already on regional visas who have made a commitment.

3 minutes ago, B3sT said:

Morning,

I’m blessed with a baby last Friday and I have CO assigned on 26th April asking for additional information for me and my wife. Do I need to update my newborn details as well? If yes then what details I can provide?

Regards

Congrats for newborn baby.

I also done agent for all my process. but I have imported the application in my account and can check each and every document which my agent have uploaded..!
Mate then pls help me.. if we import the application do you know if the agent get notified.. at this stage I dont want to get him offended..

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, B3sT said:

Morning,

Regards

Hi, 

Congrats for the baby, this was my scenario when my baby was born first i applied birth certificate. 

I called Immi, they said first wait for birth certificate, then fill form 1022. 

add the form to your immi account - where it says update details, let them know that you applying for the new born's passport. 

After 2 months, i received his passport, i called Immi again

they gave me an email address and told me to send form 1022 along with copies of passport. 

after 1 month of emailing them, they issued him 489 visa. 

but he has no bridging visa, i applied 887 visa before he was born so i emailed immi still waiting for our 887.

3 minutes ago, neel said:

Hi, 

Congrats for the baby, this was my scenario when my baby was born first i applied birth certificate. 

I called Immi, they said first wait for birth certificate, then fill form 1022. 

add the form to your immi account - where it says update details, let them know that you applying for the new born's passport. 

After 2 months, i received his passport, i called Immi again

they gave me an email address and told me to send form 1022 along with copies of passport. 

after 1 month of emailing them, they issued him 489 visa. 

but he has no bridging visa, i applied 887 visa before he was born so i emailed immi still waiting for our 887.

this is the email address, if in case you want to inform them. 

adelaide.gsm.team10@border.gov.au

1 hour ago, Manny (Applied 14 Dec 17) said:

I also done agent for all my process. but I have imported the application in my account and can check each and every document which my agent have uploaded..!

Hi Manny, 

Can you please provide steps how to import file? 

30 minutes ago, su89 said:

Mate then pls help me.. if we import the application do you know if the agent get notified.. at this stage I dont want to get him offended..

I dont think agent get the notification as my agent was suprise when i ask him to show me the doc he upload as he told me he has uploaded, but i couldnt see in my immi account , then i show him my immi account to ask under which tab he uploaded. So he asked me if i imported the file 

YES I DID IMPORTED THE FILE 

Thanks Manisha..

I dont think agent get the notification as my agent was suprise when i ask him to show me the doc he upload as he told me he has uploaded, but i couldnt see in my immi account , then i show him my immi account to ask under which tab he uploaded. So he asked me if i imported the file 

6 minutes ago, Manisha said:

No they dont get any notification if you have imported the file or not..!

13 minutes ago, Manisha said:

Hi Manisha, 

Can you please provide steps for how to open immi account and how to import our file from agent login? 

8 minutes ago, Tsep said:

Hi Manny, 

Can you please provide steps how to import file? 

Its not that tricky bro.. Just login to account and there you will find an option to import the file.. you need to fill some information about DOB, File number..etc you can get that information form the ack letter which you might received from your agent while you hve applied for 887..!

I applied on 7th October 2017, filed opened 8th March 2018. I submitted documents 9th March. CO Adam team 10. 

I can see many people whose filed opened after me has granted visa but mine is still no luck. Guys any way I can contact them to check?? This is not fair :( 

4 minutes ago, Santosh L said:

I applied on 7th October 2017, filed opened 8th March 2018. I submitted documents 9th March. CO Adam team 10. 

I can see many people whose filed opened after me has granted visa but mine is still no luck. Guys any way I can contact them to check?? This is not fair ?

Hi Santosh,

What are the documents requested by CO ? .