887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

19 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi Haitham and welcome! There is no good solid answer to this question, as sometimes your files may be picked up by a totally different CO second time round and this new CO will ask for some documents which he thinks are necessary, but the first CO didn't bother with... They are all different. 

Or sometimes - like in my case - they take so long to get back to your file that the date sensitive documents expire, or your referees move house, and the second time round they will ask to renew expired documents and provide new addresses. Contributes to more delay! ?  ?

Thanks Russki for your reply, the reason i ask that is because my work during the last 2 years was a bit missy, i was working on 2 part times jobs, plus completing my hours working as Uber driver, that's produced a huge amount of payslips, every week have 2 payslips form the part time job plus a long payslip from uber, and one part time job of them was a fortnight peyslips and the other one was weekly payslips, i tried to arrange all those payslips in a monthly files and i wrote a statement to describe the situation to make easy for the CO to review the hours.

So i was wondering if the CO was already satisfied with the hours from the payslips that i sent when i applied, and he was only asking for the extar doc ( contracts and the bank statements) just as extra proof for working in those companies/positions, he didn't ask me for extra proof for hours in his request for more information email.

Just wanted to know to have some relief, much strees here waiting for the decision.

Hi guys, thanks for congratulating me. it really made my day. Finally finished my work today so now I have some time to share my documents

1) employment: more than 52 payslips (certified), group certificate, bank statements, tax notice of assessment, employment reference letter, job offer letter, change in salary letter, super statements. I considered the above evidence was very strong and should satisfy the 1-year employment requirement.

2) residency:  this evidence was not as strong because I lived at 5 different houses in 3 different states (quite a journey). The similarity among these was that I shared house at all 5 addresses, so no formal agency rental agreement, no utility bills except at 1 address, so I just gathered as much evidence as possible and submitted it all

• 1st address: flight ticket, house mate's statutory declaration, house picture, mobile phone bills, mails received, bank statement
  • 2nd address: rental agreement with the main lessee (form downloaded on the internet), electricity bills, mobile phone bills, flight ticket, mails received, bank statement
  • 3rd address: flight ticket, house pictures, mails received, mobile phone bills, rental agreement with the main lessee (form downloaded on the internet), notice to leave, bank statement
  • 4th address: house pictures, internet bills, rental agreement with the main lessee (form downloaded on the internet), mails received, bank statement
  • 5th address: house pictures, rental agreement with my employer (i rent the company's shared house), Mobile Phone bills, mails received and bank statements

all rental agreements showed that all utilities bills were included (except address 2) in the rental money. I also emphasized this fact again in the summary sheet which also includes other summarized details such as period of stay for each address, name of documents provided for each address, and page number for navigation. I  grouped documents into each address so I had 5 pdf files for 5 addresses. In each file I created bookmarks for easy navigation. 

3) Other documents: form 80, passport, driver licence, birth certificate, overseas PCC, AFP with all possible name sequence.

Needless to say, I personally could not prepare these documents without the tips from others that I learned on this forum. Therefore I'd like to say a million thanks to you guys with your kindness to share. For those who are still waiting, please keep your hope up, stay positive and your day will eventually come.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, slvicky said:

Hey, @DarDec I'm not that lucky. Just checked, it still on received state ?

Hi Slvicky,

not sure if my file status got changed before the grant. I remember checking the status at around 2pm last Friday and it was still "received' at that time. so i think it is very likely that your file already got allocated and they are working on it. maybe you have more documents to verify than me so It takes longer time but you should hear from them soon. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, hoangdekiem said:

Hi guys, thanks for congratulating me. it really made my day. Finally finished my work today so now I have some time to share my documents

1) employment: more than 52 payslips (certified), group certificate, bank statements, tax notice of assessment, employment reference letter, job offer letter, change in salary letter, super statements. I considered the above evidence was very strong and should satisfy the 1-year employment requirement.

2) residency:  this evidence was not as strong because I lived at 5 different houses in 3 different states (quite a journey). The similarity among these was that I shared house at all 5 addresses, so no formal agency rental agreement, no utility bills except at 1 address, so I just gathered as much evidence as possible and submitted it all

• 1st address: flight ticket, house mate's statutory declaration, house picture, mobile phone bills, mails received, bank statement
  • 2nd address: rental agreement with the main lessee (form downloaded on the internet), electricity bills, mobile phone bills, flight ticket, mails received, bank statement
  • 3rd address: flight ticket, house pictures, mails received, mobile phone bills, rental agreement with the main lessee (form downloaded on the internet), notice to leave, bank statement
  • 4th address: house pictures, internet bills, rental agreement with the main lessee (form downloaded on the internet), mails received, bank statement
  • 5th address: house pictures, rental agreement with my employer (i rent the company's shared house), Mobile Phone bills, mails received and bank statements

all rental agreements showed that all utilities bills were included (except address 2) in the rental money. I also emphasized this fact again in the summary sheet which also includes other summarized details such as period of stay for each address, name of documents provided for each address, and page number for navigation. I  grouped documents into each address so I had 5 pdf files for 5 addresses. In each file I created bookmarks for easy navigation. 

3) Other documents: form 80, passport, driver licence, birth certificate, overseas PCC, AFP with all possible name sequence.

Needless to say, I personally could not prepare these documents without the tips from others that I learned on this forum. Therefore I'd like to say a million thanks to you guys with your kindness to share. For those who are still waiting, please keep your hope up, stay positive and your day will eventually come.

Congrats mate! Enjoy your new life! ? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tsep said:

Hmm. Hopefully you will get by end of this month. I am still waiting for CO assign. 

Hi @Tsep,

Can you share me your detail timeline (first CO assign, second,...)? And have you got CO request for your daughter medical health check? How old is she when you applied 887?

Looks like I am in the similar your case. I applied 887 on 26/10 then my son's born on this March. I am waiting for CO second time.

Thanks.

56 minutes ago, Daniel24 said:

Hi @Tsep,

Can you share me your detail timeline (first CO assign, second,...)? And have you got CO request for your daughter medical health check? How old is she when you applied 887?

Looks like I am in the similar your case. I applied 887 on 26/10 then my son's born on this March. I am waiting for CO second time.

Thanks.

Hi Daniel24,

Actually I applied on 22/09. My daughter born in August. When I applied at that time she just month old. Rather than getting 489 for her, I directly applied my 887 with mentetion her in non migrating family member. Actually she not added in my 489 so her name not able to get as dependent. I did not filled form 1022. But in my application she appear in family and my acknowledgment letter also. When first CO assign in 02/feb she got 489 visa. And I am still waiting for further information like, medical examination. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Tsep said:

Hi Daniel24,

Actually I applied on 22/09. My daughter born in August. When I applied at that time she just month old. Rather than getting 489 for her, I directly applied my 887 with mentetion her in non migrating family member. Actually she not added in my 489 so her name not able to get as dependent. I did not filled form 1022. But in my application she appear in family and my acknowledgment letter also. When first CO assign in 02/feb she got 489 visa. And I am still waiting for further information like, medical examination. 

Thanks for your information mate! I don't know why CO didn't ask your daughter medical examination on the day they granted 489 for her.

So we have to wait few more months to get new requests for child medical examination.

7 minutes ago, Daniel24 said:

Thanks for your information mate! I don't know why CO didn't ask your daughter medical examination on the day they granted 489 for her.

So We have to wait few more months to get new requests for child medical examination.

Not sure. Now I am quite worried too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hoangdekiem said:

hi 

How many times did you travel? and did you compensate these date? Can you please share the detais?

4 hours ago, Haitham said:

Hi guys, what a wonderful thread you have here, I've been following it for a couple of days now, and i want to share my timeline.

Applied on 30 Oct. 2017

CO (Sophorn) contacted me on 5 April 2018 for some extra documents, contracts for work evidence and bank statement showing my salary transfer, I've already uploaded the payslips, superannuation, GST, Tax return documents when applied, also CO asked for AFD and overseas police clearance for me and wife.

Uploaded the documents on 14 April 2018 and still waiting.

My question is, when the CO contact someone for extra documents does that mean that he is already checked and satisfied with the documents that already submitted before?, or does the CO only do a quick scan for the documents submitted and then ask for the missing documents and after all that he starts to check all the documents as a whole??

Really need to know the way of how the CO work on applications, if anyone know i would appreciate if he could answer this.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Haitham,

its all up to a CO. When I applied for my previous visa, I was contacted by 3 different COs. They all kept on asking different documents and were completely ignoring what previous CO has asked for. Don't want to scare you, but just want u to b prepared for the worst. Hopefully everything goes smoothly with you and u get a grant soon. 

Hi Russki, 

I hope you can suggest me on this, i have applied 887 on 3/11/2017.

CO contact me on 12/04/2018 and ask for 2 years residency proof and 1 year employment proof. ( my agent uploaded them at first place but been asked again like other applicants) My agent has uploaded documents again on 2/05/2018 to support with few more docs. According to you and this forum’s experience when should i expect reply from CO ? 

Do you think i will be asked for more  docs or should i expect direct grant now ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Raman 

Hi Russki, 
I hope you can suggest me on this, i have applied 887 on 3/11/2017.
CO contact me on 12/04/2018 and ask for 2 years residency proof and 1 year employment proof. ( my agent uploaded them at first place but been asked again like other applicants) My agent has uploaded documents again on 2/05/2018 to support with few more docs. According to you and this forum’s experience when should i expect reply from CO ? 
Do you think i will be asked for more  docs or should i expect direct grant now ?
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Raman 

direct grant. u first heard it here :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone,

I have been reading few threads from yesterday .  

We had applied on the 14th Sep '17  .

CO assigned 12 JAN '18 - ADAM - requested documents regarding work, residency and clarification on Debt to Commonwealth.

doc submitted - 23rd JAN.

next update on 2 Mar '18 CO - DAT , requested Debt to commonwealth for my wife 

submitted on 3 Mar"18 (debt to commonwealth replied with "No dues from ATO portal Both TFN and ABN" ).

My question to all is have anybody else been asked for Debt to Commonwealth ?

we are still waiting for further update - status on IMMI account reads " further assessment ".

any information is welcomed.

regards

Oh no! They have just extended the processing times again!

Last updated: 15 May 2018 (for month ending 30 April 2018)

Picture1.thumb.jpg.406dc38ee006096e30be10e56a001e97.jpg

Waited 2 years to fulfill residential requirement and now another year to get the visa.. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] ohhh boy !

But the again we know we are still around 5 months mark and we get contacted around 5 montgs and 20 days.. [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

Hello everyone,

I have been reading few threads from yesterday .  

We had applied on the 14th Sep '17  .

CO assigned 12 JAN '18 - ADAM - requested documents regarding work, residency and clarification on Debt to Commonwealth.

doc submitted - 23rd JAN.

next update on 2 Mar '18 CO - DAT , requested Debt to commonwealth for my wife 

submitted on 3 Mar"18 (debt to commonwealth replied with "No dues from ATO portal Both TFN and ABN" ).

My question to all is have anybody else been asked for Debt to Commonwealth ?

we are still waiting for further update - status on IMMI account reads " further assessment ".

any information is welcomed.

regards

Hi @HSK (Applied 14 sep 17), what proofs of functional English did you submit for your wife? The reason for my asking is that this might be the Second instalment? 

12 minutes ago, AMDG said:

Hi @HSK (Applied 14 sep 17), what proofs of functional English did you submit for your wife? The reason for my asking is that this might be the Second instalment? 

Hi AMDG

Functional English Has been supported by certificate from University of Graduation. 

Edited by HSK (Applied 14 sep 17)
spelling