887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi Guys,
I need to provide a statutory declaration for a few weeks that I lived with a relative till I rented my own house, But I couldn't find any FORM in homeaffairs website. Can somebody explain to me how should I prepare this doc?
Thanks a lot
This is what I used for same scenario .. shared househttp://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5af8e52f4a5c1/CommonwealthStatutorydeclarationform%20%281%29.pdf

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mosh said:

Hi Russki,

I pray from my heart that you get yours PR finally. 

Thank you so much Mosh, I believe it will eventually come!!! For now, I'll just relax and practice some meditation... ? ? 

Others getting grants is great to watch and makes us all feel more positive!!! ?

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, Mosh said:

Hi Guys,

I need to provide a statutory declaration for a few weeks that I lived with a relative till I rented my own house, But I couldn't find any FORM in homeaffairs website. Can somebody explain to me how should I prepare this doc?

Thanks a lot

https://www.ag.gov.au/Publications/Statutory-declarations/Documents/CommonwealthStatutorydeclarationform.doc

Try this one.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, hoangdekiem said:

Hey guys good news from me I got my golden email 10 mins ago. TBH I did not expect it to come anytime this week, not to mention Monday morning due to the recent slowdown in processing time. But keeping the hope up definitely pays off i guess. 

Apply date: 27/11/2015

CO: Sophorn

will update documents later

COngrats...! 

20 minutes ago, raesha said:

Hi 

Thanks, Manny for your reply so 4-5 weeks after 28 days.

I think it is 4-5 weks after uploading the required docs..! means you can expect by 1st or 2nd week of June..! 
But this is not 100% sure, this is according to the few members time frame...! (Check few September applicant in spreadsheet)

8 minutes ago, Manny (Applied 14 Dec 17) said:

I think it is 4-5 weks after uploading the required docs..! means you can expect by 1st or 2nd week of June..! 
But this is not 100% sure, this is according to the few members time frame...! (Check few September applicant in spreadsheet)

Hi Manny

Thank you so much too much stress please pray for me.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, slvicky said:

I wasn't expecting any news for my application until next week or week after next week. But with the grant for @hoangdekiem  made me so anxious...... Now I'm trying to get back to the previous state of mind. Don't wanna be stressed like this ? ? ? 

I reckon your file is with CO now ?.  What is the status shown in immi account ? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, slvicky said:

I didn't check. Gonna check in the evening. Can't recall my password and it saved on my home machine ?

All good mate. 

I posted below post yesterday night but it was overshadow with hoangdekiem's grant in the morning. Can anyone advise regard to below matter. 

Requirement of Statuary Declaration

Dear all,

I stayed first 2 months in a room belong to one of my friend at free of charge. I got the letter from him too. However, should I produce a Statuary Declaration also?. Thanks In advance.

2 minutes ago, DarDec said:

All good mate. 

I posted below post yesterday night but it was overshadow with hoangdekiem's grant in the morning. Can anyone advise regard to below matter. 

Requirement of Statuary Declaration

Dear all,

I stayed first 2 months in a room belong to one of my friend at free of charge. I got the letter from him too. However, should I produce a Statuary Declaration also?. Thanks In advance.

Hey @DarDec I had the same situation and I checked with my agent who did  489 visa and she said letter should be enough. So, I got only a letter.

But you never know what these COs will ask. So, if you can better

• Like 1

1 minute ago, slvicky said:

Hey @DarDec I had the same situation and I checked with my agent who did  489 visa and she said letter should be enough. So, I got only a letter.

But you never know what these COs will ask. So, if you can better

Thanks mate. I will prepare a Stat Dec: to be in safer side anyway.  

• Like 2

Hey guys good news from me I got my golden email 10 mins ago. TBH I did not expect it to come anytime this week, not to mention Monday morning due to the recent slowdown in processing time. But keeping the hope up definitely pays off i guess. 
Apply date: 27/11/2015
CO: Sophorn
will update documents later

Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk