887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Just now, DarDec said:

Just send through an email. I reckon it will do. Upload any payment receipt /email from UAE authorities. 

I got more information request from 

adelaide.gsm.team10@border.gov.au

Should I reply to the same or is there any other email address?

1 minute ago, DarDec said:

What was the status of your application before getting message from  CO ? Is it 'Received' or Assessment in progress' 

Don't know. I checked immi account after receiving the email.

BTW, Is it ok if I reply to the same more information email or should I write a new email with my details

8 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Don't know. I checked immi account after receiving the email.

BTW, Is it ok if I reply to the same more information email or should I write a new email with my details

Just reply to same e-mail. It make more sense than new email. 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Damn... I just received more information request. Asked for UAE police certificate even though I stayed there for less than 12 months. This is really frustrating.

CO- Adam

@Wali , @Gur 87 Mates your grants are not far away. Your files will be on CO's hands shortly.  Please keep us updating. ???

17 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Hey, Can I ask from CO why they requested PCC even though I stayed there less than 12 months? Will it make any issue?

I think that is not a good option. COs have rights to ask more documents if required. We know that this is stupid way to process 887 application because we have given them all these documents for 489 processing also. No point to argue with them. They just need to buy the time under the pressure by government.  

@Russki, What is your opinion ? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DarDec said:

I think that is not a good option. COs have rights to ask more documents if required. We know that this is stupid way to process 887 application because we have given them all these documents for 489 processing also. No point to argue with them. They just need to buy the time under the pressure by government.  

Yeah, I know. But I'm really mad about this because I stayed in UAE for 11  months. during that 11 months, I went back to my home country for 2.5 months. So, actually, To I stayed in UAE less than 9 months.

I produced SL PCC to prove this. CO didn't consider this and straightaway requested UAE pcc.  

21 minutes ago, DarDec said:

@DarDec -- Why they are under the pressure by government ????

41 minutes ago, ricky21232 said:

There are few news that gov: trying to push regional immigrant to rural area. It is true that is is not effecting who already lodge 887, but side effects on such decisions.

defenetly there should a strong reason to expand the processing time just only for 887 visa   

41 minutes ago, ricky21232 said:

There are few news that gov: trying to push regional immigrant to rural area. It is true that is is not effecting who already lodge 887, but side effects on such decisions.

defenetly there should a strong reason to expand the processing time just only for 887 visa