887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, SRKNA said:

Hi guys? I applied on march. Can anyone please tell me the process how I can go overseas at this point? And what are the consequences if I go overseas when my 887 visa is on process? Thanks 

You can go overseas during your 887 application. You have to inform immigration by sending an email like your departure date and arrival date. Also double check you have your valid 489 visa otherwise you have to apply for bridging visa B. There will be no consequences for travelling overseas cause you are not breaching any 489/887 condition. One last thing you must be on shore to get your residency. Have a good holiday. 

887.jpg

Edited by Maxzone
Different format
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Maxzone said:

You can go overseas during your 887 application. You have to inform immigration by sending an email like your departure date and arrival date. Also double check you have your valid 489 visa otherwise you have to apply for bridging visa B. There will be no consequences for travelling overseas cause you are not breaching any 489/887 condition. One last thing you must be on shore to get your residency. Have a good holiday. 

887.jpg

Thanks a lot Maxzone. Is it ok to inform them I week before my departure or I have to inform at the time of buying tickets?

What is the email address?

Do I need to inform them after coming back?

I still have one and a half year on my 489 visa.

Thanks again

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, 10year wait said:

Lets all recommend mr adnries back at home affairs.. they need such a good co’s??

My friend applied in August. Got replied in December, asked him to submit his newly born babe’s medical examination. As per medical authorities less than 6 month’s babe are not required medical examination  but CO asked. My friend submitted all evidence that babe can’t do medical test as per medical policy my friend didn’t get reply since December now after  6 month wait CO again asked medical of the babe Because now babe is 6 month old. 

Now they don’t care how long we wait. 

7 minutes ago, AAlis said:

My friend applied in August. Got replied in December, asked him to submit his newly born babe’s medical examination. As per medical authorities less than 6 month’s babe are not required medical examination  but CO asked. My friend submitted all evidence that babe can’t do medical test as per medical policy my friend didn’t get reply since December now after  6 month wait CO again asked medical of the babe Because now babe is 6 month old. 

I had the similar situation when I'm applying for 489. My baby was less than 6 months and had to do the medical examination. I did it for my baby but it was not a regular medical examination done for adults. It just babies weight, height, normal health condition check. 

11 minutes ago, AAlis said:

Hey bro which date your friend got contacted by co again

1 hour ago, Tpsk said:

Hey bro which date your friend got contacted by co again

Guys, finally my file back to business. 

I been waiting for my newborn daughter to be add in my 887 file. My biggest fear was because she born before 887 apply and I did not takes her 489 .but Tuesday I make a call and talk to immi and they promised to pick up my file. Today after 8 months my daughter got bridging visa. And payment also made. I am happy finally. I know golden email still far away. But this also golden email for me because since long time I was thinking to withdraw file. Thanks 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Tsep said:

I been waiting for my newborn daughter to be add in my 887 file. My biggest fear was because she born before 887 apply and I did not takes her 489 .but Tuesday I make a call and talk to immi and they promised to pick up my file. Today after 8 months my daughter got bridging visa. And payment also made. I am happy finally. I know golden email still far away. But this also golden email for me because since long time I was thinking to withdraw file. Thanks 

Hang in there mate you will get it

20 minutes ago, Tsep said:

That's a great news. Don't worry, golden e-mail is not that away now.

25 minutes ago, Tsep said:

Hurray!!! ? Well done Tsep, you got it moving! Happy for you mate. ? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tsep said:

I'm very happy for you Tsep. It's long overdue