887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

27 minutes ago, Manny (Applied 14 Dec 17) said:

I can understand the feeling of Gur87, Who is next on the list and waiting since long...! ?

Yes, I am glad the weekend is coming and he can relax a bit and take a break from intense waiting for at least  two days... ?  Next week is his week! ? 

• Like 2

Thanks for your concern Guy’s but very funny thing happened this morning. I came back from overseas last Thursday and been waiting since then . I had a random thought this morning to give them a call and update that I’m back in the country .The guy who was on the phone said I’ve emailed the case officer that you called and you’re back . So I asked him that I already have a case officer and he replied yes you’re file already looked after and if the case officer will need something he will ask from and I cannot tell you the outcome . The first thing he said I don’t need to call them and update them that I’m back in country because it’s Automatic. But making a note on my file he told me this . May be my case officer is on holiday or something ?? What you reckon guys ?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Gur 87 said:

Thanks for your concern Guy’s but very funny thing happened this morning. I came back from overseas last Thursday and been waiting since then . I had a random thought this morning to give them a call and update that I’m back in the country .The guy who was on the phone said I’ve emailed the case officer that you called and you’re back . So I asked him that I already have a case officer and he replied yes you’re file already looked after and if the case officer will need something he will ask from and I cannot tell you the outcome . The first thing he said I don’t need to call them and update them that I’m back in country because it’s Automatic. But making a note on my file he told me this . May be my case officer is on holiday or something ?? What you reckon guys ?

Hi Gur 87, can you please tell me the process how you traveled overseas during 887 on process?

Please give me the phone number and email address where I can inform them.

Is it ok if I inform them one week before my travel date?

Is it ok if I book my ticket now and inform them one week before the travel? Or I have to inform before buying tickets?

Thanks a lot for your support.

7 minutes ago, SRKNA said:

Hi Gur 87, can you please tell me the process how you traveled overseas during 887 on process?

Please give me the phone number and email address where I can inform them.

Is it ok if I inform them one week before my travel date?

Is it ok if I book my ticket now and inform them one week before the travel? Or I have to inform before buying tickets?

Thanks a lot for your support.

Hi SRKNA

you can update any time before your travel . You just need to give the set of dates which you planning to travel easy thing . Just call on normal department customer care and choose skilled visa option which is number 3 and that will put you through to one of the representative and they will put a note on your file . Cheers

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Gur 87 said:

Hi SRKNA

you can update any time before your travel . You just need to give the set of dates which you planning to travel easy thing . Just call on normal department customer care and choose skilled visa option which is number 3 and that will put you through to one of the representative and they will put a note on your file . Cheers

Hi Gur, I have a question to you. How long you can stay overseas without any problem on 887 application. Like is this ok to stay couple of month if it is like medical purpose or family issue. Any idea about that. I am gonna apply 887 within few months so I just need to know. If you know some thing please let me know. 

4 hours ago, Gur 87 said:

Hi SRKNA

Thanks a lot. Thank you very much.

Hi friends,

Can anyone say how long it takes to receive the AFP.

On 7 May I got an email from them:

"We are pleased to confirm that your National Police Check (NPC) has been completed and your certificate will be dispatched the next business day via Australia Post service to your nominated mailing address. 
Please note that current postage times are 3-7 working days within Australia "

But it has still not arrived as yet.  Any ideas ?

Thanks,

Quick help guys,
Do you guys have a template to write letters to DIBP/CO. I need to write a letter to DIBO/CO explaining the overseas travels during my 2 years stay. 

Any help is highly appreciated.
Regards,
toot 
Hi toot
As far as I know in form 80 there is a question which asks about your travel history in the past 10yrs with reasons to be mentioned next to them. I guess it will help.

Thanks
Anudeep

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

On 5/27/2018 at 12:34 AM, Salman khan said:

i need one advise is that i worked for my own company as a manager and i get paid monthly 164.6667  per month and its average become 38 hr per week but i am  director of that company 

as well will it cause any problem for 887 visa

Won't this fall under Self-Employment?

Picture1.jpg

16 minutes ago, toot said:

Hi Guys,

Can anyone tell me how to apply for Police clearance in Aus. 

Im using below link and it gives me an error after uploading my documents for 100 points.
https://afpnationalpolicechecks.converga.com.au/

And for how long is this valid?

Regards

toot

Hi @toot, if you can make sure that your scanned files are in .JPG .PDF or .TIF formats and that each file is no more than 4MB in size. You can also try using Google Chrome as your browser when you do this. Hope these help.?

6 minutes ago, AMDG said:

Hi @toot, if you can make sure that your scanned files are in .JPG .PDF or .TIF formats and that each file is no more than 4MB in size. You can also try using Google Chrome as your browser when you do this. Hope these help.?

Thanks mate,

Yes,

I have checked fill sized all below 600Kb. All files in pdf format. used many browsers. 

And the funny part is : I have an active ticket with AFP IT team since last month  to fix this. im wondering how everyone is getting there checks done? 

Regards,

toot

Hi Guys,
Can anyone tell me how to apply for Police clearance in Aus. 

Im using below link and it gives me an error after uploading my documents for 100 points.
https://afpnationalpolicechecks.converga.com.au/
And for how long is this valid?
Regards
toot

got mine done last week and everything was smooth.
I dont know for how long the errors are valid for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk