887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

2 minutes ago, Arifin said:
On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 6:21 PM, mgh said:

No my co Dat.Applied on 14 November,Co contact 30 April and documents submitted on 15 May and till now waiting.

my co is Sophorn. Applied on the 18th of November, doc requested on the 8th of May, submitted on the 18th of May...waiting as everyone else:)

On 5/30/2018 at 2:18 PM, mgh said:

No worries ? we are on a dirt road so put your goggles on so we can see clear and avoid hurdles 

simply what ever they ask for provide them and pray to ALLAH 

only the issue is my parents are on visit here and they got worried because of me that I haven’t achieved my goal yet?

Hi MGH,

I also applied based on my taxi driving full time work.  I think you need to advise CO that as you are self employed and there is no salary slips, better to show your financial reports like Profit & loss a/c & Balance Sheet.

Thanks,

On 5/18/2018 at 3:46 PM, Manisha said:

Hello 

Congrats to all who got their grants n all the best to those who are waiting.

I imported my 887 file, but i cannot download the doc attached to check what doc r uploaded as my agent attached them.

Can anyone help

Hi,

Documents once attached in immi account CANNOT be viewed / downloaded or deleted.

Need to be very sure before uploading any documents.

Thanks,

3 minutes ago, German Padda said:

Visa granted?  Today I was driving my road train just pull over for a break and just thought to check email and what i saw Grant Grant Grant?

Got email at 10:17 AM

applied 05/12/2017

Grant 31/05/2018

Direct Grant CO Wendy

Wow, congrats!!!!! great end for the day ? 

Is this a new CO? Never saw this name before

1 hour ago, Jeff24 said:

Hi MGH,

I also applied based on my taxi driving full time work.  I think you need to advise CO that as you are self employed and there is no salary slips, better to show your financial reports like Profit & loss a/c & Balance Sheet.

Thanks,

I uploaded BAS statement (GST records), Time sheets from  taxi company (In & off), Tax return , Taxi Licence, Bank statement that shows my  savings, letter form taxi owner.

I don't have any payslips as this is self employment however taxi owner's letter mentioned ,I worked full time.

Is it not sufficient? 

43 minutes ago, German Padda said:

Visa granted?  Today I was driving my road train just pull over for a break and just thought to check email and what i saw Grant Grant Grant?

applied 05/12/2017

Grant 31/05/2018

Direct Grant CO Wendy

Congrats mate 

5 hours ago, NITIN R said:

Thanks a lot everyone, 

I went through a migration agent

Didn't certified any copies

CO:- Sophorn

1. Passports- yes for everyone
2. Birth certs- For my daughter only, High school transcript for me and my wife
3. Drivers License- yes for both
4. Marriage cert- yes

5. PAYG summary- yes
6. ATO tax recipts-yes
7. Payslips- 108weeks (52week required)

8. Utility Bills- Yes for Mobile phone, Electricity & Landline
9 Rental agreements- yes 2 years
10. Rental recipts- dont have these

11. New AFP- yes done in Dec 2017 for both of us

+ Old police reports taken for 489 - I never left Australia, my wife did once (4 week) so current PCC for her

12.FORM 80 -yes for me & my wife

13. FORM 1221- No
14. Photos- No

15. Dependent's proof of  english- letter from university  & University transcripts

16. Bank statements:- from very first day in Australia

17.Kids school Reports

I lived with one of my friend for 2 months, so i compensated that by living in  regional area for 2 years 2 months.

After reading posts in this thread i imported the application in my immi account and found a typo in my application form and asked my agent to fix it by filling form 1023.

Thanks once again

Congrats and Thanks mate. Hope every one who gets a grant gives us all above details. ?

4 hours ago, German Padda said:

applied 05/12/2017

Grant 31/05/2018

Direct Grant CO Wendy

Congratulations mate...!!!

4 hours ago, sak745 said:

I uploaded BAS statement (GST records), Time sheets from  taxi company (In & off), Tax return , Taxi Licence, Bank statement that shows my  savings, letter form taxi owner.

I don't have any payslips as this is self employment however taxi owner's letter mentioned ,I worked full time.

Is it not sufficient? 

I think you should also provide letter from local taxi office that you work in the regional area.( if its regional spon 489 visa). 

5 hours ago, German Padda said:

applied 05/12/2017

Grant 31/05/2018

Direct Grant CO Wendy

Congrats M8

Visa granted[emoji3]  Today I was driving my road train just pull over for a break and just thought to check email and what i saw Grant Grant Grant?
applied 05/12/2017
Grant 31/05/2018
Direct Grant CO Wendy
Congrats mate :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

On 5/30/2018 at 2:46 PM, Tpsk said:

Mate you are in queue now

Gur 87

Thanks for your concern Guy’s but very funny thing happened this morning. I came back from overseas last Thursday and been waiting since then . I had a random thought this morning to give them a call and update that I’m back in the country .The guy who was on the phone said I’ve emailed the case officer that you called and you’re back . So I asked him that I already have a case officer and he replied yes you’re file already looked after and if the case officer will need something he will ask from and I cannot tell you the outcome . The first thing he said I don’t need to call them and update them that I’m back in country because it’s Automatic. But making a note on my file he told me this . May be my case officer is on holiday or something ?? What you reckon guys ?

This what I updated on last Friday 

kick of the weekend in style 

Direct Grant 01/06/2018

CO Adam 

• Like 1