887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi Guys,

Here are my time lines and need your help for these questions

887 app: 01/12/2017.

Co assigned: 24/may/2018.

Requested for Wife AFP and Indian PCC.

Questiona are 

1) CO requested for wife AFP for her given name as passport and Alias  my surname+ her name.

But, we havn't created any account with my surname. I got AFP with my wife name only. Do I need to AFP with alias name( as it was not mentioned anywhere) as well. But, I dont have any proofs to show the alias name. 

2) I have changed my address this week, How can I notify the IMMI deparment.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Rup

7 minutes ago, Puneet said:

Hi Guys, spoke to the Immi Helpline about my case.

He said he can just check the progress of my application, but not what problems are with the CO assessing my documents.

But he did say that he will note down my concern for clarification and the CO may* get back to me if they have concerns. But if they are happy with the documents provided or they do not have any particular concern they would not respond.

All I have to do now is wait! ?

CO "may" get back to you!!! ? CO "should" give you the grant by now, gggrrrrr!!!!!! And an apology for messing you around! ? ? Well done for contacting them in any case, hopefully, it will dislodge something and thing will move faster!  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Russki said:

CO "may" get back to you!!! ? CO "should" give you the grant by now, gggrrrrr!!!!!! And an apology for messing you around! ? ? Well done for contacting them in any case, hopefully, it will dislodge something and thing will move faster!  

Also, the operator said that COs usually respond within 3-5 working days. (That is, if they want to ?)

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Rup said:

Hi Guys,

Here are my time lines and need your help for these questions

887 app: 01/12/2017.

Co assigned: 24/may/2018.

Requested for Wife AFP and Indian PCC.

Questiona are 

1) CO requested for wife AFP for her given name as passport and Alias  my surname+ her name.

But, we havn't created any account with my surname. I got AFP with my wife name only. Do I need to AFP with alias name( as it was not mentioned anywhere) as well. But, I dont have any proofs to show the alias name. 

2) I have changed my address this week, How can I notify the IMMI deparment.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Rup

Hi Rup, welcome!

1) in the Western world your wife will be expected to have your surname (in most cases), I know it is not always the same in other countries. I guess you can call them and explain that your wife never had your surname or you can just order an AFP for her ($42 is all!) as CO asked, with additional alias name (your surname). Then upload it to immi account. This is the easiest way out... And since this name does not even exist for your wife, you can be sure that AFP will be "squeaky clean"! ? 

I also have one of my alias names on AFP without it being mentioned anywhere else, it was just one of the spelling in my very old passport. I had to mention it in AFP.  ? 

2) Use an option in immiaccount "update us". ? 

5 hours ago, Tpsk said:

By looks of it, it seems that you have to go for medical again. Did you get any issue in your medical examination when you got your 489/487 visa?)

Its for my son who is a secondary applicant in 489 subsequent entrant visa..But nobody called us for doing medical again....what to do next bro?

10 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi Rup, welcome!

1) in the Western world your wife will be expected to have your surname (in most cases), I know it is not always the same in other countries. I guess you can call them and explain that your wife never had your surname or you can just order an AFP for her ($42 is all!) as CO asked, with additional alias name (your surname). Then upload it to immi account. This is the easiest way out... And since this name does not even exist for your wife, you can be sure that AFP will be "squeaky clean"! ? 

I also have one of my alias names on AFP without it being mentioned anywhere else, it was just one of the spelling in my very old passport. I had to mention it in AFP.  ? 

2) Use an option in immiaccount "update us". ? 

Hi Russki,

But how can we get an afp for the name for which we have no identification documents. I also submitted just with my name as i just have single given name no surname. Even my australian license is with singal name. Does it possible to hace an afp when you cant submit identication document to complete 100 points.

As you know, I am waiting since last 6 months to CO to contact. Now am worried that my afp doesnt include my husband surname, shouldnt ask again.

What you say?

Thanks

6 minutes ago, SK10 said:

Hi Russki,

But how can we get an afp for the name for which we have no identification documents. I also submitted just with my name as i just have single given name no surname. Even my australian license is with singal name. Does it possible to hace an afp when you cant submit identication document to complete 100 points.

As you know, I am waiting since last 6 months to CO to contact. Now am worried that my afp doesnt include my husband surname, shouldnt ask again.

What you say?

Thanks

Please don't worry, as this is only by bad luck COs pick on applicants like this. Not all wives have their husbands' surnames, for sure. ? I only advised Rup to get a new AFT with extra name because it is probably easier in his case than proving his wife does not have his name. Alternatively, he can just contact immi and argue his case, but we all know how hard it is to get through to them. ?

Yes, I asked for 4 different names for my AFP to be cleared and I only had to prove one (current) name with ID points. ? 

1 minute ago, Nida said:

Done

I think it is better all form members can update their lodge date, state/family sponsored & CO allocated date through the signature on settings .

It is easy to get head around by looking at signature without opening spreadsheet always.   

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Russki said:

Please don't worry, as this is only by bad luck COs pick on applicants like this. Not all wives have their husbands' surnames, for sure. ? I only advised Rup to get a new AFT with extra name because it is probably easier in his case than proving his wife does not have his name. Alternatively, he can just contact immi and argue his case, but we all know how hard it is to get through to them. ?

Yes, I asked for 4 different names for my AFP to be cleared and I only had to prove one (current) name with ID points. ? 

Thanks Russki, Will apply the new one and see how it goes

5 minutes ago, DarDec said:

I think it is better all form members can update their lodge date, state/family sponsored & CO allocated date through the signature on settings .

It is easy to get head around by looking at signature without opening spreadsheet always.   

hey DarDec, great idea - I have been trying to do this for ages, but couldn't figure out the settings... ?  Please can you advise how to do it? [feeling stupid] ? 

7 minutes ago, Rup said:

You know, thinking about it, try to contact immigration first, if you can't get through to them or they just don't give any good advise, then apply for AFP, see if it works. ? Before you apply for AFP, call the AFP officers on this number (02) 6140 6502, explain your situation and ask if it is ok for you to apply for AFP adding this alias name for your wife. These police officers are very helpful, I spoke to them twice. Good luck! ?   

3 minutes ago, Russki said:

You know, thinking about it, try to contact immigration first, if you can't get through to them or they just don't give any good advise, then apply for AFP, see if it works. ? Before you apply for AFP, call the AFP officers on this number (02) 6140 6502, explain your situation and ask if it is ok for you to apply for AFP adding this alias name for your wife. These police officers are very helpful, I spoke to them twice. Good luck! ?   

Thanks mate. 

16 minutes ago, Rup said:

I applied my wife's pcc with her single name as she has no surname in her passport through veritas. I supplied electricity bill which has surname attached to her name. Veritas emailed her regarding this and provided our marriage certificate and told them that she aquired this surname after marriage. Then they replied that they are processing her application with both names and we recieved her pcc with her single name. 

35 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

Did your son has medical before 

Yes, this is the second time he(six year old child) is doing medical..first medical expired due to time expiry...in the first medical, they asked to come again and give x-ray test. After that I had to submit health undertaking(form 815) and hence that medical expired with in the next 6 months..Now the new one, only normal tests done in Bangalore,India; they didn't called  us till date for any extra tests... I am confused what to do next.

26 minutes ago, Russki said:

hey DarDec, great idea - I have been trying to do this for ages, but couldn't figure out the settings... ?  Please can you advise how to do it? [feeling stupid] ? 

Please follow the below steps to create Signature

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

• Thanks 1

Just now, 10cents said:

Hi all, what do you do when you exceed your limit of 60 documents?

Also, what do people submit for proof for 2 Years Residency & 1 Year Employment?

Thanks!

Unfortunately, you have to wait till CO contact you for additional documents. To avoid this you can merge related documents into a single PDF file (Pay slips into once PDF, Utility bills into one pdf etc)

For residency: submit tenancy agreement, Utility bills, rent ledger 

For employment: salary slips,  employment reference letter, PAYG, employment contract

• Like 1

The CO contacted me last time for more documents but I have already exceeded the 60 limit. So what should I do?

For residency, I am living with my relative. So I uploaded internet and phone bills for every month, bank statements for every month, proof of age and insurance documents to prove my address.

For employment, I submitted Payslips for 2 years, proof of employment from employer that states the hours I work as well as the duration I have been working and tax documents.

What else should I provide as proof for residency and employment?

Can someone share what those people with direct grant submitted?

2 minutes ago, 10cents said:

The CO contacted me last time for more documents but I have already exceeded the 60 limit. So what should I do?

For residency, I am living with my relative. So I uploaded internet and phone bills for every month, bank statements for every month, proof of age and insurance documents to prove my address.

For employment, I submitted Payslips for 2 years, proof of employment from employer that states the hours I work as well as the duration I have been working and tax documents.

What else should I provide as proof for residency and employment?

Can someone share what those people with direct grant submitted?

If you live with a relative you could get a statutory declaration from your relative. I did the same thing for the period I stayed with my cousin