887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

58 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi Puneet, I have been thinking about you yesterday - if you have an agent, maybe, he/she is in a better position to speak with immigration?! What does your agent say about what is happening? ? 

Yes. If your application is handled by an Agent, better he/she contact immigration. Also, agents are in a better position than us to make these kinds of queries.

43 minutes ago, AMDG said:

In my case I submitted a certificate of employment following the prescribed format from Immi's website. I also attached a copy of my signed contract and job description. I reckon feel free to attach pertinent documents which will further make your application solid as long as they are all true and consistent. 

Great advice!!! ? The more official proofs of employment, the better! 

This is what immi say regarding the letter format:

Employment references

• Employment references must:
  • be written on the official letterhead of the employer providing the reference
  • clearly show the employer’s full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail or website addresses on the letterhead
  • show, below their signature, the name, position and contact telephone number of the person who signed the reference
  • show:
    • the exact period of your employment
    • whether employment was permanent or temporary, full or part-time
    • the position(s) you held and duties undertaken
    • your salary.

The position should be described according to the nature of the duties undertaken (for example research chemist, accounts clerk). It should not be described in general terms (for example, research officer, public servant).

4 minutes ago, Kate said:

@Russki looks like your turn is next. co contacted you on the 12th of April so next week hopefully you get your Golden Mail

Thanks Kate! ? I am an optimist, but a little bit more I am a realist, hahaha! So I would forecast an extra month or two for myself, but who knows?! ? Everything is possible with our fun random-acting COs! ? ? ? 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Russki said:

Thanks Kate! ? I am an optimist, but a little bit more I am a realist, hahaha! So I would forecast an extra month or two for myself, but who knows?! ? Everything is possible with our fun random-acting COs! ? ? ? 

Yes. My thoughts also with your grant @Russki. You are one of most unfortunate applicant on the forum punished by COs for irrelevant matter 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Russki said:

Hi Puneet, I have been thinking about you yesterday - if you have an agent, maybe, he/she is in a better position to speak with immigration?! What does your agent say about what is happening? ? 

He thinks that it is due to the end of the financial year that they are slowing up things.  

He has emailed the CO asking for more details of what the CO actually needs, lets see if the CO replies. 

I have also selected the call back option for the immigration helpline today, so hopefully they might provide some clarification.

• Like 2

Hi there iam Nida from ACT on 489,family sponsored visa (my husband(primary applicant),me and daughter)applied for 887 on oct 3rd.. haven’t got till yet ? we lived first 3months in adelaide then 3in Melbourne and now we are in ACT.our visa says we can complete 2 year by living in any designated area.we  have provided all kind of evidences yet they are asking again for proof of residence documents,I don’t know what they are after,neither have they explained.we have attached form 80 and all

job documents(payslips,tax etc)

lease agreements

drivers license

bank statements 

dat is our co.

Edited by Nida
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Nida said:

Hi there iam bida from ACT on 489,family sponsored visa (my husband(primary applicant),me and daughter)applied for 887 on oct 3rd.. haven’t got till yet ? we lived first 3months in adelaide then 3in Melbourne and now we are in ACT.our visa says we can complete 2 year by living in any designated area.we  have provided all kind of evidences yet they are asking again for proof of residence documents,I don’t know what they are after,neither have they explained.we have attached form 80 and all

lease agreements

drivers license

bank statements 

dat is our co.

How many times have  you been contacted by CO? and when?

5 minutes ago, Puneet said:

He thinks that it is due to the end of the financial year that they are slowing up things.  

He has emailed the CO asking for more details of what the CO actually needs, lets see if the CO replies. 

I have also selected the call back option for the immigration helpline today, so hopefully they might provide some clarification.

What is the number for calling them?any idea

5 minutes ago, Nida said:

Hi there iam bida from ACT on 489,family sponsored visa (my husband(primary applicant),me and daughter)applied for 887 on oct 3rd.. haven’t got till yet ? we lived first 3months in adelaide then 3in Melbourne and now we are in ACT.our visa says we can complete 2 year by living in any designated area.we  have provided all kind of evidences yet they are asking again for proof of residence documents,I don’t know what they are after,neither have they explained.we have attached form 80 and all

lease agreements

drivers license

bank statements 

dat is our co.

co contacted you today?

Just now, Kate said:

Just now, Kate said:

Two times since,first they asked for form 80,now residence proof,we have written in email that please specify which documents you need,they haven’t replied.we have attached list of documents which we have attached as well

2 minutes ago, Nida said:

Two times since,first they asked for form 80,now residence proof,we have written in email that please specify which documents you need,they haven’t replied.we have attached list of documents which we have attached as well

Did case officer contact you today 

13 minutes ago, Manny (Applied 14 Dec 17) said:

How CO's can sleep so much ?. Even if they check 1 applicant in a day, their speed you be good...! But I think they check one document of each applicant in one day.. ?

Our 4year visa will be expiring next June ?

Our bridging visa is not active yet as our 4year visa hasn’t expired ,the immi account says bridging visa not active yet.so if our 4year visa expire will the bridging visa be effective then ?and can I travel now?want to travel because of fathers health,they say we can’t travel on bridging visa but we are not on it according to immi account :s confused

image.thumb.png.27ca15ccd5be3113ca1bc0c3240f4211.png

1 minute ago, Nida said:

Our bridging visa is not active now as our 4year visa hasn’t expired yet,the immi account says bridging visa not effective yet.so if our 4year visa expire will the bridging visa be effective then ?and can I travel now?want to travel because of fathers health,they say we can’t travel on bridging visa but we are not on it according to immi account :s confused

You have to apply BVB if you want to travel once Bridging visa come in to the action 

3 minutes ago, Nida said:

Our bridging visa is not active now as our 4year visa hasn’t expired yet,the immi account says bridging visa not effective yet.so if our 4year visa expire will the bridging visa be effective then ?and can I travel now?want to travel because of fathers health,they say we can’t travel on bridging visa but we are not on it according to immi account :s confused

Indeed, you can travel now, but yu just need to update CO before leaving till you get Grant..!

Hi Guys, spoke to the Immi Helpline about my case.

He said he can just check the progress of my application, but not what problems are with the CO assessing my documents.

But he did say that he will note down my concern for clarification and the CO may* get back to me if they have concerns. But if they are happy with the documents provided or they do not have any particular concern they would not respond.

All I have to do now is wait! ?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Puneet said:

Hi Guys, spoke to the Immi Helpline about my case.

He said he can just check the progress of my application, but not what problems are with the CO assessing my documents.

But he did say that he will note down my concern for clarification and the CO may* get back to me if they have concerns. But if they are happy with the documents provided or they do not have any particular concern they would not respond.

All I have to do now is wait! ?

Good on you..! Cheers
Hope you get ur Grant soon..!