887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

34 minutes ago, marlowe022 said:

Hi all please add me to the list. I applied 887 Feb 2 still waiting for CO ?

Hi @marlowe022! Welcome to the group. You can access (and update in the future) the spreadsheet being maintained by forum members by following this link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ApeHDAjEH60WFBNLeq14wvGzegiqGC4KD0U-OyH_w6U/edit#gid=0

• Like 2

Hi Friends, 

I applied my visa on 30th of Oct

Grant date: 1st of June 

CO: Sophorn

Co was assigned 1st week of April  - 

CO asked for the following docs:

Me:

1. AFP (Initial one wasn't attested by the JP) Still cant believe i was stupid 

2. Indian police check

Spouse:

1. Evidence of Functional English: award certificate and transcript for your degree

i submitted her degree certificate along with the letter from the uni that her medium of education is English 

I submitted all these document on 30th April 

My suggestion/Feedback:

1. Sophron is the best of the lot. No dramas with him/her.all the people assigned; got their visa 

2. Please make sure your documents are correct, complied, readable, attested by JP, checklist covered - more chances of direct grant 

3. Dont stress and dont allow any one in this group to stress you( lots of messages here are depressing; i stopped following this group bec of that) 

4. someone who got direct grand is pure luck, dont get them into you ?

5. Keep doing your regular thing after you submitted all your docs. 

Good Luck Everyone!!! 

Now i should join the group " Australian Citizenship - what's the update? ?  see you guys there in 12 months 

Raja 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, rajamec said:

Hi Friends, 

Me:

2. Indian police check

Spouse:

1. Evidence of Functional English: award certificate and transcript for your degree

i submitted her degree certificate along with the letter from the uni that her medium of education is English 

My suggestion/Feedback:

1. Sophron is the best of the lot. No dramas with him/her.all the people assigned; got their visa 

2. Please make sure your documents are correct, complied, readable, attested by JP, checklist covered - more chances of direct grant 

3. Dont stress and dont allow any one in this group to stress you( lots of messages here are depressing; i stopped following this group bec of that) 

Good Luck Everyone!!! 

Now i should join the group " Australian Citizenship - what's the update? ?  see you guys there in 12 months 

Raja 

Congratulations mate. 

9 minutes ago, rajamec said:

Hi Friends, 

Co was assigned 1st week of April  

Me:

2. Indian police check

Spouse:

My suggestion/Feedback:

Good Luck Everyone!!! 

Raja 

Congrats:)

10 minutes ago, rajamec said:

Hi Friends, 

Me:

2. Indian police check

Spouse:

My suggestion/Feedback:

Good Luck Everyone!!! 

Raja 

Congrats mate!!! Enjoy

18 minutes ago, rajamec said:

Hi Friends, 

Me:

2. Indian police check

Spouse:

My suggestion/Feedback:

Good Luck Everyone!!! 

Raja 

Congrats mate!

41 minutes ago, rajamec said:

Hi Friends, 

Me:

2. Indian police check

Spouse:

My suggestion/Feedback:

Good Luck Everyone!!! 

Raja 

Congrats mate 

33 minutes ago, rajamec said:

Hi Friends, 

Me:

2. Indian police check

Spouse:

My suggestion/Feedback:

Good Luck Everyone!!! 

Raja 

Hi mate congrats ? May I ask what do you mean by AFP attested by Justice of Peace? Because what I did with my AFP, I just submitted it straight from the envelope after I received it.

1 hour ago, rajamec said:

Hi Friends, 

Me:

2. Indian police check

Spouse:

My suggestion/Feedback:

Good Luck Everyone!!! 

Raja 

Congrats .

Hi Friends, 

Me:

2. Indian police check

Spouse:

My suggestion/Feedback:

Good Luck Everyone!!! 

Raja 

Congratulation Raja!!!!

Hi Friends, 

Thank you so much Raja for a lovely message and congratulations!!! ? ? ? See you later in the Citizenship group! ?

5 minutes ago, Russki said:

Thank you so much Raja for a lovely message and congratulations!!! ? ? ? See you later in the Citizenship group! ?

I reckon that Russki will be working as a CO at Home affairs Dept in next year when apply Citizenship ????

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, DarDec said:

I reckon that Russki will be working as a CO at Home affairs Dept in next year when apply Citizenship ????

Hahaha, no, thank you, I think designing roads and drainage is much easier! ? ? ? I'll stick to my current employment for now ? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, slvicky said:

How can we apply for citizenship next year? Shouldn't we have to have PR for at least 4 years???? ?

This change was proposed earlier last year, but it was not approved, so for now I think it's still old rules (yay!), where we can apply for citizenship after 12 months on PR - overall 4 years in Australia! ? 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Russki said:

This change was proposed earlier this year, but it was not approved, so for now I think it's still old rules (yay!), where we can apply for citizenship after 12 months on PR - overall 4 years in Australia! ? 

I'm pretty sure there will be more strict rules at the time we're applying ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Russki said:

This change was proposed earlier last year, but it was not approved, so for now I think it's still old rules (yay!), where we can apply for citizenship after 12 months on PR - overall 4 years in Australia! ? 

This period will still apply on those who get PR after July?

• Sad 1