887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

3 hours ago, Goldeniez said:

dear all, finally got our golden email today. applied 7th nov 2017, co sophorn asked doc on 17th april and submitted further doc on 18th april, got grant today 5th june from dat, thank you all and all the best

Congratulation rishika ???

Congratulations!!! What a great day, 3 grants - and that's only the ones we know! ? ? 

Enjoy your new life!!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, a4anudeep said:

That's a long wait. Enjoy your freedom congrats.

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

Can you please tell me from which subclass you got PR. I applied from 489 to 887. I would like to know how long they take to assign CO

Hey Guys,

Bad news,

just checked my Immi Account. 

CO has asked for further information.

1. Provide further proof for 1 year employment in regional area  

- Please ensure evidence provided is for employment prior to lodgement of application and no duplicates provided.

- Tax Documents: PAYG and Notice of Assessment ✃ Bank statements showing Salary deposits ✃ Superannuation statements showing employee contributions

2. Provide proof for wife's functional English.

- Please provide a copy of transcripts and certificates for overseas qualifications to support English medium claims.

Applied on 04-November 2017

First CO contact 16-April 2018 - Adam

Second CO contact 06-June-18 - Adam

I have already provided these documents when the CO contacted the first time. Now again have been asked for the same documents not sure what else to provide.

9 minutes ago, Puneet said:

Hey Guys,

Bad news,

- Please ensure evidence provided is for employment prior to lodgement of application and no duplicates provided.

- Tax Documents: PAYG and Notice of Assessment ✃ Bank statements showing Salary deposits ✃ Superannuation statements showing employee contributions

- Please provide a copy of transcripts and certificates for overseas qualifications to support English medium claims.

I have already provided these documents when the CO contacted the first time. Now again have been asked for the same documents not sure what else to provide.

Oh God, it's Adam again. This means they don't go through every document at the initial assessment and request whatever additional document at one go. Damn that's unfair ?

@Puneet What did he request initially? 

11 minutes ago, Puneet said:

Hey Guys,

Bad news,

Sorry to hear that mate.

Did you submit following docs before. 

• Tax Documents: PAYG and Notice of Assessment ✃ Bank statements showing Salary deposits ✃ Superannuation statements showing employee contributions
  • proof for wife's functional English

18 minutes ago, Puneet said:

Hey Guys,

Bad news,

Hard to understand their mind set.... why would they keep asking the same doc again and again...?

HSK commoonnn.. you have to say atleast 7 grants today !!

I also thought you said atleast 3 yesterday and we got 3 !! Where is your crystal ball.. anyway more grants !! Thats what we need..

Hey guys I said this yesterday .
.....so lets pray together again for more grants today.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Russki said:

Hi ricky, please do not stress, no news is good news!!! ? Is this a medical for you or the baby (I forgot)? If for the baby, they will most certainly require it. If it is for you, they will not ask for it, as it was already done in 489 process.  ? 

Hi Russki -- Medical is for me only. Me and my wife has applied 887.

Hopefully they start clearing backlog....Good luck to everyone.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Oh God, it's Adam again. This means they don't go through every document at the initial assessment and request whatever additional document at one go. Damn that's unfair ?

@Puneet What did he request initially? 

Initially it was the same with an addition of 2 year residency requirement.

31 minutes ago, DarDec said:

Sorry to hear that mate.

Did you submit following docs before. 

• Tax Documents: PAYG and Notice of Assessment ✃ Bank statements showing Salary deposits ✃ Superannuation statements showing employee contributions
  • proof for wife's functional English

Yes I did provide those documents.

46 minutes ago, Puneet said:

Hey Guys,

Bad news,

OMG, what a bummer!!!! ? Puneet, please call them and clarify, this may be some kind of administrative mistake. This is totally bulls**t! 

1 minute ago, Puneet said:

Initially it was the same with an addition of 2 year residency requirement.

Yes I did provide those documents.

Ohh. That's very strange. Did you click that document provided button on your immi account. 

I can't think of a reason why CO request same document again if you already submitted them

16 minutes ago, ricky21232 said:

Hi Russki -- Medical is for me only. Me and my wife has applied 887.

Hopefully they start clearing backlog....Good luck to everyone.

Ricky, if you have done your medical for 489, there is 99% chance it will not be required again. ? Of course, this is not set in stone, but very likely it is not needed. ? 

53 minutes ago, su89 said:

HSK commoonnn.. you have to say atleast 7 grants today !!

I also thought you said atleast 3 yesterday and we got 3 !! Where is your crystal ball.. anyway more grants !! Thats what we need..

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

that is why , I wished for More Grants ......More the Merrier

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can you please tell me from which subclass you got PR. I applied from 489 to 887. I would like to know how long they take to assign CO
Hi honey
I have applied for 887 visa. I'm on 489 same as yours. At the moment assigning of CO is taking around 6months according to our group members grants.

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk