887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

13 minutes ago, Daniel24 said:

Hi @B3sT

It's weird. They granted your newborn baby without Passport. When did you submit your baby birth certificate?

Does CO request your baby medical check on today?

Thanks!

Last week I submitted Birth Certificate and Medical Letter from my GP stating my NewBorn is healthy.

No medical.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, B3sT said:

Hey 

Today I got my Newborn 489 and 887 (bridging visa).

489 CO Lolene

887 Bridging CO Mark.

Waiting for Passport.

Just a quick question. I have submitted everything except Bank Statement and Superannuation which I'll do. If we are doing colour pdf file then still need to be certify or colour copy is enough for them to believe that these are real?

Regards

2 minutes ago, B3sT said:

Just a quick question. I have submitted everything except Bank Statement and Superannuation which I'll do. If we are doing colour pdf file then still need to be certify or colour copy is enough for them to believe that these are real?

Regards

Hi mate,

To be in safe side, try to submit certified copies as CO requested

45 minutes ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

Have been contacted again today by CO Adam, he has asked for clarification on a debt of $4250 in my wife's name ..... But other information on what this could be for etc. 

I am trying to check all avenues apart from ATO and or traffic, as i have done them already.

Any idea's, i am on Hold with the department to find out if they could give any further information.? 

Hi mate, is that any hospital bill pending? It's look like big amount and only way to check. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

Have provided University Mark sheet's and  a letter from Uni certifying the medium of education was English. 

OK now this time CO comes with amount? Did they informed exact amount before? Did they provide in which institute you have this amount pending? 

Skip Navigation LinksHome

Second instalment

You will have to pay another fee, called a second instalment, for every additional family member who is 18 years old or older if:

• they have less than functional English.
  • you did not pay the second instalment for this family member when you applied for your current skilled visa.

This might apply if your child has turned 18 since they were granted their current skilled visa.

The second instalment is AUD 4890. This fee is in addition to the additional family members’ fee.

8 minutes ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

Have provided University Mark sheet's and  a letter from Uni certifying the medium of education was English. 

OK now this time CO comes with amount? Did they informed exact amount before? Did they provide in which institute you have this amount pending? 

1 minute ago, Tsep said:

nothing At all, just a amount and please arrange to pay at the earliest . note the visa application cannot be finalized until payment of debt is arranged.

1 minute ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:
 Skip Navigation LinksHome

Second instalment

You will have to pay another fee, called a second instalment, for every additional family member who is 18 years old or older if:

• they have less than functional English.
  • you did not pay the second instalment for this family member when you applied for your current skilled visa.

This might apply if your child has turned 18 since they were granted their current skilled visa.

The second instalment is AUD 4890. This fee is in addition to the additional family members’ fee.

Try this free website it will tell you about your past debt if you have any.

https://www.creditsimple.com.au

On 6/7/2018 at 10:08 AM, Russki said:

Great advice!!! ? The more official proofs of employment, the better! 

This is what immi say regarding the letter format:

Employment references

• Employment references must:
  • be written on the official letterhead of the employer providing the reference
  • clearly show the employer’s full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail or website addresses on the letterhead
  • show, below their signature, the name, position and contact telephone number of the person who signed the reference
  • show:
    • the exact period of your employment
    • whether employment was permanent or temporary, full or part-time
    • the position(s) you held and duties undertaken
    • your salary.

The position should be described according to the nature of the duties undertaken (for example research chemist, accounts clerk). It should not be described in general terms (for example, research officer, public servant).

Thanks Russki. I'm not sure if they will issue me an employment reference letter when i need it , if i resign , even if i provide minimum notice + 2 more weeks they will still struggle with the project both financially and deadline wise, so the owner might get upset even though it's not completely my fault that they didn't have a back up plan fpr me due to extreme cost cutting. I asked fairwork they said there is no requirement by the employee to provide a contract , reference or confirmation of employment letters.If that happens i wouldn't have anything in writing with my position and duties written on them. 

So what i did today was , since im still working here and don't have many issues with them yet,  I sent the reception/customer service/ admin person an email asking fr a confirmation of employment email to update the state government about my employment and mentioned the details  i need on the letter i stated my own duties ( This is the same person who sent me the initial job offer email- even the job offer didn't mention position / duties at that time her position was mentioned on email as customer service ) i hoped that she will get one of the managers to issue the coe letter , so today she issued me a coe letter she just copied and pasted the information i requested in email , position title , salary , full time and 3 main duties mentioned with todays date on the letter ,  addressed to the state government.The letter i got from her mentions her position as hr manager. ( I don't know what's happening here, but have to think that she's  authorised to issue such letters since she issued one on the company letter head , maybe my boss is trying to form a formal hr as i've seen her doing some hr policy work lately but still she acts as recptionist/ cs/ admin etc) very confused workplace ,( i remember watching a cartoon about a circus where the same person is in the ticket booth , and all other areas it kind of reminds me of that)

I will still try to get a reference/ employment letter when i resign. If in worst case scenario. If i fail to obtain another letter with the resigned date. Will it be sufficient to provide full time (40hr pw , paid weekly) payslips , group certificate , tax notice of assessment , bank statement with salary highlighted , employer super Annunciation deposit statements , and this letter with a statutory declaration saying that i worked with them until xxx date ? 

18 minutes ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

nothing At all, just a amount and please arrange to pay at the earliest . note the visa application cannot be finalized until payment of debt is arranged.

So confused  even you don't know where the amount to pay? 

For information, when any due to be call a debt? 

15 minutes ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

in conversation with IMMI helpline now.

Did you change your home address and phone number in last few years? If you change then you did not may received any reminder letter for debt in case you have 

4 minutes ago, Tsep said:

Did you change your home address and phone number in last few years? If you change then you did not may received any reminder letter for debt in case you have 

have changed the Address but have updated my Address on all my id's ( DL. Bank a/c  etc.).... 

conversation with helpline official yielded nothing , he has not answer to the question and requested to write email to case officer requesting further info.

only way to find out would be to write an email.????

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, dar8 said:

Thanks Russki. I'm not sure if they will issue me an employment reference letter when i need it , if i resign , even if i provide minimum notice + 2 more weeks they will still struggle with the project both financially and deadline wise, so the owner might get upset even though it's not completely my fault that they didn't have a back up plan fpr me due to extreme cost cutting. I asked fairwork they said there is no requirement by the employee to provide a contract , reference or confirmation of employment letters.If that happens i wouldn't have anything in writing with my position and duties written on them. 

So what i did today was , since im still working here and don't have many issues with them yet,  I sent the reception/customer service/ admin person an email asking fr a confirmation of employment email to update the state government about my employment and mentioned the details  i need on the letter i stated my own duties ( This is the same person who sent me the initial job offer email- even the job offer didn't mention position / duties at that time her position was mentioned on email as customer service ) i hoped that she will get one of the managers to issue the coe letter , so today she issued me a coe letter she just copied and pasted the information i requested in email , position title , salary , full time and 3 main duties mentioned with todays date on the letter ,  addressed to the state government.The letter i got from her mentions her position as hr manager. ( I don't know what's happening here, but have to think that she's  authorised to issue such letters since she issued one on the company letter head , maybe my boss is trying to form a formal hr as i've seen her doing some hr policy work lately but still she acts as recptionist/ cs/ admin etc) very confused workplace ,( i remember watching a cartoon about a circus where the same person is in the ticket booth , and all other areas it kind of reminds me of that)

I will still try to get a reference/ employment letter when i resign. If in worst case scenario. If i fail to obtain another letter with the resigned date. Will it be sufficient to provide full time (40hr pw , paid weekly) payslips , group certificate , tax notice of assessment , bank statement with salary highlighted , employer super Annunciation deposit statements , and this letter with a statutory declaration saying that i worked with them until xxx date ? 

Wow, what a story! ? ? I think you have done a very clever move with this government confirmation, haha! Very good plan B, if the employer does not issue you a new letter on your leaving the position, the documents you are proposing to submit are fine, plus your Stat.Dec., covering the whole period of employment. Good work! ? 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

have changed the Address but have updated my Address on all my id's ( DL. Bank a/c  etc.).... 

conversation with helpline official yielded nothing , he has not answer to the question and requested to write email to case officer requesting further info.

only way to find out would be to write an email.????

What a stupid situation mate!!! ? Feel sorry for you... This is what the Government site says:

A sum of money owing to the Commonwealth which is known and not being disputed, due for payment now and legally capable of being recovered in a legal action for debt. For example, an official who has been overpaid a salary, or a person who has been overpaid a social security payment, may owe a debt to the Commonwealth as a result of the overpayment. Accountable authorities of non-corporate Commonwealth entities are required to pursue amounts owing to the Commonwealth in accordance with section 11 of the PGPA Rule.

This  is the phone number of Australian Government Department of Finance: +61 2 6215 2222. It is a long shot, but maybe call them and ask where you can go to find out about this debt? After all, they are the ones your wife apparently owes the money.

I think it can be as simple as her being overpaid salary by some mistake or something like that. Worth a try! ?

Another option for your wife to ring ATO office or check any debts by creating MyGov account... ?  

• Like 1