887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Thank you brother,,
How can we provide evidence unless we won't be given payslips,
I suppose you got my point.
Thank you
Employer reference letters can be helpful with yours hours and I suggest you get your wage/salary being transferred to your bank account, so that you can provide an evidence.

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

Hello everyone,

I was able to resolve the issue of the Debt to commonwealth .

had to email ( debtors@border.gov.au ) and and speak to the official at Department of Finance ( 02 6264 1766).

It turned out to be a case of mixed identity with some one of the same name and Date of birth.

They have confirmed over the phone and would also reply to the email with the confirmation of no dues to the commonwealth.

Thanks for the Support and suggestions for the above .

regards

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

Hello everyone,

had to email ( debtors@border.gov.au ) and and speak to the official at Department of Finance ( 02 6264 1766).

It turned out to be a case of mixed identity with some one of the same name and Date of birth.

They have confirmed over the phone and would also reply to the email with the confirmation of no dues to the commonwealth.

regards

That is a great news mate. Fingers crossed

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Applied in Sept 17
23 minutes ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

Hello everyone,

regards

Good on you, atleast some respite.

1 hour ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

Hello everyone,

regards

Great news, well done for chasing that up! ? It is just a shame this mistake robbed you of your time and made you worry and wait for longer than necessary. But - it's done now, time to move on and look forward to the grant! ? 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, toot said:

Quick question guys, When writing a statutory declaration can I add multiple things on the same letter, example : 

Dear DIBP.

I declare that I stayed 3 months with my friend bla bla bla. 

Furthermore, regarding my holidays outside Australia, they were all holidays and all..

And if there is another fact... it goes here.

Regards,

Toot

Hi toot,

The beauty of Statutory Declaration is that you really can put any text in it, but you should be careful not to over-use it. Where you can, best provide third party documental proof of events. And use your stat. dec. as a supplementary proof of the events, but not the only proof. For example, for residency, first collect all correspondence and other documental proof possible, and only then if you feel it is not good enough add a stat. dec. on top.

Also,  I wouldn't recommend to lump too much information in one stat. dec., as there is a chance some of it will be overlooked. ? 

22 hours ago, Tpsk said:

Hi TPSK,

Please check the below link. We are affected man BULLSHIT. I'm frustrated with this bloody Australia and its rule and every changes happens when i apply. Bullshit............... I'm going back to my home country.................

https://www.dss.gov.au/living-in-australia-and-overseas/updates

This measure will only apply to people granted permanent residency, and some temporary visas, on or after 1 July 2018.

Migrants already granted permanent residency before 1 July 2018 will not be affected by this measure.

7 minutes ago, deftown said:

Hi TPSK,

Please check the below link. We are affected man BULLSHIT. I'm frustrated with this bloody Australia and its rule and every changes happens when i apply. Bullshit............... I'm going back to my home country.................

This measure will only apply to people granted permanent residency, and some temporary visas, on or after 1 July 2018.

Migrants already granted permanent residency before 1 July 2018 will not be affected by this measure.

Mate i  couldn't find the page

Guest Applied in Sept 17
13 minutes ago, deftown said:

Hi TPSK,

Your frustration is valid but we can't do much apart from accepting it as a bitter truth. But I would surely say that if they were sincere in their law changes they should have made this legislation applicable only on offshore migrants rather than putting everyone on the same boat as most of the onshore migrant have usually spent 5-10 years in Australia paying their taxes and living life as a normal citizen. Why to make them wait further? We can just pray that the legislation doesn't go through and if it does then atleast there are some sensible honest and sincere changes made.

8 minutes ago, Applied in Sept 17 said:

Your frustration is valid but we can't do much apart from accepting it as a bitter truth. But I would surely say that if they were sincere in their law changes they should have made this legislation applicable only on offshore migrants rather than putting everyone on the same boat as most of the onshore migrant have usually spent 5-10 years in Australia paying their taxes and living life as a normal citizen. Why to make them wait further? We can just pray that the legislation doesn't go through and if it does then atleast there are some sensible honest and sincere changes made.

Hi Mate,

How do we check if this bill is passed or not?

Guest Applied in Sept 17

I would recommend people to contact this guy --> https://www.tonyburke.com.au/contact/
And inform him about the amendments that should be done to make it as a fair change by atleast allowing people who have applied for permanent residency before July 1 2018 to be spared. You never know he can take this issue in the parliament and they might consider the amendment. But there is very less time I request to all people who are on this forum or has been before to do this. The reason this guy is because he was against the English language bill for citizenship test and atleast it didn't go through

6 minutes ago, Applied in Sept 17 said:

I would recommend people to contact this guy --> https://www.tonyburke.com.au/contact/
And inform him about the amendments that should be done to make it as a fair change by atleast allowing people who have applied for permanent residency before July 1 2018 to be spared. You never know he can take this issue in the parliament and they might consider the amendment. But there is very less time I request to all people who are on this forum or has been before to do this. The reason this guy is because he was against the English language bill for citizenship test and atleast it didn't go through

We need to do this immediately.

Damn sick.. I have been paying taxes for the past 2 1/2 years and bloody i have seen people getting centrelink benefits right from the day one without even going to job. AM I A FOOL? AND ALL OTHERS WHO DONT CONTRIBUTE ANY TAX, GETTING CENTRELINK BENEFITS ARE VERY SMART. BLOODY ASS.................

GET LOST .............U F**k

sorry mate for my frustration...

I have 2 children, how am i going to live here... i really dono...

Guys why dont we all write to this guy.. thats the best we can do.. we have to try.. rather than individually trying if we all write to him may be it will be impactful..

We need to do this immediately.
Damn sick.. I have been paying taxes for the past 2 1/2 years and bloody i have seen people getting centrelink benefits right from the day one without even going to job. AM I A FOOL? AND ALL OTHERS WHO DONT CONTRIBUTE ANY TAX, GETTING CENTRELINK BENEFITS ARE VERY SMART. BLOODY ASS.................

GET LOST AUSTRALIA.............U F**k

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

23 minutes ago, deftown said:

Hi Mate,

How do we check if this bill is passed or not?

I do not understand the processes of legislation approval much, but this is what I found online:

"The winter parliament session for June 2018 is scheduled for 18 to 21 June and 25 to 28 June but the bill has not yet been listed on the notice paper for Senate Business. When contacted by SBS Hindi, a spokesperson from the Department of Home Affairs did not confirm the date but said, "The timing for the introduction of legislation is a matter for Government." ?

This means, the proposed changes you are talking about possibly will be looked at by the Parliament in June (18-21 or 25-28). And then the decision will be made whether to approve those changes or not. The Government want the changes to happen, but there are members of Parliament who strongly oppose to them. We can only wait and be prepared for anything... ? ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Actually my case Officer asked my baby's photos attested by Australia citizen that old and new photos are same,due to she is now more than five years old,but they don't ask my baby's medical.Today my baby's statutory decoration submitted today that two photos are same.Cany anyone suggest me,when my case Officer contact me again?

26 minutes ago, Applied in Sept 17 said:

I can't agree with you mate, to narrow it down to only suite your own situation is also discriminatory in nature. Why not grandfather all those who are already in Australia, no matter the visa, PR or not. It is about principles, if people are already in Oz and paying tax then they should not be affected, PR has nothing to do with it. At least new migrants that are not here yet will understand what they are in for before they come or invest the time and cost in gaining a visa.

• Like 1