887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi all I'm new to this forum, and I have lodged a 489 visa with a nomination from SA.

Curious to know some information in my mind even though I am still outside Australia.

If I am unable to find a fulltime job with payslips after coming to Adelaide, how is the pathway to apply 887 with part-time odd jobs.

Hope someone could guide me in this regard.

14 hours ago, Tsep said:

Hi Mate, how old she when you did medical?  Baby under 6 months and above 6 months medical process is different. So may be your daughter is less than 6 at that time before CO asked medical and now she turn 6 months so CO asked again new medical. 

No my baby becomes infant to child.Now she is more than five.

14 hours ago, peace_at_heart said:

Just a question from a friend of mine who recently got 887 visa.

When we go from 489 to 887, are we entitle to CCB/Centrelink/Family Assistance right away or we have to serve two year waiting period?

Thanks.

My friend because a PR through 887 in Melbourne and he told me he got all the pr benefits as soon as he has become a permanent resident.

Hi  Guys,

I read somewhere in the News that all the Centrelink benefits including the Family Tax A and B are going to increased to 4 years from 1st of July 2018. Currently the new start allowance wait time period is 2 years. And no wait for  Family Tax benefit A and B. They are going to increase to 4 years including Family Tax benefit A and B.  If they increase the wait time from Zero to 4 years for Family Tax benefit A and B, then we dont get even a Penny from the Centrelink. 

Can you guys check whether this bill yet to be passed?

Thanks

Daeftown

19 minutes ago, deftown said:

Hi  Guys,

I read somewhere in the News that all the Centrelink benefits including the Family Tax A and B are going to increased to 4 years from 1st of July 2018. Currently the new start allowance wait time period is 2 years. And no wait for  Family Tax benefit A and B. They are going to increase to 4 years including Family Tax benefit A and B.  If they increase the wait time from Zero to 4 years for Family Tax benefit A and B, then we dont get even a Penny from the Centrelink. 

Thanks

Daeftown

I think this bill is for new migrants arriving Australia from overseas after 1 july 2018

26 minutes ago, deftown said:

Hi  Guys,

Thanks

Daeftown

You mean ,even for the 190  also?

3 minutes ago, JASN2015 said:

5 minutes ago, deftown said:

We are still consider as new migrants, correct? Still we haven't got the PR.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

It clearly written people arriving australia after 1 july 2018

2 minutes ago, JASN2015 said:

190 is already PR.  But if we get any kind of PR including 189, 190, 887 and (whatever PR visas) after 1st of July 2018, they need to wait for 4 years. I'm 100 % sure for 180, 190 and other direct PR visas, they need to wait for 4 years. But 887 is confusing. We are already in 489. Do we consider as new migrant ? DIBP consider new migrants as PR holders. 

Hi all I'm new to this forum, and I have lodged a 489 visa with a nomination from SA.
Curious to know some information in my mind even though I am still outside Australia.
If I am unable to find a fulltime job with payslips after coming to Adelaide, how is the pathway to apply 887 with part-time odd jobs.
Hope someone could guide me in this regard.
Hi jasn2015
The work criteria can be met either full-time or part-time jobs with hours should not be less than 35hrs for one year time.

Hope this clers your doubt.

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, a4anudeep said:

Hi jasn2015
The work criteria can be met either full-time or part-time jobs with hours should not be less than 35hrs for one year time.

Hope this clers your doubt.

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

Thank you brother,,

How can we provide evidence unless we won't be given payslips,

I suppose you got my point.

Thank you

Quick question guys, When writing a statutory declaration can I add multiple things on the same letter, example : 

Dear DIBP.

I declare that I stayed 3 months with my friend bla bla bla. 

Furthermore, regarding my holidays outside Australia, they were all holidays and all..

And if there is another fact... it goes here.

Regards,

Toot