887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

12 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi Manisha, did you get the grant? ? If so, congratulations! Great news. They must have fast-tracked the procedure (picked up your file straight after you submitted the documents) to be able to give you grant in 17/18 financial year! ? ? 

Hi russki 

No havent got the grant yet.

• Sad 2

10 hours ago, Ish said:

Hi I am new to this forum. I applied for 887 on 14/12/17. CO requested on 27/06/18 asked for 2 years residency proof and 1 year work. I provided all docs.

I have one question, can someone help? 

I have a family wedding on Saturday in Malaysia. I was thinking of going to Malaysia from 4th to 8th. 

Is it advisable to travel now? Or risky as it is close to decision of 887 visa?

thanks for your help!

Hi Ish,

if you want to go, I'll suggest to inform immigration so that if they open your file they can see you are away for 4 days.

You can open your immigration account and write a letter for the case officer.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Manisha said:

Hi guys 

I just checked my immi account. My file is updated on 2 july. But i just got my email from the immigration on 29 june asking for form 80 and second installment (for english language) n i submit it on same day .

Aren't they suppose to open file after 28 days.

All the best to everyone. Hope everyone get their grants. 

Hi Manisha,

From the spreadsheet i found that you have applied on 22/11/2018 and CO requested for more documents on 29/06/2018. Is this the first time the CO contacted on this date "29/06/2018" or CO contacted you prior to this date "29/06/2018"?

39 minutes ago, deftown said:

Hi Manisha,

From the spreadsheet i found that you have applied on 22/11/2018 and CO requested for more documents on 29/06/2018. Is this the first time the CO contacted on this date "29/06/2018" or CO contacted you prior to this date "29/06/2018"?

She is second timer mate. On 29th co contacted her second time

• Like 1

Hi Guys 

We are about to complete our 2 years in October .As my wife is main applicant so she works full time in a Motel and we live on site and All the expenses covered in her job like accommodation, power and internet.So we dont have much residential proofs except bank letters and mobile bills and couple o rego letters. Would it be any issue as we cant have rental agreement and other bills because its provided by her employer.

Thanks

Jatin

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nirmal warring said:

Hi Guys 

We are about to complete our 2 years in October .As my wife is main applicant so she works full time in a Motel and we live on site and All the expenses covered in her job like accommodation, power and internet.So we dont have much residential proofs except bank letters and mobile bills and couple o rego letters. Would it be any issue as we cant have rental agreement and other bills because its provided by her employer.

Thanks

Jatin

Get declaration from your motel before applying regarding your residence proof

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, nirmal warring said:

Hi Guys 

Thanks

Jatin

Hi Jatin, you can also add other proof: drivers licence for both of you, school reports (if you have kids), bank statements, rego is great proof - try you show letters for all 2 years, definitely a letter from motel/employer about wife's employment and also your living arrangement. ? Does she have payslips, group certificates and tax letters? 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

How imi is working? They opened file of applicant who applied on 25/12/17 on 02/07/18

Hi Tpsk

My heartbeat is pumping since yesterday. If department take more dely on my application my heart going to blast. Department is unpredictable and we can’t predict what’s on their mind. They don’t follow any pattern.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, nelakash said:

Hi Tpsk

My heartbeat is pumping since yesterday. If department take more dely on my application my heart going to blast. Department is unpredictable and we can’t predict what’s on their mind. They don’t follow any pattern.

You are heading to Direct Grant mate. Do not worry ??

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi Jatin, you can also add other proof: drivers licence for both of you, school reports (if you have kids), bank statements, rego is great proof - try you show letters for all 2 years, definitely a letter from motel/employer about wife's employment and also your living arrangement. ? Does she have payslips, group certificates and tax letters? 

Thanks Russki

Yes she have payslips, group certificate etc. She will get supporting letter from her employer regarding residence.Can you guys tell ,do i need  to provide Ielts again as I provide the time of 489 visa and it expires in Jan 2019.

Thanks

9 minutes ago, nelakash said:

Hi Tpsk

Stay relax, Both of  you will get a direct grant ?

11 minutes ago, Anonymous2017 said:

Applied in Sept 2017

The CO contacted me again for the 3rd time asking to send my original police clearance by post and a give them a stat dec with my daughter's pics saying that the child presented for medical and the child in passport are same. Are you serious???

Mate... which date you applied in Sept.

16 minutes ago, Anonymous2017 said:

Applied in Sept 2017

The CO contacted me again for the 3rd time asking to send my original police clearance by post and a give them a stat dec with my daughter's pics saying that the child presented for medical and the child in passport are same. Are you serious???

Goodness me!!!!! That's amazing. ? ? I thought my case was bad, but this? I guess they have to be very vigilant when the children are concerned... I would try not to stress if I was you, although it is hard, and just quickly give the immi what they want. ? Just switch off worrying and thinking, and supply a stat dec and police certificate asap! ? Good luck mate... ?

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Anonymous2017 said:

Applied in Sept 2017

Is it AFP or Home Country Police Clarence ??

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, B3sT said:

How quickly they're accessing the application for the 2nd and 3rd timers now?

I have submitted mine documents last Friday 29/06.

Hoping they expedite the process after July 2018.

Best of Luck everyone ?

It was 2 months but that may speed up in the coming weeks. Lets hope for the best. ?

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, B3sT said:

How quickly they're accessing the application for the 2nd and 3rd timers now?

I have submitted mine documents last Friday 29/06.

Hoping they expedite the process after July 2018.

Best of Luck everyone ?

If you are lucky then they will open the file in two months time otherwise  people like us still waiting  from more than three months ....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, deftown said:

Hi Manisha,

Hi deftown

I applied on 22 nov 2017

CO allocated on 14 may

Doc submitted 

CO allocated again on 29 june 

Doc submitted on same day

I think they suppose to wait for 28 day before opening the file again. But My file was updated again on 2 jun.

We have no other choice then waiting for our grants. So lets wait n keep sipping on the juice ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1