887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Just now, JPSLTOZ said:

Thanks... Just trying to get a clue ... ?

What I feel is they have already opened all files at least up until mine ..

Depending on the complexity - may be I got grant earlier- my case its just me and my husband and same full time job over the years .

Good news is at least we know that they have opened files till 11/01 - they are not catching flies as we thought ?

So we can hope tomorrow or within the week we will hear the update for all who are waiting (first timers ) - from Nelakash to you..

Fingers crossed and we will have more grants tomorrow.

Atleast we can have the peaceful thought that they have not paused processing again and we know that they are working on our files !

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, su89 said:

Guys !!! We got our PR !!!

Just checked the immi after the call from my agent !

Will be back shortly with our doc list.

We applied on 11/01 

Thank you guys for all the support in the 6 months waiting

Have faith we will all be there !!!

congratulation........

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, su89 said:

What I feel is they have already opened all files at least up until mine ..

Depending on the complexity - may be I got grant earlier- my case its just me and my husband and same full time job over the years .

Good news is at least we know that they have opened files till 11/01 - they are not catching flies as we thought ?

So we can hope tomorrow or within the week we will hear the update for all who are waiting (first timers ) - from Nelakash to you..

Fingers crossed and we will have more grants tomorrow.

Atleast we can have the peaceful thought that they have not paused processing again and we know that they are working on our files !

Thanks for encouraging reply... Hope everyone get an update soon ?

Thank you all ...

- here is my story

We were on 489 and husband was the main applicant in 489 - In 887 I was the main applicant as I was in the same job for the all the time and for me it was easier to compile docs.

First 8 months we were in a shared place so only had a stat dec and all letters as address proof (from ato, bank, bupa, super)

We went overseas for 2 weeks and stayed 2 weeks to compensate that time just to be on safe side.

We submitted

Address proof and stat dec for shared accomadation

Rent agreement. bond lodgement doc, electricity , water bills for second address

Letter from employer , contract, payslips (Iam on a weekly payroll - so 1 or 2 for each month), super statements, tax assessments, group certificate, work hour summary,

AFP and police clearance from home country

Form 80 for me and husband

degree certificate and transcript for partners English competency

Marriage certificate , passport , birth certificates

I applied via an agent and I imported my application and checked if everything was there and kept nagging him till he attached missing bits.

At the end it all went well and this was a pleasant surprise - I was only hoping for an update by mid next week

My CO was Dat.

Hope I didnt miss anything.

I will stay around to see your grants.

I love that genuine happiness when we get everytime we see someone gets a grant.

All 3rd timers second timers including Russki, Ricky deftown - fingers crossed.

All freshers that were on the queue before me - I bribed them ? lol

No peeps - yours should be on the way - For sure they should be working on your files.

Well - Have faith and never lose hope or let waiting over rule your optimism. Its a hard journey - but we will get there

Thank you peeps. I do love this forum and all hopeful souls 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, su89 said:

We applied on 11/01 

Congratulations mate...!!!. @nelakash be ready mate. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Russki said:

Aaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!  Amazing news,  so happy for you!!!!  FANTASTIC!  Congratulations!  ? 

Was great to have you on the forum, you'll be missed.  ? ?

Thank you lovely soul.. You are such a wonderful being - I wont go anywhere and keep refreshing the spreadsheet till all 2 and 3 timers get the grant - and the day you get the grant - Russki we should celebrate -

Thanks for your input for the forum and encouragement - stay blessed

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, su89 said:

Thank you all ...

- here is my story

We were on 489 and husband was the main applicant in 489 - In 887 I was the main applicant as I was in the same job for the all the time and for me it was easier to compile docs.

First 8 months we were in a shared place so only had a stat dec and all letters as address proof (from ato, bank, bupa, super)

We went overseas for 2 weeks and stayed 2 weeks to compensate that time just to be on safe side.

We submitted

Rent agreement. bond lodgement doc, electricity , water bills for second address

Letter from employer , contract, payslips (Iam on a weekly payroll - so 1 or 2 for each month), super statements, tax assessments, group certificate, work hour summary,

I applied via an agent and I imported my application and checked if everything was there and kept nagging him till he attached missing bits.

At the end it all went well and this was a pleasant surprise - I was only hoping for an update by mid next week

My CO was Dat.

I love that genuine happiness when we get everytime we see someone gets a grant.

No peeps - yours should be on the way - For sure they should be working on your files.

Well - Have faith and never lose hope or let waiting over rule your optimism. Its a hard journey - but we will get there

Excellent . Please update your signature too. ????

• Like 1

Thanks, mate, Yes sure, I am not considering my first trip. I am wondering, should I apply 28/07/2018 or should I wait for 31 days more and apply 29/08
Hi Freddy
As per my knowledge and information I got from a immigration lawyer. For two years you can stay overseas or on holidays for 90days. O have been overseas so many times in my two years time. I went around 110 days.

If you want to be very very safe you can wait for the 31 days as well or else you can apply the customer on 28/07.

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

• Like 1

We applied on 11/01 

Congratulations :) welcome to the club. Still waiting for all you guys to join. Good luck :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, su89 said:

Thank you all ...

- here is my story

We submitted

My CO was Dat.

Hey sue, did you submit your ielts?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Bish said:

Hey sue, did you submit your ielts?

As the dependent in 489 visa I submitted my degree certificate and transcript to prove English competency and 887 as the main applicant they dont ask any proof for main applicant - so I didnt submit anything

3 minutes ago, su89 said:

As the dependent in 489 visa I submitted my degree certificate and transcript to prove English competency and 887 as the main applicant they dont ask any proof for main applicant - so I didnt submit anything

Thanks for your reply. I am also the main applicant in 887 while I was dependent on 489. I am bit worried because I have not submitted my ielts while applying 887.

43 minutes ago, su89 said:

Thank you lovely soul.. You are such a wonderful being - I wont go anywhere and keep refreshing the spreadsheet till all 2 and 3 timers get the grant - and the day you get the grant - Russki we should celebrate -

Thanks for your input for the forum and encouragement - stay blessed

Yay!!! We certainly will!!! Please stay with us for a while! Although we appreciate you have better things to do now - like, enjoying being free from stress and worry ? !!! Hahaha! ? ? ? ? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 10:33 PM, sak745 said:

Hi TartanTom,

Would you mind to share the date that you get the AFP? is it three months older than from the day you applied for visa?

My AFP Check was 4-6 weeks before applying for 887 visa so I guess now it is 7+ months old from when the CO looked at my file 

9 hours ago, su89 said:

Thank you all ...

- here is my story

We submitted

My CO was Dat.

Congratulations Dear ?

Sooooooo Happy for you ?

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, su89 said:

Thank you all ...

- here is my story

We submitted

My CO was Dat.

Congrats!! I knew it there should be at least one grant yesterday. Hopefully there should be more future grants for everyone ?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tpsk said:

I don't think so it will work 

Trust me bro life has stopped because of visa. cant move anywhere else. Job market is really bad in adelaide. Do have some offers in melbourne but not sure if i would be able make it. Isnit should be staright forword to check 2 years residence nd 1 year employment??but they just wana make a scene of everything nd just to check those, they are taking nearly 10 months. Nd no one is there to answer. 

14 hours ago, su89 said:

We applied on 11/01 

Congrats Su89...

• Thanks 1