887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

11 hours ago, agguptax said:

Dear All,

I am new to this forum and would need to confirm that I applied 887 Visa on 11th Feb 2018

This month on 07th August 2018 we are blessed with a beautiful baby, I have already applied for the Birth Registration and Birth Certificate, but believe its gonna take few days.

In the mean I believe I still need to notify on immi account about this new addition in my family, need advise how should I update Department about this new addition, is their any form which needs to be filled.

Thanks

Hi congrats 

u gotta login to ur immi account and fill i  the form 1022 ( change of circumstances) as u might have on written on ur bridging visa granted in regards to 887 visa application that u tell the department regarding any changes in ur circumstances ASAP.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

Guys can anybody update the excel sheet , as we have uploaded the new passport for my kids yesterday 16/08/2018.

Further , would we need to fill any form apart from uploading these new passports for dependents.

Hi HSK, I have updated your entry on our spreadsheet yesterday ? ? Way ahead of you mate! ? I think, you just have to click that "Information provided..." on immi account, if you didn't do this already? ?  Oh yes, in the "Update us" section on immi account a change of passport details form. Do it though your immi account.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, B3sT said:

For my newborn I did medical examination and uploaded before hand, now I cannot see anything requesting for any paper medical. Nor I can see her name in medical. Its me and my wife, however, If I go to Main application I can see my newborn name.
It was exactly the same way in your case? 
When they grant 489 and 887 bridging visa they didn't ask for my new born medical as I already submitted Medical Examination letter from GP.

Hi @B3sT

Do you have any format or example of this medical for your new born? im also in the same situation as you & i have asked my GP about this. But he told that i need to wait for the letter or any request from the dept. 

Please help,

Thanks,

5 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi HSK, I have updated your entry on our spreadsheet yesterday ? ? Way ahead of you mate! ? I think, you just have to click that "Information provided..." on immi account, if you didn't do this already? ?  Oh yes, in the "Update us" section on immi account a change of passport details form. Do it though your immi account.

thanks Russki....i am sure your Visa Grant isn't far away.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Ranga said:

Hi @B3sT

Do you have any format or example of this medical for your new born? im also in the same situation as you & i have asked my GP about this. But he told that i need to wait for the letter or any request from the dept. 

Please help,

Thanks,

Hi Ranga,

Even my gp said the same, however, she gave me a generic letter that my newborn is healthy...... Thats it.

11 minutes ago, 10thfeb said:

Just my thought..

I think they would start the applications in september.

Reason- it would be 9 months for the ppl who have applied in January that would be as per the processing times.

Ye...looks like. This week almost finished too..?

1 minute ago, Jass said:

Hi. I applied 887 on 15 December 2017. CO contacted me on 25 june asked for baby medical examination. Did the examination on 19 July. How long have to wait for grant. Thanks

it won't be long . you will get soon as you completing 1 month of submission.