887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

13 hours ago, mgh said:

Hi,

Friends today Alhumdulillah i received golden email, it’s all with the help of my ALMIGHTY ALLAH (GOD) I was so dishearted and broken hearted bcoz my file became so complicated even I stopped logging  into my immi account it was all mixed up, at last I make an Statutory Declaration and mentioned that I already been provided all these documents.

My friends I can feel your pain and level of stress believe or not I always pray for you after my every prayer that you all achieve your destination ASAP Aameen

Especially Russki, Sk10, HSK, Anonymous, Taha, Santosh, 10 year wait, vivek, B3ST, viky, Manisha is on vacations, sinxx,Tpsk,Honey and all others

i will be on forum and will remember in my prayers 🤲🏻

if anyone need any info plz let me know.

Love you all ❤️

Wonderful news.. 🙂 so so happy for you .Enjoy and thanks for keeping us in ur prayers.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sara said:

13th december, but I am expecting baby soon If baby born It will delay for another 7- 8 months:-(

you need to have a valid reason for complaint... All my requirements were fulfill it was just my newborn medical was require and they were dragging my file due to this fact..... I went to GP and got medical Certificate that my baby is healthy but initially they didn't accept my Medical Certificate but after lodging complaint they sent e-medical consent form that my baby is healthy I signed and sent that on 22/10/2018 Monday and yesterday Peter email me back that we fwd that to BUPA for assessment and today morning he sent me GRANT.....!!!!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, B3sT said:

Morning Everyone

So lets start our day with this amazing new that I got my grant today morning 9:33AM 24th OCT 2018.
CO Peter.

Best of luck everyone 🙂

Far out!!!!!!! The best news!!!! 🙂 Congratulations matey!!!! Hurray, let's smash it COs! (and don't forget Feb's applicants!) 🎉🎉

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, B3sT said:

9/11/2017... They requested for my newborn medical on 26/09/2018 with req to be done once she will turn 6 months..... But it was showing 28-Days so I called them 5 -6 time and sent 4 - 5 emails... no response. Eventually I made a complaint online on 19/10/2018 and received response same day that I have to wait..... Monday 22/10/2018  I received email from Peter to provide e-medical consent form and GP letter that my baby is healthy..... GP letter was submitted earlier in May 2018 which they considered and today I got my GRANT ......!!!!!!

Thanks. I applied on 17 November. CO asked for medical certificate when by baby was 4 mo and when he turned 6 month he again asked for immigration medical examination that i did on 24 August. Now waiting for decision since then.. I’m thinking to lodge complaint but not so confident about it. Can you please send me a link ? Thanks.

5 minutes ago, Viky said:

Thanks. I applied on 17 November. CO asked for medical certificate when by baby was 4 mo and when he turned 6 month he again asked for immigration medical examination that i did on 24 August. Now waiting for decision since then.. I’m thinking to lodge complaint but not so confident about it. Can you please send me a link ? Thanks.

I am not sure about the link, but you can search on immi website. 

9 minutes ago, Viky said:

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/about/contact/provide-feedback/compliments-complaints-suggestions/visa-citizenship-service

Use this link.

• Like 1

Hi all, It's really nice to wake up in the morning realizing that God has given us a great gift to live freely ...we got our direct grant today from CO Adam....applied on 6th of February 2018...I pray to God for all of you who is waiting eagerly to hear something good news from immigration....God bless all of you...

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, Sophia said:

Hi all, It's really nice to wake up in the morning realizing that God has given us a great gift to live freely ...we got our direct grant today....applied on 6th of February 2018...I pray to God for all of you who is waiting eagerly to hear something good news from immigration....God bless all of you...

Thank you sophia for posting it.

Really happy for you. Congratulations 🙂

They progressing 🙂

I Wish following get their grant This week 🙂

@ranga, @10thfeb, @anurag, @angos

Sree
kV
lufe
Ranga
10thfeb
Anurag
DINESH(DKAGG)
Angos

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, Sophia said:

Hi all, It's really nice to wake up in the morning realizing that God has given us a great gift to live freely ...we got our direct grant today....applied on 6th of February 2018...I pray to God for all of you who is waiting eagerly to hear something good news from immigration....God bless all of you...

Congrats sophia

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Sophia said:

Congrats mate 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Russki said:

Hurray,  congrats mate!!!!  And thank you for your prayers!  Very very happy for you,  so pleased another one of us moved on and free finally.  😀🤗 Great news!!!!!

Hi Russki what I think especially like u, guyz who r waiting so long should send feedback complaints if department will receive even few feedbacks it will work for u like a petition  there is nothing wrong init send  feedback definitely it works we have recent examples in our fourm too...

• Thanks 1