887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

thank you co are picking most file only on wednesday . iwould say by this wednesday they would pick up feb 10 appllicant and week after feb 14 but in wrost scenario they definatley pick ur file after that week which will be 2O DAYS FROM NOW .. AGAIN MY CALCULATION COULD BE WRONG  BUT I DONT THINK [emoji1] 

Fingers crossed..[emoji846][emoji1692]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, 887 2019 said:

thank you co are picking most file only on wednesday . iwould say by this wednesday they would pick up feb 10 appllicant and week after feb 14 but in wrost scenario they definatley pick ur file after that week which will be 2O DAYS FROM NOW .. AGAIN MY CALCULATION COULD BE WRONG  BUT I DONT THINK 😄 

If they have started Feb applications now in the 8th month, does it then mean that the 12 to 15 month timeline is not applicable to us all who have applied before this change! 

14 minutes ago, 887 2019 said:

thank you co are picking most file only on wednesday . iwould say by this wednesday they would pick up feb 10 appllicant and week after feb 14 but in wrost scenario they definatley pick ur file after that week which will be 2O DAYS FROM NOW .. AGAIN MY CALCULATION COULD BE WRONG  BUT I DONT THINK 😄 

Mine was submitted on 23/2/18 - when do you think I'll hear from CO? (I understand that your calculation could be wrong but would be something for me to look forward to)

i would say solid days inluding all holidays weekends . again i could be wrong but i dont think 😄 . they are focus now mainly on citizenship applicant  as soon as they clear all those citizeship i would say next 2 month they will statrt giving focus on 887 and 187 de visa . i will be suprise if we get any grant  by the end of this week  we might get 1 co contact by the end of this week 

12 minutes ago, 887 2019 said:

i would say solid days inluding all holidays weekends . again i could be wrong but i dont think 😄 . they are focus now mainly on citizenship applicant  as soon as they clear all those citizeship i would say next 2 month they will statrt giving focus on 887 and 187 de visa . i will be suprise if we get any grant  by the end of this week  we might get 1 co contact by the end of this week 

Thank you!

Hopefully it comes before Christmas as well!

53 minutes ago, Don Family said:

Hi Nada,

Unfortunately I believe it’s applicable for everyone..

Though a good sign, but how come Feb files are seen. I am definitely happy that those applications are progressing, but trying to understand the logic n do my calculations (I applied in April....too far though)....

• Like 1

Though a good sign, but how come Feb files are seen. I am definitely happy that those applications are progressing, but trying to understand the logic n do my calculations (I applied in April....too far though)....

The thing was mate we were actually close to an 8 - 12 months timeline and when we reached 8 months they extended it further. This is the 2nd time I think we are facing an extension. It’s just a manipulation to show that it’s progressed faster. It’s difficult for me to calculate the timings too atm. There is no consistent pattern anymore..[emoji1741]‍[emoji3603]

Hi Everyone , 

In the last 13 months or so i have opened my ImmI account everyday to check the status , 

But today some how i decided not to do so ,

and Guess what , I get a call from my agent sounding very serious and he beats around the bush scares me with a couple of stutters and says 

YOUR WIFE , CHILDREN AND YOU HAVE BEEN GRANTED THE PR.

My time line is in my signature.

The frustrating wait has finally ended, I wish you all the very best for your applications.

last pointer , I did file a complaint yesterday stating all the facts of the correspondent with the request in the feedback.

I suggest all who have been waiting for a long time to here back , please lodge a complaint.

Will stick around and wait for for a few ppl to get over the line , with whom we have made a bond despite never knowing them personally.

Regards

Harvinder 

• Like 15

Hi Everyone , 
In the last 13 months or so i have opened my ImmI account everyday to check the status , 
and Guess what , I get a call from my agent sounding very serious and he beats around the bush scares me with a couple of stutters and says 
The frustrating wait has finally ended, I wish you all the very best for your applications.
 last pointer , I did file a complaint yesterday stating all the facts of the correspondent with the request in the feedback.
I suggest all who have been waiting for a long time to here back , please lodge a complaint.
Will stick around and wait for for a few ppl to get over the line , with whom we have made a bond despite never knowing them personally.
Regards
Harvinder 

Awesome stuff. Congratulations! [emoji122][emoji2535][emoji122][emoji2535]

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

Hi Everyone , 

Regards

Harvinder 

Congrats mate. Enjoy your freedom now. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

Hi Everyone , 

Regards

Harvinder 

Congratulations 💐 time to celebrate 🎊 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, JPSLTOZ said:

@Russki Don't you think it's time to lodge a complain ? 😉

Yes!!!! Now I am absolutely convinced that I have to. It is just a shame we have to do it this way. 😞 🙂 But yes, I will do it tomorrow. 

A la guerre comme a la guerre!!!! 😄 😄 😄 

Please please someone ( @marlowe022 ) fix the spreadsheet! We have a lot of records missing still and it is messed up dates wise... 🙂 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

Hi Everyone , 

Regards

Harvinder 

Congratulations 

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

Hi Everyone , 

Regards

Harvinder 

Congratulations harvinder 

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

Hi Everyone , 

Regards

Harvinder 

Congrats mate 

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

Hi Everyone , 

Regards

Harvinder 

congratulations...

• Thanks 1

Hi Everyone , 
Regards
Harvinder 

Hi Hsk,

Congratulations mate. Enjoy your freedom.

• Thanks 1

Hello Friends...

if you people have noticed that the processing time 12-15 months posted is for the month ending 30 sep 2018.

what i feel is the processing time during aug/sep is 12-15 month as there were only one CO (ADAM) working on files. now we have three COs ( Adam, peter, kimberly ) hence next time when they will update the processing time, it will be less than 12-15 month. similar to last year when we had 3 Cos ( adam, dat , sorphen)

so cheers and be happy

As Mr.887 2019 says " my calculation could be wrong but i dont think 😄  "

• Like 3
  • Haha 3