887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

15 hours ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

Hi Everyone , 

In the last 13 months or so i have opened my ImmI account everyday to check the status , 

But today some how i decided not to do so ,

and Guess what , I get a call from my agent sounding very serious and he beats around the bush scares me with a couple of stutters and says 

YOUR WIFE , CHILDREN AND YOU HAVE BEEN GRANTED THE PR.

My time line is in my signature.

The frustrating wait has finally ended, I wish you all the very best for your applications.

last pointer , I did file a complaint yesterday stating all the facts of the correspondent with the request in the feedback.

I suggest all who have been waiting for a long time to here back , please lodge a complaint.

Will stick around and wait for for a few ppl to get over the line , with whom we have made a bond despite never knowing them personally.

Regards

Harvinder 

Congrats mate!

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Mark Villanueva said:

Thanks Russki, wont be long for you mate, just keep on the faith. Cheers 😄

Hey mate what response you got from global feedback unit regarding your complaint?like what was acknowledgement message.  Please respond 

Edited by Tpsk

43 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

Hey mate what response you got from global feedback unit regarding your complaint?like what was acknowledgement message.  Please respond 

43 minutes ago, Tpsk said:

@ Tpsk, what i did was just click the link they share in this forum for the complain then just fill up everything and submit thats it, dont remember any acknowledgement message from them. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Russki said:

Yes!!!! Now I am absolutely convinced that I have to. It is just a shame we have to do it this way. 😞 🙂 But yes, I will do it tomorrow. 

A la guerre comme a la guerre!!!! 😄 😄 😄 

Please please someone ( @marlowe022 ) fix the spreadsheet! We have a lot of records missing still and it is messed up dates wise... 🙂 

I am convinced , that you should definitely file a complain and ask chose explanation as action required not finalized application .

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

complained about no further contact since 2 + months , after brief explanation on the correspondence re requested doc and proof submitted  

Did you receive any acknowledgement email from them after complaining 

1 hour ago, HSK (Applied 14 sep 17) said:

yes I received an email to acknowledge that the complaint was received and whole lot of B***s*** in it explaining the procedure etc.

I got the same feedback after complaining. Thinking to do it again. What’s your suggestion? 

7 minutes ago, 10th feb said:

I was hoping for my grant today..Lol

5 minutes ago, Angos said:

True.. I usually check my immi account daily 2 times. Just if I will miss my email. lol 😁😆

Good Luck to both of you. I wish you get it so that you can enjoy your weekend . 😊

• Thanks 1