887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

5 hours ago, Don Family said:

Hi everyone,

Just got feedback from CO Sorphorn. I had actually made a mistake in my new AFP so I couldn’t upload it and reapplied for a new one. Supposed to get in the mail by Tom. Was hoping they wouldn’t open my file until then but unfortunately they did today and have asked for it. I uploaded my wife’s new AFP tho and everything else seems good.

Upload new AFPs early to avoid delays. Fingers crossed I’ll get it soon.

Applied : 14/02/2018

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hope you will get your grant soon.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 8jan said:

Good news for those who have got contact.i applied 8 January still showing received on immiaccount.been through all kinds of emotion.any one else from January still waiting 

Hi 8jan, have you got any advice why You haven’t been contacted yet?. I applied 09/02/2018 and no contact yet either. They just jump us on the line. May I ask you where are you from? I am south American,  do you think it means something? 

1 hour ago, Lufe said:

Hi 8jan, have you got any advice why You haven’t been contacted yet?. I applied 09/02/2018 and no contact yet either. They just jump us on the line. May I ask you where are you from? I am south American,  do you think it means something? 

I v had all thoughts about why no one has contacted us and that has crossed my mind as well.guess all we can do is wait and celebrate with those who v been granted.i now just need to train my fingers to stop opening immiaccount every hour with the hope of a case officer🤔

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

After sending consent form for my newborn, I got medical form 501 to go to bupa in my immi account. But my son is less than 6 months old (only 4months). Can I book an appointment in Bupa now or just wait until he reaches 6 months old to get the check done?

Thanks all.

Hi I’m in Victoria in regional area and I have been granted a 489 visa from NSW. I have been trying for jobs in the nominating region in NSW, but any of the applications haven’t been successful yet. If I will live in regional Victoria, do I still need to get a release letter from NSW? Is there anybody who had faced the same issue? Please advise. Thanks

1 minute ago, Harrish said:

Hi I’m in Victoria in regional area and I have been granted a 489 visa from NSW. I have been trying for jobs in the nominating region in NSW, but any of the applications haven’t been successful yet. If I will live in regional Victoria, do I still need to get a release letter from NSW? Is there anybody who had faced the same issue? Please advise. Thanks

Please check your visa . You can see in which state and in which postcode you can work. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vinh said:

Hi everyone,

After sending consent form for my newborn, I got medical form 501 to go to bupa in my immi account. But my son is less than 6 months old (only 4months). Can I book an appointment in Bupa now or just wait until he reaches 6 months old to get the check done?

Thanks all.

Hi Mate, can you please tell me how you requested? I have requested but no reply yet. Thanks 

1 hour ago, Harrish said:

Yes, you have to get release letter via email. I did the same.

ta

Just now, Dave said:

Hi Mate, can you please tell me how you requested? I have requested but no reply yet. Thanks 

I put it through complain section mate. I think someone already put it here in the forum how to complain. You need to write it politely and express how difficult it is for your family.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vinh said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks all.

May i know.Did they ask to sign consent form?

did u submit anything ( health doc) for baby before sending consent form?

did officer asked to fill 501 form and add in immi account?

kind regards 

Ta

1 minute ago, Ekam said:

May i know.Did they ask to sign consent form?

did u submit anything ( health doc) for baby before sending consent form?

did officer asked to fill 501 form and add in immi account?

kind regards 

Ta

yeah, they ask you to sign consent form and letter from GP first.

after sending them these one they would ask you to go to bupa with form 501.

• Like 1

Just now, Vinh said:

yeah, they asked me to send gp letter along with consent form. They go together. Now is form 501 with bupa.

Okay thanks Vinh.

Actually, I already submit Gp letter and all docs till 6 month check ups.

do u think , I need to fill 501 form to avoid long processing ?

when did u applied?

1 minute ago, Ekam said:

Okay thanks Vinh.

Actually, I already submit Gp letter and all docs till 6 month check ups.

do u think , I need to fill 501 form to avoid long processing ?

when did u applied?

when I go to my immi account, I see the FORM 501 and I just download them. 

But I think I need to wait for my baby to turn 6months old to go to BUPA.

You need to check in your immi account mate if it is required to do medical for your baby or not. Mine is required.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vinh said:

when I go to my immi account, I see the FORM 501 and I just download them. 

But I think I need to wait for my baby to turn 6months old to go to BUPA.

You need to check in your immi account mate if it is required to do medical for your baby or not. Mine is required.

Thanks a lot