887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

4 minutes ago, Russki said:

There seem to be no advantage to the length of processing. 🙂 That's just going by the statistics we have. 

Hi.. can you please quate the link of 887 tracking spreadsheet..   i applied this march, 2019... i want to update my details in that.

My understanding is that

1. if you are good enough to read the application form and understand it 

2. You havent done any crime in Australia / Overseas

3. You already know that you have met the conditions

Then you are good to go to file the application yourself instead of hiring agent

Moreover my thought is that who already has 489 and has reached Australia is already a HALF AGENT by himself (Or maybe better than agent in most cases). I have my own story of agent when I filed 489 and he was crap

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, agk said:

Hi... anyboy have any idea, if we apply 887 through migration agent, is there any advantage in processing time?

https://liveinmelbourne.vic.gov.au/migrate/migration-process/using-a-migration-agent-or-lawyer

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-worth-it-to-hire-an-immigration-lawyer-to-process-a-visa-application-for-Australia

It is totally possible to do the application yourself. A good Agent still may be helpful, although will give no advantage in speed of processing. 🙂  Be veeeeeeery careful when finding an agent, some of them are scammers and will land you in trouble. There is that risk. 

Your decision! 

Hi All,

I am preparing an application for 887 Visa. Can you please share what all documents I can upload under “Language Ability - English, Evidence of” section for my partner/myself?

My partner and I have both appeared for IELTS when applied for Visa 489.

Your help is much appreciated!

Hi all,

I'm a silent follower.

Visa applied: 28/01/2018

1st CO requested: 11/09/2018. Home country PCC even I'm not living there more than 17y. (Adam)

Docs uploaded: 24/09/2018, and also provided an updated AFP to match my home country PCC as I have 2 citizenships.

Visa granted: 18/03/2019 (Sophorn)

I do know how all you feel, but soon all later you will get it. Thanks to all for your comments and feedback.

Russki...удачи

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

33 minutes ago, Chopsan said:

My understanding is that

1. if you are good enough to read the application form and understand it 

2. You havent done any crime in Australia / Overseas

3. You already know that you have met the conditions

Then you are good to go to file the application yourself instead of hiring agent

Moreover my thought is that who already has 489 and has reached Australia is already a HALF AGENT by himself (Or maybe better than agent in most cases). I have my own story of agent when I filed 489 and he was crap

@Chopsan hey how are doing? any update on FTB?

5 minutes ago, Mel_bcn said:

Hi all,

I'm a silent follower.

Visa applied: 208/01/2018

1st CO requested: 11/09/2018. Home country PCC even I'm not living there more than 17y. (Adam)

Docs uploaded: 24/09/2018, and also provided an updated AFP to match my home country PCC as I have 2 citizenships.

I do know how all you feel, but soon all later you will get it. Thanks to all for your comments and feedback.

Russki...удачи

where is another grant? everyone?

Congrates mate 😉 

5 minutes ago, Chopsan said:

But at the end of day I saved like $8000 which agents were asking from me for my family for 887. Now I am spending that money to visit home country.

6 minutes ago, Tawkii said:

@Chopsan hey how are doing? any update on FTB?

We are not eligible for FTB part A for 1 year as per new rules.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Mel_bcn said:

Hi all,

I'm a silent follower.

Russki...удачи

congratulations mate. Long wait has come to an end.

18 minutes ago, Mel_bcn said:

Hi all,

I'm a silent follower.

Russki...удачи

Спасибо, друг!!!! 😄 And congratulations!!!! 🎉🎉🎉 

Thank you for sharing wonderful news with us. 🎆 I will add your timeline to our tracker...

• Like 1

Awaited Email just received.. I am a silent follower of this forum

applied 12/12/2017,  1st CO 02/06/2018,  2nd CO 18/09/2018

Granted 18/03/2019 CO - Sophorn

wish you all the best guys.. please do not forget to upload AFP after 12 months completion.  

• Like 8

wish you all the best guys.. please do not forget to upload AFP after 12 months completion.  
Sophorn working hard, 3 grants in a day not bad.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Mel_bcn said:

Hi all,

I'm a silent follower.

Russki...удачи

Congratulations mate 

16 minutes ago, Dino said:

Congrats @Dino!!!! 🤗 CO Sophorn rocks!!!! 😄 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Russki said:

Congrats @Dino!!!! 🤗 CO Sophorn rocks!!!! 😄 

I think they are waiting for a 6 months from the date of 2nd CO contacted. so guys if you receive 2nd contact please upload the AFP, do not make them to call you 3rd time. this is from me and one my friends experience. 

3 hours ago, Dino said:

Congrats 🎉🙏🎂🎉

Hey mates,

Congrats to all those who received the golden mail lately... and earlier too😊.

Senior Members,  seek your insight here... well, I shall be eligible to apply for 887 (through 489) next month. I have been living with my children in Adelaide since our arrival for almost 2 years, but my husband had to make visits back to take care of his aging, patient father. He has made almost 5-6 trips back to his home, before I lost my hospitalized father in law last year, and is here since then.

In the meantime, being Primary applicant (for both 489 as well as 887), I have stayed here continuously and have Worked for over a year. Do you reckon that we should delay our Application till my husband also completes his 2 years (which is almost 10 months away), or do we go ahead as he has all other proofs like - Lease in his name, bank account, Insurance, TFN, ABN, phone bills, IT returns, driving licence, White Card, online enrolment with UniSA etc. And he has not worked/stayed anywhere else in Australia except Adelaide.

Please share your experience or understanding of Rules.

Cheers

Jeshika  L.

Hey mates,
Congrats to all those who received the golden mail lately... and earlier too[emoji4].
Senior Members,  seek your insight here... well, I shall be eligible to apply for 887 (through 489) next month. I have been living with my children in Adelaide since our arrival for almost 2 years, but my husband had to make visits back to take care of his aging, patient father. He has made almost 5-6 trips back to his home, before I lost my hospitalized father in law last year, and is here since then.
In the meantime, being Primary applicant (for both 489 as well as 887), I have stayed here continuously and have Worked for over a year. Do you reckon that we should delay our Application till my husband also completes his 2 years (which is almost 10 months away), or do we go ahead as he has all other proofs like - Lease in his name, bank account, Insurance, TFN, ABN, phone bills, IT returns, driving licence, White Card, online enrolment with UniSA etc. And he has not worked/stayed anywhere else in Australia except Adelaide.
Please share your experience or understanding of Rules.
Cheers
Jeshika  L.

No only primary applicant has to fulfill conditions. Go ahead and apply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1