887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

5 hours ago, Mel_bcn said:

Hi all,

I'm a silent follower.

Visa applied: 28/01/2018

1st CO requested: 11/09/2018. Home country PCC even I'm not living there more than 17y. (Adam)

Docs uploaded: 24/09/2018, and also provided an updated AFP to match my home country PCC as I have 2 citizenships.

Visa granted: 18/03/2019 (Sophorn)

I do know how all you feel, but soon all later you will get it. Thanks to all for your comments and feedback.

Russki...удачи

Congrats mate 

4 hours ago, Dino said:

Awaited Email just received.. I am a silent follower of this forum

applied 12/12/2017,  1st CO 02/06/2018,  2nd CO 18/09/2018

Granted 18/03/2019 CO - Sophorn

wish you all the best guys.. please do not forget to upload AFP after 12 months completion.  

Congrats mate 

6 hours ago, Mel_bcn said:

Hi all,

I'm a silent follower.

Visa applied: 28/01/2018

1st CO requested: 11/09/2018. Home country PCC even I'm not living there more than 17y. (Adam)

Docs uploaded: 24/09/2018, and also provided an updated AFP to match my home country PCC as I have 2 citizenships.

Visa granted: 18/03/2019 (Sophorn)

I do know how all you feel, but soon all later you will get it. Thanks to all for your comments and feedback.

Russki...удачи

Congratulations 💐

14 hours ago, Chopsan said:

My understanding is that

1. if you are good enough to read the application form and understand it 

2. You havent done any crime in Australia / Overseas

3. You already know that you have met the conditions

Then you are good to go to file the application yourself instead of hiring agent

Moreover my thought is that who already has 489 and has reached Australia is already a HALF AGENT by himself (Or maybe better than agent in most cases). I have my own story of agent when I filed 489 and he was crap

Yes they are .In my case i already paid my fees that they demanded but they took more than 2 weeks to apply 887 until i push them , and i am pretty sure they did not uploaded my documents yet.

Scott Morrison moves to insulate looming cut in immigration intake from Christchurch fallout. The budget is expected to show a fall in the annual intake of permanent migrants from about 190,000 to about 160,000, in line with Mr Morrison’s comments last year about making the growth more sustainable. I hope it does not affect us. Applied 887 |22 November 2018

11 hours ago, joshua.qj said:

Hi Russki,

How is our petition going?

It is doing good, it now shows on google search when you search for "887 visa processing delays" 😄 😄 We are heading towards 2,000 signatures. 

I wanted to edit the text to add more personal stories, but didn't have time... 

• Thanks 2

Hi [mention=3021]Chopsan[/mention], 
Did you highlight each transaction to show that you lived in the designated area ? 

No I didn’t. They are smart enough to see the transaction and the places where we are buying / transacting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Vinh said:

https://au.news.yahoo.com/morrison-government-cap-immigration-numbers-185419298.html

I think the government can issue a new 887 visa to ask us stay in regional areas 3years at least and extend the grant waiting time to be 2 years. A new 5 years visa is here ;)))

No mate, stop being negative. This matter involves new migrants.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, KC01 said:

Scott Morrison moves to insulate looming cut in immigration intake from Christchurch fallout. The budget is expected to show a fall in the annual intake of permanent migrants from about 190,000 to about 160,000, in line with Mr Morrison’s comments last year about making the growth more sustainable. I hope it does not affect us. Applied 887 |22 November 2018

This affects new intakes, not those already here

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Chopsan said:

No I didn’t. They are smart enough to see the transaction and the places where we are buying / transacting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi mate, do we need to highlight particular transaction or salary received in our statement? 

Hi guys,

good morning everyone and congratulations for those who received their golden emails!

I have a quick questions especially those who got PR. I am currently doing two jobs but I submit only one job pay slips as it covers 35 hrs, but I didn't submit the payslips of other job. It is a casual job some week I work 20 to 30 hrs. still I am keeping both jobs as my first job, I know I have to pay tax at the end of the financial year. will this be a problem? both salary comes to the same bank account as well. 

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Roma said:

hi mate, do we need to highlight particular transaction or salary received in our statement? 

I personally think it is helpful to highlight salary coming in, as the CO can much easier match up with payslips: date and amount. 🙂

But of course we do not have to do that. It's just an idea. 

Even better still: if you have a proper rental agreement and tenant ledger, you can highlight (in another colour) your rent coming out regularly from your account, it can be corresponded with tenant ledger easier that way: date, amount. 🙂  Great way to solidly prove residency. 

• Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, Abyssiniancat said:

It was sort of cheerful to hear the March grant - at least the queue is moving, plz keep sharing if any of your friends gets grant!

Hmm... 🤔 Still not convinced. There is something fishy about this freak grant for March! 😄 😄 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Roma said:

Hi guys,

good morning everyone and congratulations for those who received their golden emails!

I have a quick questions especially those who got PR. I am currently doing two jobs but I submit only one job pay slips as it covers 35 hrs, but I didn't submit the payslips of other job. It is a casual job some week I work 20 to 30 hrs. still I am keeping both jobs as my first job, I know I have to pay tax at the end of the financial year. will this be a problem? both salary comes to the same bank account as well. 

Thanks!

It really doesn't matter; you can show both  or one job as long as it is covering the required hours.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Roma said:

No I didnt highlight any transaction . In fact I downloaded the statements directly from bank website and just reuploaded to application in immi account

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Roma said:

Hi guys,

Thanks!

Your salary slips from first job are fine if those cover the required hours however do mention about second job in your application. Dont hide that. There is no point of hiding that

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Chopsan said:

Your salary slips from first job are fine if those cover the required hours however do mention about second job in your application. Dont hide that. There is no point of hiding that

Thanks everyone, yes great idea....I will

• Like 3