887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

35 minutes ago, Just do it... said:

I been to Thailand for holidays for 2 weeks so still needs to get pcc? Thailand is not my home country still do I need to get pcc? Thanks 

You been to Thailand, and looking at your Username , (Just Do it) >>> You need to submit a blood report mate 😄  😄  😄 Just kidding

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Just do it... said:

I been to Thailand for holidays for 2 weeks so still needs to get pcc? Thailand is not my home country still do I need to get pcc? Thanks 

As per my MARA consultant not required; my daughter traveled to US for for 2 weeks; no police clearance required for that.

34 minutes ago, Just do it... said:

Just wondering where can you get the PCC as an overseas visitor, in your case, from Tha embassy or somewhere? I don't think it is necessary am I right? I mean think about it, in the situation of committing a crime in another country, they can't even board a plane...

6 minutes ago, Rangana said:

Are u sure? I already filled.

I think, this is for when you are hiring an agent/lawyer to act for you or seeking migration advice from someone for free, or authorising someone to receive you emails from Immigration. I may be wrong, but this is how it looks:

Who should use this form? This form can only be used by: • a registered migration agent; • a non-registered migration agent outside Australia; or • an exempt person.

This form should be used to notify the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (the department) that: • you have been appointed by a client (eg. a visa applicant) to provide immigration assistance with matters under the Migration Act 1958 and, if applicable, to receive documents on their behalf; or • your appointment has ended. (You may notify the department of this in writing if you prefer.)

A separate form 956 Advice by a migration agent/exempt person of providing immigration assistance must be completed for each matter.

Do not use this form if: • you have only been appointed as a person who is authorised to receive documents, on their behalf, that the department would otherwise give to them; or • your appointment as an authorised recipient has ended. In these cases, please use form 956A Appointment or withdrawal of an authorised recipient.

Did you already submit the forms? 🙂 

1 hour ago, Russki said:

I think, this is for when you are hiring an agent/lawyer to act for you or seeking migration advice from someone for free, or authorising someone to receive you emails from Immigration. I may be wrong, but this is how it looks:

Who should use this form? This form can only be used by: • a registered migration agent; • a non-registered migration agent outside Australia; or • an exempt person.

This form should be used to notify the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (the department) that: • you have been appointed by a client (eg. a visa applicant) to provide immigration assistance with matters under the Migration Act 1958 and, if applicable, to receive documents on their behalf; or • your appointment has ended. (You may notify the department of this in writing if you prefer.)

A separate form 956 Advice by a migration agent/exempt person of providing immigration assistance must be completed for each matter.

Do not use this form if: • you have only been appointed as a person who is authorised to receive documents, on their behalf, that the department would otherwise give to them; or • your appointment as an authorised recipient has ended. In these cases, please use form 956A Appointment or withdrawal of an authorised recipient.

Did you already submit the forms? 🙂 

Yes. I applied January 2019.