887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

16 minutes ago, Mehedi said:

Good afternoon guys. CO sophorn is on fire. Keep working on weekend. Just got my grant today and yes it was a direct grant. Applied on 13th feb 2018. Cheers everyone and keep praying for newzeland .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW, congratulation. that's really a good news.

Did you submit form 1221?

• Like 1

WOW, congratulation. that's really a good news.
Did you submit form 1221?

Yes i did. And those who stayed with relatives or share house and dont have any rental agreement or bills in their name dont need to worry. Just submit statutory declaration. I was staying in share house and i changed my address 5 times through gumtree. All i did just took declaration from them. So dont be tensed. All good.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mehedi said:

Yes i did. And those who stayed with relatives or share house and dont have any rental agreement or bills in their name dont need to worry. Just submit statutory declaration. I was staying in share house and i changed my address 5 times through gumtree. All i did just took declaration from them. So dont be tensed. All good.

Thanks

also, did you certify all the document ? like work contract, work reference, all payslips 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mehedi said:

Good afternoon guys. CO sophorn is on fire. Keep working on weekend. Just got my grant today and yes it was a direct grant. Applied on 13th feb 2018. Cheers everyone and keep praying for newzeland .

Just thank me only mate. Called her number yesterday to do overtime on the weekend. ;)))

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mehedi said:

Congratulations 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mehedi said:

Congrats... Wow that good that CO working on weekend....Great news on weekend....

• Like 1

Hi guys.. 

congratulations to all who got the direct grant .. 😊😊😊really happy happy for you guys.  

I have a query now, what sort of medical do I need to do for my little one. If anyone can explain the process for medical and after that . I have already applied for 

a. Birth certificate 

b. After birth certificate : will apply for passport 

c. Submitted change of circumstances form 

Thanks

4 hours ago, Mehedi said:

Congrats dear

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mehedi said:

Congrats mate 

We should do something about this guys . I applied in March ‘17 timeline was 8-10 months that time and now it’s 15-16 it’s ridiculous. WTF!!!
Don't actually know, you can sign the petitions, write an email to Local MP or David Coleman. If someone has link we can contact with media. That's our option we don't know weather its gonna be effective or not. It's better to try something, at the end we can say we have tried. From this forum I can see Immigration is processing mid February files. You may wait bit longer probably another month.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Maxzone said:

Don't actually know, you can sign the petitions, write an email to Local MP or David Coleman. If someone has link we can contact with media. That's our option we don't know weather its gonna be effective or not. It's better to try something, at the end we can say we have tried. From this forum I can see Immigration is processing mid February files. You may wait bit longer probably another month.

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

I have put complain done all that . Don’t know they just changing because they just want to be on safe side or they really don’t want to process many files . I am very depressed and starting anxiety now . Don’t know what will happen . All the career plan , family plan , future plan in vain now because they keep changing timeline. Don’t know really .. I think many ppl feel this way 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Mehedi said:

Hi @Mehedi, this is incredible!!! Congratulations to you!!! Weekend of surprises! 🎉🎉🎉😄

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Mehedi said:

Congratulations dear n thank you for posting 

• Like 1

Hi [mention=3182]Mehedi[/mention], this is incredible!!! Congratulations to you!!! Weekend of surprises! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji1]

Thnx russki. Waiting for ur one. Hopefully u will get ur one very soon. God bless u.

• Like 2

To extend the processing times (from 8-10 to 12-14 and now to 15-16 months) without reason or justification is a serious abuse (of authority and discretion).

They cannot change the rules of the game (as regards waiting period) in the middle of the game. That's unfair!

They should always bear in mind that their service Charter, like the Australian Public Service Values, are intended to facilitate the delivery of service to those whom it is due without unnecessary expense and waste of time, for truly, fairness delayed is fairness denied.

• Like 1

Wow congratulations

Sent from my ONEPLUS using Tapatalk

36 minutes ago, 02 Feb 18 said:

To extend the processing times (from 8-10 to 12-14 and now to 15-16 months) without reason or justification is a serious abuse (of authority and discretion).

They cannot change the rules of the game (as regards waiting period) in the middle of the game. That's unfair!

They should always bear in mind that their service Charter, like the Australian Public Service Values, are intended to facilitate the delivery of service to those whom it is due without unnecessary expense and waste of time, for truly, fairness delayed is fairness denied.

Totally agree with you. Its high time we all come together n plan out some strategy to speak out. Unless our voice reach them, nothing is gonna happen. None that we have done so far seems to have reached them. Shout out aloud, guys. We arent asking for anything wrong, so don't hesitate to come out. Make a move. 

• Like 2

it takes time to flowers to bloom
it takes time children to speak 
it takes time for great things to happen

If you keep you eyes fixed on petals to appear
you'd miss out how beautiful the sunshine is, for you

puzzles will fix'em selves, if you give enough time
great things will happen in time..

Do not miss out on life, while flowers bloom... 
it takes time for great things to happen...

17/03/2019
toot

• Like 2