887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi guys.. 

congratulations to all who got the direct grant .. 😊😊😊really happy happy for you guys.  

I have a query now, what sort of medical do I need to do for my little one. If anyone can explain the process for medical and after that . I have already applied for 

a. Birth certificate 

b. After birth certificate : will apply for passport 

c. Submitted change of circumstances form 

Thanks

14 hours ago, Harrish said:

Hi I’m in Victoria in regional area and I have been granted a 489 visa from NSW. I have been trying for jobs in the nominating region in NSW, but any of the applications haven’t been successful yet. If I will live in regional Victoria, do I still need to get a release letter from NSW? Is there anybody who had faced the same issue? Please advise. Thanks

I was sponsored from NSW. Now I live in Victoria. I asked a release letter. They told, you don't need one. Be cool.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Vinh said:

Hate to tell the truth but some people are so mean to pay a couple bucks renewing AFP. So please nenew your AFP guys. Please.....;((( otherwise the queue is very long behind you guys.

my AFP  expire in may but i already got new one in feb 😄 applied 887 ON 17 th july 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Russki said:

It is interesting indeed! 🙂 Our forum is very visible on google search, it is quite popular, so I am guessing, if any current or potential 887 applicants were to join us, they would have done it by now. This means, the statistics is pretty solid and represents the general trend. 

I remember, we had a huge gap in invitations for state sponsorship a few months back, meaning, a lot less people applied for 489 from overseas. This could have had a knock-on effect on 887? 🤔

image.png.ef590b307f526ce27205c229fede8d50.png

Thanks Russki,

I don't think we are far off reality, the future will tell. I do understand that not everyone has joined the forum or that there are silent followers, but there can't be that many

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone,

i applied my visa on 8th Feb 2018.

now case officer asked the following documents

Please provide certified copies of your evidence of employment in a specified regional area of Australia for at least one year as the holder of an eligible visa. Evidence of employment may include:

Contract of employment;

Pay slips;

Taxation documents; Notice of Assessment 2016

Bank statements showing regular salary payments.

Superannuation

Public liability insurance

business advertising

business account

end of day settlement account

she did not highlighted ( BOLD ) contract of employment and payslip.

i already send all payslips and all employment references letter except one.

i am not sure do i need to send payslips and references letter again?

also not sure why she asked for certified Copy. do i need to send certified copy even for bank statements of one year?

can anyone please advise me.

Thanks 

Edited by Riaz

15 minutes ago, Riaz said:

Hi everyone,

Please provide certified copies of your evidence of employment in a specified regional area of Australia for at least one year as the holder of an eligible visa. Evidence of employment may include:

Contract of employment;

Pay slips;

Superannuation

business advertising

business account

also not sure why she asked for certified Copy. do i need to send certified copy even for bank statements of one year?

Thanks 

It is possible that they are just requesting more proof beyond payslips and the employment contract/letter, if those are all you submitted? The bold ones are obviously other options that they are asking you to issue, I am sure you will have bank statements and Super info

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Riaz said:

Thanks 

* Try to send updated reference letter , that makes her easy to take the decision.

* No need of certified copies. Just use original PDF or scan it in case of paper.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Vinh said:

Hate to tell the truth but some people are so mean to pay a couple bucks renewing AFP. So please nenew your AFP guys. Please.....;((( otherwise the queue is very long behind you guys.

Agree.. If we need early grant...  we have to keep all docs up to date... 😉

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, JPSLTOZ said:

* Try to send updated reference letter , that makes her easy to take the decision.

* No need of certified copies. Just use original PDF or scan it in case of paper.

I wonder, if they are asking specifically for certified copies, should certified copies be sent? 🤔  Not sure... 

@Riaz, possibly, try mailing the certified copies as well as attaching PDF documents. 🙂 

• Like 1

Thanks for reply,

yes i have bank statement and superannuation, which i have submitted.

The issue with superannuation  is that, i have superannuation detail of two employment then i start my own business and did not pay superannuation.

yesterday, i paid last year superannuation and attached lodged slip. Hope it will work..

8 minutes ago, Riaz said:

Thanks for reply,

yes i have bank statement and superannuation, which i have submitted.

The issue with superannuation  is that, i have superannuation detail of two employment then i start my own business and did not pay superannuation.

yesterday, i paid last year superannuation and attached lodged slip. Hope it will work..

Who was ur case officer?? Thanks 

49 minutes ago, Riaz said:

Hi everyone,

Contract of employment;

Pay slips;

Superannuation

business advertising

business account

Thanks 

Certified copies means? Certified by Justice Of Peace?

• Like 1

Oh...I recently uploaded all the documents but not been certified. There were two different letters attached in CO email. How should you provide the information section says "you do not need to get documents certified if you attach them thru immi account". Second letter say provide certified copies of required documents. Its confusing.