887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

32 minutes ago, ppyon1 said:

I have just noticed in the application attach documents page ,there is an option for Form 80 which I do not remember it was there when I applied last year? I have attached my form 80 under the Evidence of Character when I applied this.

Do I have to reattach the form to the form 80 option?

Yes 

20 minutes ago, Dee said:

Ideally yes

You can’t able to edit or remove docs once uploaded. That’s ok if you upload in character evidence. I did upload both sections. If there is option for form 80 on dropdown list on any section, you  can upload. 

• Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, nudgee said:

Hi I have a question in regards to my employment, I work 18 months full time in a company in Adelaide, however, the company will be relocate to Sydney next month and close its Adelaide office completely . and I will apply my 887 in May. I have a reference letter from company they i work full time, for the company address, do i still put Adelaide address? By the time I submit my 887 application the company no longer operate in Adelaide. So do I put the company address in Adelaide or Sydney? Also, will the relocation of office have any negative effect on my application? I have my contract stating I work in Adelaide office two years ago.

No problem at all, Regardless of company location, the place(regional) where you worked is counts. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ppyon1 said:

Do I have to remove the previous form 80 that I have uploaded?

I don't think you need to,  no. Sorry @Dee. 🙂

1. You can have form 80 in character assessment section. 

2. Do not duplicate uploaded documents,  COs don't like it. 

3. @ppyon1, you cannot remove any attached files from immiaccount. 

🙂

Generally, it doesn't matter where form 80 is attached,  they'll find it.  😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I have an update for you all. I went to centerlink and have been advised that I am eligible for FAMILY TAX BENEIFIT. (FTB).

Lady even helped me setting up account and guided how to claim. She did the paperwork and gave me linking code etc.

I even told her that I got PR recently few days back and asked her like 15 times if I am eligible. She said as you have been here before 1 Jan 2019 and have been here for almosyt four years you can claim. 

But she also told me that I can only claim for this year and last financial year 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

9 minutes ago, Chopsan said:

I have an update for you all. I went to centerlink and have been advised that I am eligible for FAMILY TAX BENEIFIT. (FTB).

Lady even helped me setting up account and guided how to claim. She did the paperwork and gave me linking code etc.

I even told her that I got PR recently few days back and asked her like 15 times if I am eligible. She said as you have been here before 1 Jan 2019 and have been here for almosyt four years you can claim. 

But she also told me that I can only claim for this year and last financial year 

Awesome news @Chopsan! Thanks a lot! 🙂 🙂 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Chopsan said:

I also went to Centrelink & lady told me that we are eligible for FTB part B only. I lodged my claim after creating CRN. can you confirm she told you we are eligible for part A as well

19 minutes ago, DKAGG said:

I also went to Centrelink & lady told me that we are eligible for FTB part B only. I lodged my claim after creating CRN. can you confirm she told you we are eligible for part A as well

That depends on family. Look at the definition below

Family Tax Benefit (FTB) is a payment that helps eligible families with the cost of raising children. It is made up of two parts:

• FTB Part A – is paid per-child and the amount paid is based on the family’s circumstances.
  • FTB Part B – is paid per-family and gives extra help to single parents and some couple families with one main income.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chopsan said:

Family Tax Benefit (FTB) is a payment that helps eligible families with the cost of raising children. It is made up of two parts:

• FTB Part A – is paid per-child and the amount paid is based on the family’s circumstances.
  • FTB Part B – is paid per-family and gives extra help to single parents and some couple families with one main income.

Is that mean,if some one eligible for FTB B,they can also get FTB A?

Is FTB can get if PR is approved before Jan 2019 only and others are wait for the waiting period as per new rules?

@Ruskki  @ all members 

I have got an email from Julian Hills. Let more and more people listen to our voice and push things forward!  

Good Afternoon

Thanks for your email. I am sorry to hear that you have been affected by the Liberals’ mismanagement of our migration programme.

There are delays across all areas of the Department of Home Affairs due to decisions made by this Government which has meant that standard processing times have blown out across the board. People are waiting longer and longer for their visas to be processed.

Federal Labor has committed to providing more staff to the department should we be successful at the upcoming election, however the mess the Liberals have created will take a lot of time and hard work to fix. We need a Government that will properly resource crucial government departments, such as our immigration department.

All the best with your application. I know that the wait is difficult, however I am unsure what practical assistance I can provide given the systemic issues.

If you would like to raise this further then I suggest that you speak to a migration agent or a lawyer who may know of a legal avenue available to you.

Julian will continue to push for the problems within the department to be fixed and for our public services to be properly resourced.

Kind Regards

Despina Skourlis

Office of Julian Hill MP

Federal Member for Bruce, Parliament of Australia

T: +61 3 9547 1444 | E: despina.skourlis@aph.gov.au

Shop 98A, Waverley Gardens Shopping Centre | Police Road | Mulgrave VIC 3170

PO Box 1034 | Waverley Gardens | VIC 3170

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Seacity112 said:

@Ruskki  @ all members 

I have got an email from Julian Hills. Let more and more people listen to our voice and push things forward!  

Good Afternoon

Thanks for your email. I am sorry to hear that you have been affected by the Liberals’ mismanagement of our migration programme.

There are delays across all areas of the Department of Home Affairs due to decisions made by this Government which has meant that standard processing times have blown out across the board. People are waiting longer and longer for their visas to be processed.

Good outcome. 🙂  I hope Labour gets majority at upcoming elections! 🙂 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Chopsan said:

I have one 7.6 year old kid but lady said after change of rule from 01/01/2019, we are not eligible for part A

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Seacity112 said:

@Ruskki  @ all members 

Good Afternoon

Federal Labor has committed to providing more staff to the department should we be successful at the upcoming election, however the mess the Liberals have created will take a lot of time and hard work to fix. We need a Government that will properly resource crucial government departments, such as our immigration department.

All the best with your application. I know that the wait is difficult, however I am unsure what practical assistance I can provide given the systemic issues.

If you would like to raise this further then I suggest that you speak to a migration agent or a lawyer who may know of a legal avenue available to you.

Julian will continue to push for the problems within the department to be fixed and for our public services to be properly resourced.

Kind Regards

Despina Skourlis

Office of Julian Hill MP

Federal Member for Bruce, Parliament of Australia

T: +61 3 9547 1444 | E: despina.skourlis@aph.gov.au

Shop 98A, Waverley Gardens Shopping Centre | Police Road | Mulgrave VIC 3170

I have received the same reply back from them .

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DKAGG said:

I have one 7.6 year old kid but lady said after change of rule from 01/01/2019, we are not eligible for part A

I have been given different information and told that we are eligible.

FTB-A is per child and FTB-B is per family. Thats the major difference between two