887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

SCOTT Morrison says he is determined to ensure Australia remains the world’s “best immigration nation”, by promoting understanding and calling out people who go against that spirit.

But the prime minister has stressed he won’t be drawn into a “slanging match” between personalities, after being asked whether Pauline Hanson and her One Nation Party are racist.

DETAILS HERE: http://bit.ly/2HIkx9X

No grants for last two days, just wondering what is going on. In the meanwhile I found it on Facebook thought it will be interesting for future applicant. I haven't found any reliable source yet but never mind, after November 2019 all the 489/887 visa holder can live in ACT legally.4e0d3309f55f340fcd1d39b8fbadd73e.jpg

Sent from my CPH1871 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi all, I have one more question regarding the Police Check.

The one I submitted was done in April last year and I assume it is only valid for 12 month?

Just thinking if I should apply for a new,updated one recently and upload to the application? Hopefully this will help to speed up the process? Rather than waiting for the CO to respond and ask for another AFP?

Hi all, I have one more question regarding the Police Check.
The one I submitted was done in April last year and I assume it is only valid for 12 month?
Just thinking if I should apply for a new,updated one recently and upload to the application? Hopefully this will help to speed up the process? Rather than waiting for the CO to respond and ask for another AFP?
Yes, get a new one as we had to provide a new AFP

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

• Like 2

On 3/21/2019 at 10:27 AM, JPSLTOZ said:

They are enough.. But you may need a reference letter from cleaning company.

I did temporary cleaning works. They are four or five companies. Sometime, oneday, three days and two weeks cleanings. Therefore, can't ask reference letters. What do I do? But, I clearly showed h hours on invoices, bank deposited details and tax return docs. Are they enough ?

1 hour ago, nudgee said:

Hi guys I will submit my 887 in May and I am now planning to apply for AFP now, could you pls tell me if we only require the standard AFP ($42) or do we need to select the fingerprint one? Thanks

Only standard AFP $42 sufficient 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rangana said:

I did temporary cleaning works. They are four or five companies. Sometime, oneday, three days and two weeks cleanings. Therefore, can't ask reference letters. What do I do? But, I clearly showed h hours on invoices, bank deposited details and tax return docs. Are they enough ?

https://archive.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/supporting/Pages/skilled/skilled-employment-documents-eoi.aspx

• Business/Marketing plans
  • Audited financial statements and cashflow statements
  • ASIC registered business name
  • Business licence, if applicable
  • Business bank account 
  • Public liability insurance for cleaners

Self-employment.png

Hi guys I will submit my 887 in May and I am now planning to apply for AFP now, could you pls tell me if we only require the standard AFP ($42) or do we need to select the fingerprint one? Thanks
It's 42, and u need to select AFP FOR IMMIGRATION PURPOSES

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/22/2019 at 2:54 PM, Chopsan said:

I have an update for you all. I went to centerlink and have been advised that I am eligible for FAMILY TAX BENEIFIT. (FTB).

Lady even helped me setting up account and guided how to claim. She did the paperwork and gave me linking code etc.

I even told her that I got PR recently few days back and asked her like 15 times if I am eligible. She said as you have been here before 1 Jan 2019 and have been here for almosyt four years you can claim. 

But she also told me that I can only claim for this year and last financial year 

Thanks for sharing the information. I have a question if we are eligible for FTB part B does it include the childcare benefit ( where you have to pay half and half will be paid my govt) ?? 

Hello everyone,  I was thinking of twitting about reducing 887visa processing time by hoping that somebody will listen to our pain. 15  to 16 months processing is completely unfair, unrealistic and a joke. This is sad that after fulfilling their all unrealistic criteria we have to wait for 15 16 months to get a grant. So, I really appreciate if you could all express your thoughts on Twitter about "887 delaying processing time"  by using few hashtags such as  #887visa @sbsnews @smh @abcnews etc. if you don't have a twitter account then please open a new account and tags those news channels so they get serious about this issue. I have also attached the screenshots of the petition so news channel can read in detail. You can attach the screenshot too and suggest some more Hashtags if you have in your mind. Thanks,  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Angos said:

Thanks for sharing the information. I have a question if we are eligible for FTB part B does it include the childcare benefit ( where you have to pay half and half will be paid my govt) ?? 

Will those benefits applicable if someone is on bridging visa for 887 or just after PR grant ?

• Like 1