887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

1 hour ago, enbaskar said:

Hi Friends,
I have applied my 887 visa last year June 2018. I got married  in October 2018. and I brought her in 489 subsequent visa. 887 visa says family members cannot be added after application being lodged.Her subsequent visa expires in This year October. How can i make her stay here. what should be the next process/visa to go. UR advise will be much appreciated.
Thanks.

vijay

why you didn't add her in your application. she is accompanying member in your visa form. I think you filled application wrong. Let's wait for other people view.

1 hour ago, enbaskar said:

Hi Friends,
I have applied my 887 visa last year June 2018. I got married  in October 2018. and I brought her in 489 subsequent visa. 887 visa says family members cannot be added after application being lodged.Her subsequent visa expires in This year October. How can i make her stay here. what should be the next process/visa to go. UR advise will be much appreciated.
Thanks.

vijay

Hi Vijay, yes, unfortunately, you cannot add her on 887, you should have applied together. 😞 

There are other ways you can explore now, but it will cost a bit of money and time: you can withdraw and reapply for 887 together, or you can wait for your grant and apply for spouse/partner visa for your wife. I cannot advise much here, and looks like you need professional migration advice. This is a complicated situation. 🙂  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, enbaskar said:

Hi Friends,
Thanks.

vijay

Hi enbaskar,

here is my opinion,

try to apply for visitor visa 600 for her in late August or even earlier just in case her 489 expires before your 887 grant, and the application can be made when the applicant is within Australia. You may ask if a 489 holder can apply for visitor visa. I’m not pretty sure but I guess so. The immi system should take this into account, it is a common situation. Don’t worry, just try. There must be a key to the problem.

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Russki said:

Hi @Santosh, I think you have to be careful here. The baby is born = change of circumstances. In my opinion (and I don't have any babies to report, so take it with a pinch of salt), you should let the immi know at the earliest about the baby. Otherwise you may land yourself into trouble. How would you explain that you have had a baby for a couple of months before letting them know about it? 🙂 It may be not be a good look. Not sure how it works, but if you get a 887 visa tomorrow and your baby ends up without a visa, will you have to apply for a new visa for him/her? It just smells of trouble to me... 🙂 I hope, someone with a baby can advise us more? Guys? 

In all honesty, you will be better off asking a MARA agent. Just to be on the safe side. Good luck!!! 🍀

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/change-in-situation/had-a-baby

Immigration site says:

You must tell us about your baby as soon as possible (even if they don't have a passport yet) so we can determine whether your baby can be added to your current visa application.

Thank You Russki for you kind information. I have updated on my Immi account . is it ok to submit GP letter that state baby health is good or we have to wait till visa officer to genertae HAP ID and after we need to do medical.  

• Like 2

HI FRIENDS,

CO - SOPHORN CONTACTED TODAY

ASKED FUTHER DETAILS - 

• NEED UPDATED PASSPORT OF WIFE AS IT WAS EXPIRED ON MARCH 2019, EXPECTED A NEW ONE ANY TIME.
  • NEED UPDATED AFP AS THERE IS A NAME ERROR. THIS AFP WAS THE CURRENT ONE. THE EARLIER WAS EXPIRED.

WILL SUBMIT THE REQUIREMENT ONCE I WILL RECEIVE.

APPLICATION DATE  - 14-02-2018

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

On 3/24/2019 at 12:29 PM, Rocky1 said:

Hi Experts. I’m filling up my 887 application online in my immi account for myself and my wife. I have filled up my application form and also mentioned my wife’s details every where, do I have to start separate application for my wife as second applicant or details already mentioned in my application form will be enough, she as second applicant. Plz advise. 

You don't need to apply separately...You are the main applicant and she is the secondary applicant...Hope you did add her as accompanying family member in the application, and if you didn't submit the application, you better seek migration agent's help. Though it cost some money, can be really helpful...

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 7:27 PM, Santosh said:

Hello, can some one please suggest me. My baby was born a month ago. We received a birth certificate and waiting for the passport. I heard that we don't need to update baby details until we have his passport is ready .If i update  now than i have to wait until baby medical is clear . I am in big dilemma that shall I update once I got my grant.  I applied on 26 of February.  Can some  me one please suggest me a positive advice on this. 

I think you need to report to Immigration firstly.

8 minutes ago, Fifi said:

Hey Russki ,,cant we ask SBS to di our news publish..regarding this unfaire iss

ue

Guys Tweeting our matter and tagging SBS news means we are submitting our matter. I am 100% sure you will hear something from media or Immi minister. They have to address this issue if we are together and hammering with this tweet. But they don't care for 5 or 10 tweets.  I hope we reach up to 1000 tweet very soon. 

• Like 1

On 3/6/2019 at 10:01 AM, Tpsk said:

Congrats mate 

Hi Tpsk, 

I would like to ask you a question, as you get ur pr in 2018. Are you getting FTB part A and B both or just part B. Just want to check what I missed it because I got my pr in 2019 and eligible for part B only. Thanks

9 hours ago, Honey said:

why you didn't add her in your application. she is accompanying member in your visa form. I think you filled application wrong. Let's wait for other people view.

I didn't fill anything wrong. I was not married when i submitted my application. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Russki said:

Hi Vijay, yes, unfortunately, you cannot add her on 887, you should have applied together. 😞 

There are other ways you can explore now, but it will cost a bit of money and time: you can withdraw and reapply for 887 together, or you can wait for your grant and apply for spouse/partner visa for your wife. I cannot advise much here, and looks like you need professional migration advice. This is a complicated situation. 🙂  

Thanks for your comments and response. I also thought the the same . Will ask for a professional advise. Thanks again.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Sharky0903 said:

Hi enbaskar,

here is my opinion,

try to apply for visitor visa 600 for her in late August or even earlier just in case her 489 expires before your 887 grant, and the application can be made when the applicant is within Australia. You may ask if a 489 holder can apply for visitor visa. I’m not pretty sure but I guess so. The immi system should take this into account, it is a common situation. Don’t worry, just try. There must be a key to the problem.

Good luck!

Thank you so much for your positive comments. I will definitely look for those possibilities. I will try to contact immigration to ask for an advise. Will post here if i get any fruitful info.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Bish said:

Hi Tpsk, 

I would like to ask you a question, as you get ur pr in 2018. Are you getting FTB part A and B both or just part B. Just want to check what I missed it because I got my pr in 2019 and eligible for part B only. Thanks

I am getting both