887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

8 hours ago, Butt said:

Hopefully soon.
I request all to share on Twitter and all social media rather than quoting here all time.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Total engagement from 188 to 211. common guys need your support. Don't come here and cry about your late grant. Just Do what you can Do. 

TAG AND SHARE THIS TWEET. let's not slowing down this twitter movement. 

Screen Shot 2019-03-30 at 11.17.15 am.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, nudgee said:

Hi guys I am about to submit 887, for form 80 and 1221, do you guys print them out and hand write? Or type on computer? Can I type the form in computer then attached the signed page with hand writing ? Thanks

I filled on computer, then printed and signed each page. Then scanned.  Voila!  😎

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Nimmi said:

Hi cel, not at all.. I don’t think there is anything I should be worried.. it’s all genuine and all provided on time when requested 

Had a look at the spreadsheet and there were not many left from Nov/Dec that has not been processed.....Now they are starting to process those from Feb.... that's why getting me worried.😣😣

5 hours ago, Cel said:

@Russki I noticed your submission date was in September 2017, yours a complicated case? Hv u been chasing them?

Yes, continuously chasing them! 🙂 They already replied to me to stop bothering them, it is not going to help me, they said. 😄 😄 

I never used to think my case was complicated, it is just me and my son in the application. All documents submitted from the beginning, frontloaded, clean cut: I have a government job and proper lease agreement, so easy to check everything! I hoped for a direct grant, however, COs keep asking for more information - stupid irrelevant questions, like, who paid for my education when I was going to school in Russia 😄 😄 My ex-husband's address (we have been divorced for 15 years, why?!). 

Trusted source told me that my only problem is - I am RUSSIAN!!!! They don't trust me, as easy as this. 😄 Starting to wonder, should I file a discrimination case in federal court?! 😉 😝🤣

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Russki said:

Yes, continuously chasing them! 🙂 They already replied to me to stop bothering them, it is not going to help me, they said. 😄 😄 

I never used to think my case was complicated, it is just me and my son in the application. All documents submitted from the beginning, frontloaded, clean cut: I have a government job and proper lease agreement, so easy to check everything! I hoped for a direct grant, however, COs keep asking for more information - stupid irrelevant questions, like, who paid for my education when I was going to school in Russia 😄 😄 My ex-husband's address (we have been divorced for 15 years, why?!). 

Trusted source told me that my only problem is - I am RUSSIAN!!!! They don't trust me, as easy as this. 😄 Starting to wonder, should I file a discrimination case in federal court?! 😉 😝🤣

Even I have heard that the Australian Government and Russian GOV doesn't go well due to espionage cases in the past. I would suggest you submit all documents which prove you that you are just a normal Russian citizen and nothing to do with their GOV. I am sure that Aus Immi is hard for some countries.  

• Like 2

Hi All ..it is very long waiting ..as i did pls massage all news channel  via massenger about our concern  ..( sbs,Channel 9, channel 7 )  and also twitter  about our pettition.

Please email channel 9 to this email....contact@9news.com.au ..don't just send the pettition write more detail about time frame about other visa process time  and ours

We need this matter go to media thats the only way we can get a solution..try try hard ..And also some one try to talk to current affair pls😊😊

• Like 2

14 hours ago, priya said:

Hi All ..it is very long waiting ..as i did pls massage all news channel  via massenger about our concern  ..( sbs,Channel 9, channel 7 )  and also twitter  about our pettition.

Please email channel 9 to this email....contact@9news.com.au ..don't just send the pettition write more detail about time frame about other visa process time  and ours

We need this matter go to media thats the only way we can get a solution..try try hard ..And also some one try to talk to current affair pls😊😊

Im happy to add below in to our movement.

" I/ We promise to vote for the government who fix these unacceptable visa delays for up coming 20 years. " - (hysterical evil laugh)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 3/8/2019 at 3:05 PM, Russki said:

Guys, I decided to liven up our petition a little with some quotes from this forum to show our hardship. 🙂 I will seek out the quotes about difficulties with purchasing house, sending older kids to university for a huge fee, mental strain of waiting for months for PR, etc. I will not show any usernames if I use your quotes in our petition, don't worry.

Please post on here if you would like me to include a short quote about your situation, for example: "I cannot get a promotion with a pay rise at work because I am still on bridging visa, waiting for my 887 PR." 🙂 

You can also add that those with temporary visas don’t get loans for home, business and personal. I having a hard time getting a loan because  the moment they know you are not PR, you get rejected. 

Also we can’t get Medicare as we have to pay the frauds like health insurance companies. 

Children can’t get education in government colleges due to being temporary residents. 

Can’t get life insurance as it’s mostly for PR residents. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, justaguy said:

You can also add that those with temporary visas don’t get loans for home, business and personal. I having a hard time getting a loan because  the moment they know you are not PR, you get rejected. 

Also we can’t get Medicare as we have to pay the frauds like health insurance companies. 

Children can’t get education in government colleges due to being temporary residents. 

Can’t get life insurance as it’s mostly for PR residents. 

Just want to clarify that after applying 887 visa you can get Medicare. 

7 minutes ago, Zack said:

Guys please advise.i have no lease how to provide evidence of 2 years 

Also is the bridging visa given in relation to 887 application has condition of regional area live and work too as 489 visa 

1. Get a statutory declaration from who ever you lived with. (Relative / Friend / Friend with benefits 😉 etc)
2. Use all letters you got on your name with that address. (Utility bills preferred, phone bills, credit card bills : Worst case scenario go for traffic violations, personal letters, birthday cards)

• Thanks 2

Hi Guys I been following this forum for last 3 months and composing today seeking  advise. I applied my 887 on 04/08/2018 and planning to travel to my home country at the beginning of May 2019 for a month? My currebt 489 is expiring on next year and what would you guys advise?, whether is it ok to travel in May and return back after a month? Also, I am aware that currently some of the March 2018 Applicants are getting finalised and some applicants prior March 2018 are being in processing. Thank you.

10 hours ago, Rocky1 said:

Hi All, I'm going to apply my 887 in some days. Can someone please advise, documents should be certified or original scan will be good for the application. On below mentioned link it is clearly mentioned to attach certified copy. Suggestion from experts will be highly regarded.

https://archive.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa/info  

Quite possibly, this is old information, from the days when paper applications were submitted to Brisbane office. Nowadays, most applicants use immiaccount and applications are processed in Adelaide. 🙂

Current information from the department say you can submit good quality colour scans of all documents. Provided the documents are verifiable. 🙂 If they have doubts regarding certain documents, they will ask for a certified copy later. It does not happen very often. 

I guess, there is no harm in certifying all documents and scanning the certified version? I am not quite sure. From what I remember, certified documents can be scanned and uploaded in black and white, not necessarily colour.

7 hours ago, Shanjay said:

Hi Guys I been following this forum for last 3 months and composing today seeking  advise. I applied my 887 on 04/08/2018 and planning to travel to my home country at the beginning of May 2019 for a month? My currebt 489 is expiring on next year and what would you guys advise?, whether is it ok to travel in May and return back after a month? Also, I am aware that currently some of the March 2018 Applicants are getting finalised and some applicants prior March 2018 are being in processing. Thank you.

You can travel in and out of Australia for holidays as many times as you can while your 489 visa is in force. 🙂

There is a remote chance immigration will pick up your file while you are away, and if your file is "direct grant worthy", they will notify you with a "pre-grant" message, that you will get the proper grant on your return to Australia. 🙂 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Nada said:

Gone are the days when this group had good news about grants n CO Contacts :'-(

Feeling very sad for all applicant. I don't understand their processing. They have only One CO at a time 😞

Very Poor standard of working 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1